• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-doves Part II

The SCs used to give me similar, but not the same response.

I really hope these get tested.

Even if you are worried about "legal" highs being made illegal, the evidence with the first range of neos is that they are now widely available in the UK/Germany/NZ. I would rather buy them there than from dodgy Doron, half the time he doesn't send you the right amount/right caps.

If the substances are overly unhealthy then who wants them anyway?

3 to the 3 said:
Even if you are worried about "legal" highs being made illegal, the evidence with the first range of neos is that they are now widely available in the UK/Germany/NZ. I would rather buy them there than from dodgy Doron, half the time he doesn't send you the right amount/right caps.

Interesting that you mention this. I've seen "Mephedrone" mentioned on a few different sites, apparently it's 4-Methylmethcathinone like in some of the old neorganics range (except that its provided in pure form, and with additional information like chemical stucture and purity). Do any aussies have experience with this? Or is it too shady under the analogues law, compared to some other countries where it is apparently "entirely legal".

Dont know about legalitly, but I PERSONALLY know Australians who imported it several times w/o problems.

had a few um, short words w/the maker at the WPF, who shall we say agreed to take the 4-FM and crappy cathinone derivs from future products.

lest...

Whos has been busted by ACC and customs trying to import what are meant to be legal highs?

Once again a drug get banned due to the misuse and unfortuneatly because of forums like this. No wit started off like we must have these analized because its real dangerous.... well its seems all those scare tackics and the people who through the neos were really toxic were proved to be scared little panic attacks not worth the scare campain.

Last edited:
Fucking doron watch out u could be done not him

fenderbender said:
Dont know about legalitly, but I PERSONALLY know Australians who imported it several times w/o problems.

its seems customs are now using that bullshit analog law and raiding people who are reselling.
These people are obviously too intimidated by law enforcement to go against how they been warned not to tell anyone what the police, customs and those fucking law makers incorporated are up to

before you post any further do you have any proof of this raids, i see that customs are actually doing their jobs within legislation.

as for the people who decided to order these online well, you took the gamble with breaking the law via importation of a prohibited substance, surely you knew that when you did it.

i think this is a good place to just remind everyone that if your going to take risks sometimes they dont pay off.......... and customs are really not polite to talk to when they call you ;)

he has proo of AAC Busts and statements abd sometimes searches while they found larg recurring ordersteir ordrers from your cc company it all theyre looking for, and places theyve heard of neo dove etc. in emergency wards

Not to mention the customer support and ......................as the authorities of different governments crack down on the things in both his new and old range.
I mean its forums like those that have helped us know more about these neo: how to get them, give us similar answers the dealer neo organics should have provided. I think forums like this have brought about the end of the neo range and gotton people busted but ALSO GIVEN US ANSWERS TO QUESTION THAT WE SHOULD HAVE GOT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Sorry forgive the benzos angry drunk rant, if yaa dont kno these names never mind but it was clear from other post that were past deleting names ad sources since everyone already new

Last edited:
It was only a matter of time before people started being busted.
tadfish said:
its seems customs are now using that bullshit analog law and raiding people who are reselling.
Well thats good, the people who are reselling should be busted first - at least Doron knows what he's selling, the resellers are trying to sell a product that even they don't know whats in them. If the resellers you are talking about are in Australia then I wouldn't rate them any higher than any other dealer of illegal drugs.

They are illegal, they always have been, Doron has always been out to make money, the only news here is authorities are finally enforcing the law.

rogan said:

Well thats good, the people who are reselling should be busted first - at least Doron knows what he's selling, the resellers are trying to sell a product that even they don't know whats in them. If the resellers you are talking about are in Australia then I wouldn't rate them any higher than any other dealer of illegal drugs.

They are illegal, they always have been, Doron has always been out to make money, the only news here is authorities are finally enforcing the law.

Yes i heard in melb only! so are these are illegal under the bullshit that if i sell anything even say nutmeg and chili spices and sold it and it was sold as an illegal drug or even if it has similar effects. that law is only in queensland? the strict analog law?

Last edited:
No wit started off like we must have these analized because its real dangerous.... well its seems all those scare tackics and the people who through the neos were really toxic were proved to be scared little panic attacks not worth the scare campain.

Not at all. There's enough evidence to say that some ingredients and/or their metabolites are potentially very dangerous. Anyone with heart problems could well be in serious trouble with the stimulating effects of some of these substances. From the survey and user reports, it's also indicated there may be ongoing side effects with prolonged use - I have received several such reports, and I still get them.

One thing we do know about one of the ingredients in the analysed samples is the manner in which it is metabolised. A principle metabolite of dimethylcathinone is methcathinone. There are neurological changes noted with methcathinone use, which are well documented, with indications that methcat is more neurotoxic than methamphetamine.

And how does anyone yet know 4-methylmethcathinone or 4-FMA don't cause damage to the chordinae tendinae of your heart? Evidence available on substances with similar actions/metabolism suggests this is quite possible. You might not find out for another 10-20 years when Drs initially diagnose you as needing a new mitral valve, only to find during surgery the tendinae that position and operate the valve also need reconstructing.

Then there's the unknown factors which won't be revealed until some research is conducted. For 3 of the compounds, to date, little to no research has been done.

I mean its forums like those that have helped us know more about these neo: how to get them, give us similar answers the dealer neo organics should have provided. I think forums like this have brought about the end of the neo range and gotton people busted...

Saying this and other boards are responsible for customs seizures and followup inquiries is a typical, 'have to blame someone' response. Even if this was the case - which I don't believe it is - it would still not detract me one little bit from exposing such products if opportunity arises.

If authorities were acting instantly on such info as posted on BL, don't you think they'd have jumped on this right from the start, when the first neorg threads emerged? Anything that had effects as described in those earlier posts would be thought to get an immediate response. Shipping and packaging were also described in detail in some early posts.

The reality is, more and more people have been importing these products; some first hearing about it here, others by word of mouth, email etc. For well over a year, the neorg products have been shipped to Australia, often in bottles labeled as containing substances which can't be found in the actual products. How long do you think it would take authorities to catch on to this? All it would take to arouse suspicion is one bottle of XXX which doesn't contain XXX, but instead, a highly odorous and unusual mixture of amines. While monitoring of HR boards, and other publicly available info may not have rang alarm bells, reports from customs almost certainly would.

Yes i heard in melb only! so WA these are illegal under the bullshit that if i sell anything even say nutmeg and chili spices and sold it and it was sold as an illegal drug or even way or if it has similar effects.

From what's been discussed previously in this thread, it appears these substances are illegal in all states. If, as mentioned, the ACC is inquiring into these substances, then it's fair to say all states will be notified of the outcomes, and I'd be willing to wager that legislative changes will eventually occur across the board.

Legislation also exists (in Qld at least) that makes it an offence to sell or attempt to sell anything by stating that it mimics an illicit drug, even if the substance in question is sugar. iirc, in Qld the max penalties are the same as those for supply of the actual substance that the 'sugar' is intended to mimic.

rogan said:

First off it's not even 100% certain if the contents of these pills were/are illegal.

Methcathianone is definitely illegal however the analogues are still being investigated.

From the close contact I've recently I've had with law enforcement on this issue it seems that they are still trying to determine these things for them selves. In fact it looks more likely that from a legal point of view they couldn't actually take people to court over importation and selling at the moment, it seems they are actively trying to strengthen analogue laws so in the future they can bust people for these kinds of new synthetic drugs.

There will definitely be some changes in the future to make these new synthetic drugs illegal without question but at the moment government and law enforcement agencies are falling over themselves trying to catch up with how to stop a new 'drug menace' 8)

While I support and was actively involeved in sending samples to be tested to find out the contents of these products I am now unsure whether I would have taken part in it if I had my time again.

It does seem that the authorities are taking all there chemical information on these products (at least for the time being) directly off the BL report on them. Although it is bound to happen sooner or later it just shows me how a harm minimisation activity can be manipulated to end up causing more harm than it is in fact minimising. There is definitely are close link between the dates when the ACC and other law enforcement organisations began serious investigation into these new substances and the first publication of the neo org analysis on BL. While I still continue to support the over riding goals of BL and very much agree that knowledge on a substance is better than none it seems to me that many harmless, niaeve users could find themselves with criminal records in the not too distant future :(

Ive received 2 orders of legal highs now from the Uk, my most recent batch came with mephedrone. i feel i took a gamble ordering online (esp using my home address with my parents) and will most likely not be doing it again in the future. The products ive tried (neos, sc, meph, spice gold) have all been enjoyable, and very cheap in comparison to real illegals.
Apart from the spice gold, ive noticed my heart rate goes very high for a number of hours after use, higher then speed and e, which is quite uncomfortable. so for that reason and that i honestly think i have more chance getting in the trouble with the law buy purchasing so called legal products then with illegals i wont be buying any more!

I've always said that these were dangerous and illegal. There is a reason why they work. ;)

Doooofus said:
^ Criminal records and faulty heart valves... great :(

Hence, the harm-minimisation of BL prevails. If they cause heart issues, you really don't want to be taking them, no?

It does seem that the authorities are taking all there chemical information on these products (at least for the time being) directly off the BL report on them....

....There is definitely are close link between the dates when the ACC and other law enforcement organisations began serious investigation into these new substances and the first publication of the neo org analysis on BL.

Please elaborate. And for what it's worth, the official report was out for some time before it appeared on BL. Are you saying that in your presence, BL was refered to by authorities? If so, then to what degree? If this is the case, then it's information that should be posted here.

On their own, coincidental dates don't mean anything IMO, unless you can cite actual dates from original proposals etc. which I'm sure aren't available to the public. These inquiries normally take months to prepare, so I would be surprised if this wasn't on the cards before the anaylsis results were out.

Although it is bound to happen sooner or later it just shows me how a harm minimisation activity can be manipulated to end up causing more harm than it is in fact minimising.

In the world we live in, everything related to harm reduction can be (and often is) used to formulate the next step by LE. That's everything from outreach intervention reports, internet boards, and seizure finds which are novel in nature, to user trend studies done by Universities, which, these days are often done in association with intelligence based authorities. I know, I was interviewed some years ago for one, during which time I was also briefed on the scope of the project and the expected outcomes.

However, in saying that, I'd certainly not say harm reduction causes more harm than it is actually minimising. I've spoken to many people during outreach operations on the topic of neos and other vendor products; what they contain, legal and health risks, etc. Great benefit has resulted from identifying these compounds because people can make a better informed choice. THIS IS HARM REDUCTION. The concept has always been focused on drug users rather than drug traders; something some people may need reminding of.

So what if LE are closely following that which comes up via HR? They'll always be behind the eight ball, particularly with novel products. Their ineffectiveness has to also be highlighted if policy reform in this country stands a chance. With the growing networking of private researchers, intent on exposing mislabeled, or badly marketed products, this is surely set to receive greater emphasis in the future.

First off it's not even 100% certain if the contents of these pills were/are illegal.

In Qld at least, with recently introduced legislation, there's no doubt whatsoever these chemicals are illegal.

While I support and was actively involeved in sending samples to be tested to find out the contents of these products I am now unsure whether I would have taken part in it if I had my time again.

If it hadn't been you ilikeacid, it would have been someone else. I and others in HR remain appreciative that you did go to the trouble of being involved. If we can't identify new products as they emerge, I don't see any place or value for most of the harm reduction presently operating in Australia. The exception would be outreach, but even then, having no idea what compounds have been taken is a real concern for both HR workers and medics.

It's more important than ever to demonstrate the ineffectiveness of analogues laws at stopping the influx of new drugs. As I've indicated, I believe what we'll see in the near future will make this episode insignificant. BTW, at the moment it looks set that there'll be identification and exposure of other substances currently marketed in, and imported into Australia. If, in one product, the actives turn out to be those currently suspected, then revealing these will demonstrate an area of pharmacology not before associated with recreational drugs. It would be truly mind-blowing for both users and LE, while serving to further demonstrate just how advanced drug designers and the drugs discovered really are - and how far out of touch LE really are.

So, while some of you remain skeptical of the benefits associated with the outcomes of the analysis of these chemicals, I and others remain committed to exposing any and all new products where manufacturers either refuse to divulge ingredients, or fool users by incorrectly labeling their products. What's more, I'll remind those who did submit samples for analysis, that at the time, everyone acknowledged that the products could be banned because of it, yet all still expressed a view that it was the right thing to do. It would seem, some of us were more sure on that point than others.....

]Please elaborate. And for what it's worth, the official report was out for some time before it appeared on BL. Are you saying that in your presence, BL was referred to by authorities? If so, then to what degree? If this is the case, then it's information that should be posted here.

You should know I can't really elaborate on this for my own personal safety - specifics would give to much detail away to any trolling acc agents that frequent BL. However I can assure you that the BL report was definitely in the hands of investigators and was being used as their primary source of scientific/chemical analysis of the neo organics products, there was absolutely nothing to suggest that even now they have carried out their own independent tests on the neo's.

On their own, coincidental dates don't mean anything IMO, unless you can cite actual dates from original proposals etc. which I'm sure aren't available to the public. These inquiries normally take months to prepare, so I would be surprised if this wasn't on the cards before the analysis results were out.
The dates of the release of the chemical analysis on BL and the beginning of the LE investigations were much to closely align to be a coincidence IMO. Once again in the interests of my own personal safety I can't really elaborate if you want to know the specific details of what I'm talking about please feel free to PM me.

However, in saying that, I'd certainly not say harm reduction causes more harm than it is actually minimising. I've spoken to many people during outreach operations on the topic of neos and other vendor products; what they contain, legal and health risks, etc. Great benefit has resulted from identifying these compounds because people can make a better-informed choice. THIS IS HARM REDUCTION. The concept has always been focused on drug users rather than drug traders; something some people may need reminding of.

I don't know if you're misunderstanding me, but as I stated in my previous post I definitely agree with you on principal. However in this particular instance (i.e Neo organics analysis on BL) I do not believe any harm has been actually minimised by the inquiry that was made into them and instead the information born out of this site has been used by LE to criminalize otherwise harmless users.

I have personally being taking the neo organics range since they were first released, in fact I think it is safe to say that I would have been one of the first users to publish a brief trip report on them way back at the start of last year. I, like you, wanted very much to know the contents of these caps so in the future I could make better-informed decisions to take them or not. I was very aware that what was inside these caps was too good to be true to be a legal 'herbal pill' and therefore reasoned that it would indeed have to be a strong narcotic substance. This along with many other subjective warnings I always passed onto my lesser informed friends as they clamoured to try them. What was interesting was that after the date of the BL publication NOT ONE of the dozens of people I saw taking neo organic products every weekend decided to change their habits (BTW the people I saw trying them were very diverse, I saw people from all types of socio-economic backgrounds taking them, hard partiers to once every six month types and I never heard any complaints). Now I know this is a subjective reaction to the people I personally know and their own feelings on minimising harm to themselves and therefore should not be taken as a generalisation for a drug taking community, but from my own personal experience the publication of the BL chem analysis did not change anyone’s drug taking habits :|

IMO harm is not necessarily minimised as a rule from getting the solid data on a substance. While undoubtedly being more informed about a substance that you are taking should generally take precedence before anything else I still feel in the case of the BL neo organics exercise to publish their contents publicly has had the unintended consequence of harming a lot of users who were unlucky enough to get caught in the middle of the neo organics downfall. I feel a bit uneasy saying this as I was once such a strong advocate of the work BL did on these substances but from the evidence I have witnessed first hand I no longer believe BL's chemical analysis report, published at the time it was, has done anything to minimise the harm of the neo organic products on users :|

but from my own personal experience the publication of the BL chem analysis did not change anyone’s drug taking habits
I disagree, out of everyone I know personally that has ordered these products only those that I would classify as 'high risk' drug takers has ordered/consumed any of the Neorganic products since the BL report.

People that got busted before the BL report could at least lie to themselves saying they thought they were legal - but after the report anyone that got busted was fair game, I hate to see drug users face legal consequences but importing drugs is a lot more significant than buying illegal drugs locally.

Overall I don't agree with your argument that in retrospect the report should not have been published because from your point of view the harm has not been minimised. Its up to the users to minimise the harm, we are just providing the information to do that and secondly, what if the report has identified highly toxic/carcinogenic substances? I'm sure you would want the report published then - but we wouldn't know until the substances have been analysed and after that its too late to not publish the report.

I know, why don't the ACC and police get these off the street ASAP so the drug money can can go back to organised crime.
take out small time drug operations and dealers/users you just push it to the big time drug dealers.
all the drug war has done is take out small time operations and make the drugs more......blah blah.......Arrrrrrrrrr