• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-doves Part II

tadfish said:
So whats the thoughts on mixing new and old range?
did anyone try the range doron had before the first ND's SC etc. ??
wondering if anyone anywhere still selling those

whats everyone's thoughts for mixing piperazines with the new and old range

was thinking while in NZ friends going to try to mix MeOPP and mCPP with a few different ones. i am pretty sure that it was MeOPP that u could have alot of without serious side effects but wondering how they will combine with these drugs, if not solid answers idea or theorys
I've mixed them with piperazine pills and was fine but probably wouldn't recommend risking it. It's probably more dangerous to mix the new range with pips since they raise the heart rate more than the older range.

Tried one ND2 dropped on an empty stomach. Not impressed. It was like having a small line of speed, with less euphoria, and mild gurn. Not much music appreciation, not much of a peak, but increased heart rate and plenty of insomnia later on.

Dropped at 2pm, tried to sleep at 10:30pm after a few beers and smoke and 1000mg 5htp. No good. 5mg Valium, useless. Another 1000mg of 5htp and and 10mg Temazepam and I got there.

SCDs are fun if you don't mind the coke-like vasoconstriction to go with the cokey feeling, but ND2 is a waste of time IMO.

One good thing, no noticeable comedown except for tiredness. If you like speed/meth a couple or few of these might be fun.

In full agreeance with you there. We also tried having a couple of ND2's at a time (admittedly, we'd have a few before hand too), didn't really do anything that would make having a couple at a time worthwhile.

I'll probably wait and see if he 'improves' the range of ND2's. Not worth it really if you're chasing any kind of loved up effect. Might as well have 10 coffees in 5 minutes. :\

3 to the 3 said:
Tried one ND2 dropped on an empty stomach. Not impressed. It was like having a small line of speed, with less euphoria, and mild gurn. Not much music appreciation, not much of a peak, but increased heart rate and plenty of insomnia later on.

Dropped at 2pm, tried to sleep at 10:30pm after a few beers and smoke and 1000mg 5htp. No good. 5mg Valium, useless. Another 1000mg of 5htp and and 10mg Temazepam and I got there.

SCDs are fun if you don't mind the coke-like vasoconstriction to go with the cokey feeling, but ND2 is a waste of time IMO.

One good thing, no noticeable comedown except for tiredness. If you like speed/meth a couple or few of these might be fun.

Is the insomnia of a similar level compared to the originals? I liked the original Spirits because if you snorted 2 or 3 over ten minutes you could get a decent rush, a friend compared it to iv ice which while I agree the 1 or 2 if your lucky hours of euphoria doesn't really compare to the 5 to 6 you get off good ice. But if the new range doesn't really have the rush its not going to be worth the lack of sleep.

The last time I did the SC2's I wasn't able to sleep till over 30 hours after the last line :\ I understand that stimulants are going to make sleeping difficult but these take it to the extreme, its easier to sleep after ice than these - I was just hoping the new range would be better.

The last time I did the SC2's I wasn't able to sleep till over 30 hours after the last line I understand that stimulants are going to make sleeping difficult but these take it to the extreme, its easier to sleep after ice than these

Quite understandable considering one of the active compounds is 4-fluoromethamphetamine. The 4-fluoro substitution gives the compound and its metabolites a very long half life and unless the other ingredeient -- phthalimidopropiophenone -- is completely cleaved in the stomach (doubtful) it would also be expected to have a similar, lengthy half life.

rogan said:
Is the insomnia of a similar level compared to the originals? I liked the original Spirits because if you snorted 2 or 3 over ten minutes you could get a decent rush, a friend compared it to iv ice which while I agree the 1 or 2 if your lucky hours of euphoria doesn't really compare to the 5 to 6 you get off good ice. But if the new range doesn't really have the rush its not going to be worth the lack of sleep.

The last time I did the SC2's I wasn't able to sleep till over 30 hours after the last line :\ I understand that stimulants are going to make sleeping difficult but these take it to the extreme, its easier to sleep after ice than these - I was just hoping the new range would be better.

I have never tried SC2s, more into the spirits/scs. The new range is more subtle in every way (except for slightly higher heart rate with SCDs) including insomnia. You think it's ok to go to sleep but it subtly keeps you awake forever.

I think I have had more trouble with the new range than the old. Some will find otherwise. SC2s would probably kick all other neos in the ass in terms of insomnia. All the reports I ever heard made it sound military grade....

I actually prefer the new range, particularly High Spirits and SCDs. THey're cleaner and have a more profound effect. My sex drive also went through the roof. SC2s on the other hand seemed over-rated to me when I got the lucky chance to try them before they stopped shipping them to my country. They wre ust like speed but with hardly any euphoria. Actually prefer the new range over anything else.

I live way out in the sticks (N.T Arnhem land) and used to buy the old neo doves and pop 4 at a time each time we did it, but we only did it like once every 4 months or so...............................
When we did it the effects I found were quite comparable to a good pill (in my opinion).

What I want to know is if the new range will give you the effects????

I don't want to endorse these pills, but are the new range worth buying if you have them in these amounts?

Doorway said:
I live way out in the sticks (N.T Arnhem land) and used to buy the old neo doves and pop 4 at a time each time we did it, but we only did it like once every 4 months or so...............................
When we did it the effects I found were quite comparable to a good pill (in my opinion).

What I want to know is if the new range will give you the effects????

I don't want to endorse these pills, but are the new range worth buying if you have them in these amounts?
I can't say yet because I've never done more than two in a session, taken about an hour apart. They raise my heart rate and blood pressure far higher so think that taking four at once could be very dangerous. I'd instictively suggest that someone didn't ever take more than two at once, and if they did double dose, to not top up for at least two or three hours.

doorway, personally the new neo-doves are, in my opinion, a waste of time.
i dont think the active compound is at all related to the substance that was in the old ones. And if they are a similar compound, it is no where near as active in giving the effects that we loved about the old ones. as mona lisa said, the raised heart rate is of concern. i also found my hands shaking like i had parkinsons. I had three. u know the feelin that the old doves gave when they started commin on? and it got better from there eh? well the new ones show about 2 minutes of promise then sadly disappoint. Remember though that everyones different. A friend of mine prefers them over the old ones but thats cause he like mild eeverything

I found the whole range (didnt try SCD's tho) a complete waste of time too. Double dropping (lol) the ND2's or High Spirits didn't produce hardly any effect, but certainly managed to increase my heart rate considerably. Im actually a little silly in that I took 5 in one night chasing effects (combination of High Spirits and ND2), I ended up staying up till 5am with my heart beating profusely, and my hands/arms shaking and having strange twitches around my body.

One of the worst nights coming down on drugs of my life, seriously thought my heart was going to explode - I was trying everything I could to make it slow down (breathing excercises etc).

Dont waste your money.....

Hi guys,
First time using LH's and i just received some SC and neos. I'm off to a rave tomorrow night, which starts at about 10pm, gonna have a little pre night party at a friends house. Just wondering if i have a SC around 8pm, would this effect my roll in anyway and is this a good idea? i plan on dropping around 11ish and really wouldn't want my roll to be wasted as its some awesome shit in a dry area for me :)

^^^ If by roll you mean have mdma, then i wouldnt recommend having any neo product with it. It will spoil the experience and probably do your brain some damage. Just my 2cents though.

can anyone confirm this by gumby? yes i mean mdma. i heard that neos + sc are meant to be a good mix. and neos are similiar to E, so i thought it might be possible to switch them?

^^^ The new ND's are nothing like E's. :( I wouldn't be inclined to take them prior to your good night starting.... why chance it that you'll bugger up the rest of the night? You could try them after to combat fatigue - they sure as hell will keep you awake!

Im talking about having a sub coca beforehand not a neo, and all my stuff is from the old range :D

in honesty i found little difference between the ND and the SC (old range). perhaps not surprising given they have the same constituents. so mixing them would be fine.

don't think it would soften the MD much, but it will somewhat. if you can hold out, i'd suggest you wait until the trailing edge of your MD 'roll', then snort an entire (or half) ND as a booster. and wait for your vision to go wobbly! :)

Tried the High Spirits.

Easily the best (althought the SCDs are quite good) effects from the new range so far. Dropped 1, then another an hour later and had 5+ hours of fun. Absolutely smashes ND2. Lots of euphoria and loved up feelings, and very good for communication.

Not so moreish either. Similar to MDMA in that respect.

However, increased heart rate, even the next day, muscle fatigue and tightness + shakes makes me suspicious. Any ideas on that?

Does anyone get these symptoms from speed/meth or other illegals?

No trace of a comedown yet, it is +13 hours. Got 6 hours of disturbed sleep, after 5mg diazepam. A little hungover from some beers is all...

Ive never had shakes or even a noticeably quicker heart rate like I did from the High Spirits/ND2's (this is compared to mdma and or meth). It was actually quiet frightening and lasted, as you said, into the next day.

I threw the rest of my packet out because of this.