• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [Mushrooms Subthread] Combination & Potentiation

Merged in a thread about mixng dramamine with mushrooms

100mg diphenhydramine is way excessive. I wouldn't take more than 50.

I bet a few puffs of mary jane would do the trick and be much more fun %)

be very careful on overdoing the dramamine! you do NOT want to be in a delerious state like that, while on mushrooms, & ESPECIALLY at a rave.

<3

freeze and unfreeze lsd?

hello all, i have a question i can't really find an anwser to.

can it make you ill to freeze, then unfreeze and freeze lsd again and then to ingest it? People I know are getting sick from it, and this is the only reason I could think of. It never made them sick to begin with?

thanks for helping

LSD isnt a liquid at room temp so putting it in the freezer wont actually freeze it, what you're doing is cooling it, which slows down the decomposition of the LSD molecule. No changes to the LSD should occur from cooling, allowing to return to room temp, cooling, allowing to return to room tem, cooling, etc

It could be all in their head, they think they'll get sick from having it, so they do.

Don't store it in the freezer, just store it away from light, heat, and moisture. There's so much moisture in a freezer, its a pretty poor place to store you acid.

I've never seen anyone get sick from acid in my whole life. Maybe just the thought of tripping on acid makes them anxious and upsets their stomach?

LSDreamer said:
Don't store it in the freezer, just store it away from light, heat, and moisture. There's so much moisture in a freezer, its a pretty poor place to store you acid.

everywhere I have ever researched, all of it said a freezer was the best method?

that makes no sence

^ I also heard that..

I just kept mine in a cool, dark place. Works fine for me.. i guess for long term you'd freeze it?

randmanq said:
everywhere I have ever researched, all of it said a freezer was the best method?

that makes no sence

The colder the better, although freezers are probably unnecessary and the risk of moisture might outweigh the extra benefit you get from a freezer rather than a fridge.

Completely airtight container (you can get good airtight tupperare containers, like the ones that have a rubber lining around the top and clip shut) + dessicant like the silica gel packs you get with new shoes, or from photography shops + sticking the whole lot in a freezer + allowing the container to return to room temp. completely before you open it = happy LSD storage for all :)

And no, cooling/warming/re-cooling/re-warming shouldn't make people ill. There's no reason why it should I can think of, plus anecdotally it definitely doesn't. Might make the LSD lose its potency a bit, but that's about all. Acid does cause stomach upsets for some people sometimes anyway...

A good method for storing acid is to put it in a Tupperware container that's sealed and wrapped in foil (as to not let light penetrate it) then place said container in a fridge or cool place that's not saturated with moisture.

As to your illness mystery - are you sure it's real LSD you're getting and not DOC or any other chem? I've seen people get sick on LSD before but when multiple are getting unwell it seems odd.

It could be all in their head, they think they'll get sick from having it, so they do.

Unless it's been stored in intimate contact with salmonella etc infected food in the freezer, it's def all in their heads!

* rapidly removes a ten strip from a turkeys arse*

lsd handling questions

If one had sugar cubes dropped with a liquid lsd solution, could they be dissolved in filtered water with no degradation of the compound? Also, if the solution contains a dye, would it be safe to assume that the areas of the cube far from the dyed area contained no lsd, or would it leech into the sugar over time?

Also, if said cubes were kept in a dark place cooled to around 77, no higher than 80, in an airtight container, about how long would it take for significant degradation?

expect potency loss & i wouldnt suggest the water thing, too inconsistent imo. It will probably degrade at those temps & should always be stored in a cold dry place, drops are mostly on the spot type thing i feel but to each their own!

Merged in solistus' question.

Is my LSD ruined?

So I had 15 hits of acid sealed in a cig pack celaphane(sp?) sitting in the freezer

condensation occured inside and they got wet, i let them dry on a paper towel and just from sitting on there for 10 minutes there were water marks on the paper towel....

is this stuff dead, or just maybe REALLY weak now?