• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [Mushrooms Subthread] Low Dosage Trips

yeah, ive had some pretty fun 1.75 gram mushrooms trips...im just hoping these are pretty potent so i can have a good time

I've had some big doses, and had some small doses. I've eaten 20 raw subs, and triped ridiculously hard. But I've also eaten 3 tiny little dry subs, which would be like 0.5 of a gram in total, and I got infinitely more out of it then the realy heavy trip. The smallest ammount of mushrooms, has defifently given me the most life changing experiences.

Love & Light :D

should be okay...the very first time i did shrooms we split a little less than 1/8 three ways and had an okay little floaty trip...nothing special but was fun

if youve got plenty of weed then your gold. but even if not, you should still have a good time in the right atmosphere

try to be somewhere where there wont be alot of distractions or things that are going to ground your experiance or force you to rationalize/figure crap out. especialy things like a party of roudy drunks or a bar scene

I posted about this in a topic of mine several months back. Months ago, I ingested only a small cap of P. cubensis, and suffice to say, the effects were minimal, however quite nice as a condiment to my situation (i.e. at parties, meeting people). There was a slight trippiness, and sharp edges seemed rounded. Also, my creative thinking was well elevated.

The one time I low dosed I did 1.2 grams and was DAMN surprised how much I really did trip. Visuals werent obvious, I knew things looked different but couldnt put my finger on it. I definitely felt "awkward" like I normally do on shrooms. It was alot like doing 1.7 or so - just with very little in the visual area.

wow, people's responses were very different from each other, especially in terms of how much they take to have a light trip.

even Erowid's dosages are fuct up: 1-2.5 common, 2.5-5 strong (i consider any thing that more than doubles the first number a little skewed).

i'm planning a light trip with a friend in the near future (around 1.75 grams), but this thread has made me realize that 1.75 g might kick my ass!

I find low doses pleasantly intoxicating, like a few shots or a weaker pill of E. I think it's best this way, I don't like the universe exploding confusion of huge doses, and I can think about things from a different angle without reality being too ridiculously skewed.

i had no appreciation for low doses shrooming until i actually had a few strong trips off of this beautiful fungus. i feel the same way about weed.

My first trip was with 1.75 grams and was a complete and total +4, religious experience. I used to find low doses uncomfortable, but just last weekend I had a 1.25 gram experience, combined with 3mg of 5-MeO-MiPT, and had a wonderful, euphoric, light experience that was really enjoyable, while biking around a massive lake with friends. It never got to the point of visuals or even the beginning of ego loss, but it put me into such a blissful state where I was communing with nature, as everything sparkled.

Oh, and low doses of cannabis are usually my favorite way to go. I love the significant mood enhancement and body buzz without being hindered in any way. Makes me motivated, too. One vaporizer hit is a great way to go.

The other weekend I tried eating 3.5 grams of shrooms about an hour after snorting heroin. I barfed them all up, but I got very very very miniscule scale effects that were still enjoyable. Things just got a little boost. Much rather would have had the full eigth though.

I find a low dose of shrooms similar to being stoned.....really stoned. I have eaten just one cap many times and I trip for a few hours but it is very light. I can go about my day like normal but I am very giggily and it is a bit hard to concentrate. Once I ate one tiny shroom not much bigger than an abort and I tripped.

You have to concentrate to get visuals but if you zone out you can go pretty far even on a low dose. I also find low doses enjoyable at parties while drinking a little bit of beer. I dont like drinking beer on high doses but on a low dose it mellows you out and you are just feeling really good. The trip is not very intense but you still experience euphoria, maybe even more than with a high dose.

It basically eliminates the risk of a bad trip unless you are very sensitive to shrooms.

For me, it's all about the low doses.
I have had the best times on low doses. Where as on high doses, I've wigged out on occasion.
Start small is always the ebst advice, and work up to higher doses.
Shrooms can mess you up mentally for weeks if you jump in too fast.
Read up over at www.shroomery.com
That site rocks my fucking socks off.
Cya over there

High doses of shrooms definitely have a chance of a "bad trip." I know that term is not the best to use because although I have experienced a bad trip on shrooms, I believe I benefited from it in the long-run so it could then be considered a "good trip." High doses of shrooms are definitely not something to play around with. Low doses are so much more controlable and not so dependant on set and setting.

Many people are saying that there are similarities between MDMA and a low dose of shrooms but I have never experienced anything like that. A low dose of shrooms in my opinion is more similar to being high and also a bit similar to lsd. Once you start taking more shrooms the differences between shrooms and lsd are much more apparant.

I have done this. I would describe it as a perfect concert high. Although more wouldn't hurt for a concert high, depending how experienced you are with shrooms anyways.

I agree, low doses are a different thing entirely from high doses. High doses are more worthwhile and memorable and spiritual, but low doses are fun to have sometimes, when you're looking for recreation. I do not consider high doses very recreational, as they take a lot out of me and have changed me significantly over the years.

I can trip pretty hard off on a half an eighth, getting open and closed eye visuals, time distrortion, colors, etc. I always smoke weed when i smoke, so that dopamine's definitely a factor. But last year sometime I found a .6 g cubensis cap on my floor, when I happened to be abstaining from weed (to lower my tolerance), and after chewing it and leaving it under my tongue for 30 min. I felt spacey and good the whole day, and when I would sit there with my eyes closed I could trip out pretty good, not overwehelming at all, but good none the less.

I think that with lower doses (~half an eighth) the unexperienced are more susceptible to feeling anxious and uncomfortable or whatever because you're in betweeen realities, which can be unsettling. when eating a whole eighth you're so blown away that it's easier to let your body go and realaxe. But if you get to know the mushrooms well enough you'll feel good through all the trips.

I love to take low doses of mushrooms (under a gram) and just sit around and watch a movie and chill with friends. I find it to be very relaxing as well as make it easier to talk and enjoy movies.