• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social 2.1 v. "I just dropped my Gucci loafers off to get fixed" - Muv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, never thought i'd see the day OD social would be back.

Dopesick love is an awesome doc.
I saw the one in switzerland with the H maint. He talks about how clear and pure it is, unlike the brown crap on the st. It made me drool.

I'll check it out. And hell yeah I brought back the OD social thread ;) tee-hee

Hey everyone.. sorry to just jump in but i gotta quick question that i don't wanna start a thread about.
Are benzos very sensitive to heat like opiates? Only reason i ask is i have phenazepam that is 70% +/- 5% Pure and i wanted to sprinkle some on the top of a packed bowl and try smokin it making the sedation my legal buds produce more pronounced.

EDIT: it's all good, i can do some digging around to find out.. i just didn't know if anyone knew off the top of their head.

Last edited:
iight thanks man, ill go try it. if i don't come back im sleeping lol. I donno how long it would take to kick in but my guess is fairly quickly.

I wouldn't want to try inhaling benzodiazepines IMO. Good luck HOOD!

I'd just smoke actual cannabis. ;)

I love how you shoot in HD :p

:D thanks man. I have it set up so that no matter what the background noise is, it won't record, for the latest shows I've recorded.

I normally used to just use my speakers and record using the webcam (which is capturing the video in all my shows), but I prefer doing it this other way now using my sound card to record. %)

My latest show from 6 days ago sounds pretty sick.

well i don't feel anything yet but by the taste and feeling i have in my throat/chest i don't think it was too healthy lol, It was just one of those things that popped in my head as a good idea for some reason lol, now i will smoke a cig and die lol.

well i don't feel anything yet but by the taste and feeling i have in my throat/chest i don't think it was too healthy lol, It was just one of those things that popped in my head as a good idea for some reason lol, now i will smoke a cig and die lol.

Well smoking cigarettes aren't healthy as I'm sure you know. ;)

Oh I've only used ellessdee a couple.... hundred times.

Well then your opinion can stand for yourself, I guess. Do you think that's what LSD did to you??

Good! I quit smoking so ya ewww cancer :D

Good job man! %)

Once I got my girl out to California, she quit smoking cigarettes for the most part. She just smokes weed a lot now. =D

I never liked cigarettes, they are truly disgusting.

well it works, but i wouldn't advise anyone to try it because it feels very unhealthy even with almost pure powder.. i can imagine everyone crushing up pills now and smoking them lol. Don't do it.. your lungs will thank you. Now i gotta quit smoking after 10 years because it's eww. haha

EDIT: i can't even see straight.. it takes me a while to focus on the screen of my laptop, good thing i know where the keys are.

Medical Marijuana

medipot-states-20081.gif

I loved looking at this. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.