NSADD:Social Thread:Memphisx10 exsplains why he loves muck sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if it makes you feel any better today is day 2 for me. I'm trying to stay clean from everything till christmas (with the exception of one shroom trip somewhere between now and then). It's gonna be a bitch, but I know I can for a little while.
We can be bored and sober together.

I have been clean for years. Only doing oxycodone, methadone and any other opiod I could get my hands on recreationally. I did bupe in between so I didn't get sick. Clean is the way to be. Above the influence is me.

Why do you think teens drink at parties?

Their friends are doing it. - 37%

They're stressed out. - 10%

They want to look cool. - 52%

teens overestimate how many of their peers drink regularly by 100%.

*Loosening the Grip by J. Kinney

I have been clean for years. Only doing oxycodone, methadone and any other opiod I could get my hands on recreationally. I did bupe in between so I didn't get sick. Clean is the way to be. Above the influence is me.

Aye aye captain. As you say.

(I'll really be trying though)

Before moving here, I actually wasn't aware that there were people who didn't get high.

yeah I guess they have hobbies or something? fuckin weird man. Like what do they do?

Every time I meet one of them I ask them what sober people do, but their responses are always so boringgg.

Sup fucks

whats everyone gettin into this evening?

me, im contemplating bankai but also contemplating just getting decent sleep instead, we shall see which idea wins out

I CAN NOT STAND WHORES WHO CONSIDER THEMSELVES HONEST DECENT PEOPLE. IF YOU ARE DISHONEST IN ANY WAY AND PRESENT YOURSELF TO BE DIFFERENT YOU DERSERVE EVERY NEGATIVE THING IN LIFE THAT I MYSELF HAVE RECIEVED AND NOTHING MORE. FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND NO TEARS WILL BE SHED WHEN YOU DIE I HONESTLY HATE YOU AND WISH YOU AND ALL YOUR FUTURE SEED DIE A VERy LONG, SLOW, PAINFUL DEATH

hai wus gut

damn memph what's up, you good?

And HOL- I hear ya on the sleep man. I was just thinking the same thing myself about 5 minutes ago. I'm fucking sick and I could probably use the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.