NSADD:Social Thread:Memphisx10 exsplains why he loves muck sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.

shake

Bluelighter
Okay so this is the social.. This is where you can post anything that isn't a specific regional drug question. You don't have to post anything drug-related, or about how high you are, although that's certainly okay too!

Really the point is just to get to know each other a little better, and allow for more relaxed/open discussion without cluttering up NSASDD with a bunch of off-topic threads.

Also, I stole these rules from my OD brethren. Check em over please :)

NSFW:
1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and NSASDD forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

I agree, but I can't think of anything at the moment...

pff - how's the Northeast been treating you? and how is your husband? does he even post on BL anymore? I miss that dude, I still think about those fond memories of you, him, my roomies, and myself chilling in Boston and doing random things. it was a great way for me to get acclimated to the city of Boston, as I think I had just moved there...

just rode in on my 'roo after skinning a croc. expect a nice handbag in the mail, shake.

iam open to title suggestions. i just ran with what was gave to me in the last thread.

man that is so hardcore aussie. fuck yea lefty

also
NSFW:
BANKAI!!!!!!
kuchiki-byakuya-senbonzakura-kageyoshi-bankai.jpg

i would be bankai-ing but i pickecd up the worst shit ever yesterday and ended up banging an entire half gram. ffffuuuu---

That was very disturbing kc. Much more than one would think an orca penis would be.

dont see a dude casually holding a whale cock everyday now do ya. kc you have made my day complete thanks

inspiration for a new thread title

Status
Not open for further replies.