• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-doves Part II

It is the same company. Doron sent customers an email theres not secret, but i think you have to order via email now.

Ah ok, thanks for the clarification IWillHostIt. The fact that it isn't mentioned anywhere on the main site does still make me just a little skeptical though. They stated they stopped making them because:

Due to new regulations that are due to take effect at: 31 January 2008 we will stop selling some of our products

Surely these regulations haven't changed back already?

peaked said:
Ah ok, thanks for the clarification IWillHostIt. The fact that it isn't mentioned anywhere on the main site does still make me just a little skeptical though. They stated they stopped making them because:

Surely these regulations haven't changed back already?
it's only illegal to manufacture them in israel now afaik.
that site will list re-sellers, some of which sell the originals. it could be dutch or german now, not sure. either way, they just moved offshore. and perhaps the original site is based in israel.

Mr TIMO said:
it's only illegal to manufacture them in israel now afaik.
that site will list re-sellers, some of which sell the originals. it could be dutch or german now, not sure. either way, they just moved offshore. and perhaps the original site is based in israel.

Maybe he's going to buy a desert island and set up shop...... reckon he could probably afford it.... lol

Last edited:
Chesai said:
It's going to be based in the UK. They've got a link on their site to a forum that explains it..

Mods: I didn't mention names.... so I think this post is okay?

This is a truly idiotic move, which will lead to the rapid banning of the actives. The current UK government will welcome a chance to look 'tough on drugs', and the legal pill market could well vanish.

It's quite interesting really ... the decision to move production to another country essentially represents a game of cat and mouse where the producers will keep moving production elsewhere as soon as any legal matters arise.

O.K. I'm newb and I'm lazy. I don't get this thread and despise reading and searching for things. In a nut-shell, can someone answer the following three questions:

What are neo-doves?
What makes them so good/bad?
What's the current legal status?

Simple one sentence answers will suffice.

If you read through the thread I'm sure you will find the answer you are after :)

Sure one of us could give you all the information in a one sentence answer, but think of you all the things you will learn if you read the thread yourself! =D

KompelZ said:
O.K. I'm newb and I'm lazy. I don't get this thread and despise reading and searching for things. In a nut-shell, can someone answer the following three questions:

What are neo-doves?
What makes them so good/bad?
What's the current legal status?

Simple one sentence answers will suffice.

1 Depends who you ask, look on page 6 of this thread for one interpretation.
2 See above.
3 Well that depends on whats in them now doesnt it.

justsayknow said:
1 Depends who you ask, look on page 6 of this thread for one interpretation.

To be honest, I'd trust the results of a lab test over "what doran says" any day of the week. But each to their own really.

Neo Doves are one product in a range of party pills produced by Neo*******. They contain 4-Methylmethcathinone, which produces effects somewhat similar to MDMA, as well as Metamfepramone and Phthalimidopropiophenone (which produce "speedy" effects) and caffeine.

The reasons they would be considered good are because they cheap, available to anyone with a paypal account, and produce effects similar to "ecstacy pills". The reasons they are bad are because, unlike MDMA, there is little known about the potential side effects they might cause. The active ingredients were also kept a secret, and only found out through lab tests by those concerned (the ingredients of the new range also still remain a mystery).

Legal status varies between states, but generally speaking they are illegal everywhere. However, due to the obscure nature of the active ingredients, and the discrete way in which they get packaged, many people have made successful purchases. The fact remains that they are still very much illegal, so the potential exists to be charged over attempting to import them.

Last edited:
crap, the place i last purchased from must have put it in a jar saying plant food because it was opened by quarantine and rejected because it apparantly contained "unknown ground plant material". hmm, but the name of the item is listed as "Other therapeutics"

I wonder if are just using that as an excuse to reject it because they know fully well what the stuff is, but don't have specific law inplace for it?

I'm tempted to ring them up and ask them why they said it's plant matter.
No its not, it's sub coca containing 4-blah-blah-anone...?

So now if i want to send it back to the UK, i've got to pay customs $42.50

ahhh this sux.

peaked said:
To be honest, I'd trust the results of a lab test over "what doran says" any day of the week. But each to their own really.

Yeah sorry I didnt mean to imply that Doron had any reasonable answers on the subject.

It probably should read "for test results on the last batch see page 6". And yeah seeing as it is the only interpretation Ive seen of whats in the capsules I tend to agree.

are any ideas or results for Neo's new range out yet?
Has the use of neo's died now or just this topic?

Mr TIMO said:
crap, the place i last purchased from must have put it in a jar saying plant food because it was opened by quarantine and rejected because it apparantly contained "unknown ground plant material". hmm, but the name of the item is listed as "Other therapeutics"

I wonder if are just using that as an excuse to reject it because they know fully well what the stuff is, but don't have specific law inplace for it?

I'm tempted to ring them up and ask them why they said it's plant matter.
No its not, it's sub coca containing 4-blah-blah-anone...?

So now if i want to send it back to the UK, i've got to pay customs $42.50

ahhh this sux.
i think your post may be against bl rules(availability etc). But i would be asking them what tests they performed to come to that conclusion.= and then be asking them to forward the package. maybe my post breaks the rules too. oops

i spoke to them. it's because the package mentions an unknown herbal blend. pretty poor excuse.

tadfish, your inbox is full.

I know that some legal high companies, mainly from the UK, seem to be selling products as 'plant food' as a way to bypass laws.

inbox empty
yeah people been raided across Oz for selling neo's
the cops are saying they semi legal but will be banned soon and its not legal to sell them.

im not sure about dorons new range, but for his old range, available on on other websites, i'd say the party is well and trully over(in oz anyway). at the risk of breaking BL rules, I strongly suggest not ordering any of these products. Apart from losing your cash, the risk of being charged is very real and more likely than not..... You've been warned..... redbull and vodka anyone?