• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social 2.1 v. "I just dropped my Gucci loafers off to get fixed" - Muv

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

Enjoy laCster! I uploaded a new video, and posted it in the CD Social. The OD mods will edit them out of this social.

nicceee mang, but LMAO about the mods

what you up to today man? any good drugs today (i.e. Weeds )?

i feel good....1 fat line of suboxone, 1mg etizolam, .5mg xanax, 10mgs kratom, and synthetic weed toke (i wish they were real weed :( ) potentiated by 600mgs tagamet, 45mgs DXM....

im smacked lol

They don't want me self-incriminating myself. It's not a crime to vaporize wax (show me the victim!) - in Los Angeles I know Prop 219 doesn't cover extracts. However the dispensaries still sell it right alongside weed... same effects, same type of active ingredients....just more pure.

nicceee mang, but LMAO about the mods

what you up to today man? any good drugs today (i.e. Weeds )?

i feel good....1 fat line of suboxone, 1mg etizolam, .5mg xanax, 10mgs kratom, and synthetic weed toke (i wish they were real weed :( ) potentiated by 600mgs tagamet, 45mgs DXM....

im smacked lol

Move to California and become a medical patient. =D

Or Maine, or Michigan, or Vermont...

^ its not as easy in Maine to become a medical patient, there are only 3 ways to get it (that i have found out about). 1- AIDS 2- Parkinsonism (sp?) 3- Uncontrollable muscle spasms failing to respond to all muscle relaxers and benzos.. i asked my Dr. because i have been on muscle relaxers for years and it seemed like my best shot since i don't have the first 2 listed problems.. but he explained ALL other treatments must be documented and fail.. well im doing well on tizanidine so that's a no go for MMJ for me.. I can try NH tho.. i basically live in NH and ME lol. But the state on my license changed from NH to ME on '07 when i went to jail here.

EDIT: i would move to cali but i have no where to get started there.. i would need to get disability all set up in that state so i would have money to get a place to live so im not homeless when i get there lol. My cousin lives there tho so MAYBE i could move in with him, but im not thinking too seriously about it because to move away from my family all the way to the other side of the country just so i can smoke weed legally seems a little ridiculous to me lol.

Last edited:
yeah no doubt you guys have the best trees.. but what would win in a "weed battle" lol West Coasts REAL OG Kush or East Coasts Sour Diesel?

Just curious.. since rappers from the west coast swear og kush is the best and east coasters say sour is. I haven't smoked either so i don't know.

I'd rather discussion on ways to get prescribed marijuana were kept from the social guys. It's just doctor shopping.

Wus gut?

Back to work after the long weekend tomorrow :(.

Whats going on in OD land today folks?

I'm getting the hang of juggling BDD and OD. Busy times though!

Can't wait to knock off and have a few beers in the sun this eve.

You guys can argue east vs west coast, but obviously COLORADO has the best trees.

I just got some fuckin pink weed. Shit is crazy. I feel like I'm picking out fancy sorbet at an ice cream shop, not pot.

Its called Pink Lady. I bought it cuz it was purty.
The leaves really are a very vibrant purple-magenta; add in a frosting of white trichomes and it looks bright pink. Shit tastes like cherry cola, too.
I am constanly amazed at the botique strains popping up. Its cool to see what several years of quasi-legal weed will do for genetics. Ten years ago, I was lucky to get heady nugs that were grown, trimmed, and dried correctly, now I get to choose from hundreds of strains, all of which are cured perfecly. Its, as I said, like being a kid in a candy store.

How's stuff down under? Getting to be autumn I rekon?

It is getting very very close to harvest time :D.

Business is on as usual with nice indoor bud and though the quality of outdoor stuff has been in the decline as it's all stuff stored for longer periods now I see a vast improvement on that very shortly :D.

We don't really get the boutique strain names around here - not that they aren't around, they just generally aren't referred to as such -, I mean people generally say hydro or chron 8) for indoors and bush for outdoors. However that said you do come across them every now and then.

I've been getting a very heady sativa lately which has been lurvely.

Yeah... it was a shock to me. When buying illegal weed, people would tell me strain names, and I'm just like, yeah right. Is it green? Does it smell like weed? Ill take it.

Now with the commercialization of it here, the game is totally different and quite mind boggling. The grow matters way more than the strain obviously, but when cannabis attains this level of quality, the unique traits really start to show more. I never really got the wwhole naming thing, but when you take a whiff of a jar and smell bananas, and its banana kush, its pretty amazing.
Older strains, too, like you see why nyc diesel is called such, or white rhino, etc...
Give me any weed to smoke, I don't care, but for someone who grew up under harsh laws, this is so rad.

Lucky SOB.

It does sound amazing.

We do get very nice cannabis around here, most of it is locally grown outdoors, which I honestly like more than alot of the indoor shit going around. I am 100% sure that medical weed however would simply put our humble offerings to shame.

Australia lends itself perfectly to growing outdoors I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.