NSADD:Social Thread:Memphisx10 exsplains why he loves muck sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatcha drinkin on

damn memph what's up, you good?

And HOL- I hear ya on the sleep man. I was just thinking the same thing myself about 5 minutes ago. I'm fucking sick and I could probably use the rest.

evan williams ftw!!!!

i wish i could put this females names on blast, i literally fucking hate her and she makes me think every other female is just as bad, i hate her, i cant stand her and i wish every bad part of human life would happen to her. its that bad. as much as i hate her i love her just as much, and i hate that fact too, that as bad as a person she is i cant stop loving her. i fucking hate whores

I CAN NOT STAND WHORES WHO CONSIDER THEMSELVES HONEST DECENT PEOPLE. IF YOU ARE DISHONEST IN ANY WAY AND PRESENT YOURSELF TO BE DIFFERENT YOU DERSERVE EVERY NEGATIVE THING IN LIFE THAT I MYSELF HAVE RECIEVED AND NOTHING MORE. FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND NO TEARS WILL BE SHED WHEN YOU DIE I HONESTLY HATE YOU AND WISH YOU AND ALL YOUR FUTURE SEED DIE A VERy LONG, SLOW, PAINFUL DEATH

hai wus gut

um, ok, what brought that up?

EDIT: nvm, looks like memph is havin sum grl trble

oh hai wus gut

not shit mayne, thinkin bot succumbing to the bankai

damn memph what's up, you good?

And HOL- I hear ya on the sleep man. I was just thinking the same thing myself about 5 minutes ago. I'm fucking sick and I could probably use the rest.

yea, i could def use the rest,

................but i imagine ill be bankai'in shortly

uve been bankain frequently lately memph

any particular reason?

also, i dont mean to pry, just curious

uve been bankain frequently lately memph

any particular reason?

also, i dont mean to pry, just curious

tbh, it's just stress. i know im an addict and i will have to fight it for my whole life. at the same time the fight takes a toll and will often lead to bankai wether you want it to or not, its unavoidable. i dont know any other way to flee from stress and problems, thru my life i have relieved myself from other options (friends,family, hobbies,sports) for whatever reason they are all gone and reguardless of my tries i cant get them back. its the easiest way, wether it has brought more pain than pleasure, its the only way i know. ill cut it short and just say im a weak human being who has to cut to chemicals due to the fact i am incapable of anything else.

god i hate life.

understandable

EDIT: just nptoced the txt, yea man i feel ya on that, life sucks sumtimes, i didnt mean to make u dwell on anything, i was just makin an observation, hope things get better mayng

understandable

EDIT: just nptoced the txt, yea man i feel ya on that, life sucks sumtimes, i didnt mean to make u dwell on anything, i was just makin an observation, hope things get better mayng

dude i surely hope you are in bed with that female...

I feel ya memph. I think many of us have been there. I have unfortunately been there myself and have a similar outlook. I fucking hate women. I like certain parts of them, but women as people are evil soulless pieces of shit (with a few exceptions of course). They make me do drugs.

Don't sweat it too much. Getting pissed only does one thing: piss you off.

I feel ya memph. I think many of us have been there. I have unfortunately been there myself and have a similar outlook. I fucking hate women. I like certain parts of them, but women as people are evil soulless pieces of shit (with a few exceptions of course). They make me do drugs.

:::pours a shot::::

you know a fella by the name of Bill Brasky.....

"Don't sweat it too much. Getting pissed only does one thing: piss you off. "

thats whats up, you like evan williams?

evanwilliams.jpg

LET ME BUY YOU A DRINK!!!!

I tried to eat my first meal in days today, a burger and waffle fries, but I puked half way through the burger.

I'd say smirnoff is generally my drink of choice as well. I actually used to think smirnoff was higher quality vodka, gives you an idea of what I usually drank.

Status
Not open for further replies.