NSADD:Social Thread:Memphisx10 exsplains why he loves muck sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.
i ate a buncha xanax and slept most the day when i wasnt sleeping i had diarrhea so bad. turkeyday sucked for me was balls sick

i was sober. nuff said i think.

AND, I'm so honored by the title, shakey-poo :*

No one answered me. How was turkeyday motherfuckers?!

was super dopesick, shit sucked. the usual delivery guys musta been partying it up. didn't even have the urge to get drunk for once. best part was that i had been saving a bag for thanksgiving but ended up giving it to a friend cuz he got ripped off and i felt bad. no good deed goes unpunished, eh?

I just ate then spent the rest of the night bankaiing and nodding. Was a perfect evening if I do say so myself and I do.

was super dopesick, shit sucked. the usual delivery guys musta been partying it up. didn't even have the urge to get drunk for once. best part was that i had been saving a bag for thanksgiving but ended up giving it to a friend cuz he got ripped off and i felt bad. no good deed goes unpunished, eh?

Fucking ay mang.

Ya helping out junkie buddies always seems like a great idea at the time. Especially when you're high too. Out of all the times I've helped someone somehow involving drugs I can honestly say a mere 25% of the time I was paid back at all with any kind of a favor. Oh well dude at least you're through that now.

^yeah true that. I was high as fuck off half a bag, I don' tthink I've ever puked off a half bag of powder til then. Usually though, people don't get you back, that's probably an accurate percentage you listed. JB did you read the Hell Chapter one-shot for bleach this week? I was lmao at Szayel and Aaroniero in hell.

Just read it Palli. So is that the next movie? Looks good to me other than ichigo's dead power being there.

Just read it Palli. So is that the next movie? Looks good to me other than ichigo's dead power being there.

yeah, it drops december 4, but i dont know when translations will be up. I forgot that 2nd stage hollow ichigo is gone...but the movie was probably written before we knew hichigo and zangetsu would disappear...

Watching Szayel get pwned by Mayuri was good shit

time to eat later fuckers

Last edited:
I had this dream that I was getting wasted while holding on for my life on the outside of this weird mostly wooden elevator and then tried to get back inside the elevator before I woke up because I thought if I didn't my alternate self would be stuck there and eventually fall and I'd die cause he died. The fever has been giving me some weird and frustrating dreams, getting to sleep has been a bitch too...

I'm starting to rediscover my interests though and want to stop doing drugs, I'll probably go at least a week or so before touching anything, I actually feel like for once I can do shit without needing amp.

Last edited:
way to go KC. Now I know what whale penis looks like. And to think, I never thought I needed to know that before...

Ugh, i'm so sick today. I just spent most of the day out in the freezing cold making myself worse, and I almost started a forest fire (but luckily caught it in time). Not my day.

I just fucking want to get drunk but I won't. I'm just gonna sit here and bitch and be sick. Maybe I'll go eat something.

Anyone have anything good going on right now?

edit: WTB good for you on not needing amps any more. I fucking hate amps. you should quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.