• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [Mushrooms Subthread] Low Dosage Trips

I just took a low dose of shrooms last night (not sure what species I had). I took .5 grams followed by another .5 grams 40 minutes later. I had a pretty decent body buzz although I found it to be quite unpleasant. I felt extremely antsy and would start gagging if I sat down even though I didn't feel very nauseous. I had some mild hallucinations, objects would breath ever so slightly, the beams of light produced by street lamps were unusually long and distinct. I think next time I will go for a larger dose, like others have said I think I just needed to go deeper into the trip I was in between reality and shroom land lol.

I have been suffering from severe social anxiety disorder, GAD, depression for many years.
I would like to know if microdosing with psychedelics such as psilocybin or mescaline or even iboga could help me to relieve of these issues ? If yes, can you get me some advice where should i start first ?

Has anyone here had any success with microdosing and especially for social anxiety in the long term ?

Thanks.

You can modify your experience depending upon you take your shrooms. I can't stand the taste of them anymore. If you run then thru a blender with a chocolate based beverage, the taste is mostly hidden.
The blending causes the trip to occur much sooner...sometimes 15 - 30 minutes after drinking, the peak more intense and the trip shorter.