Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom Season 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
what i picked last week is now bone dry ^^ woohooo. gonna have some this weekend for sure ;)

Cubes grow in my backyard for some reason (mountain area of Victoria)... I just noticed after a week of rain that they are popping up again!

Psilocybe semilanceata. Found on rotting root remains. I am certainly no expert with

mushroom Id's but am pretty sure they are what I think. Will not eat them, because I really
know nothing.

Just curious if theres anyone with recent finds of this species in Vic this season, as haven't

heard about them before. Of course Iv'e googled it and reasearched a bit but is there anyone here with some personal knowledge?

Never had them!

Wow, your name suggests you are in to Psychedelics...If it is for spiritual purposes that you seek Ayahuasca...I'd attempt similar with Subs/Cubes/Any Psilocin mushy if I were you. Make sure you do it with someone close to you in case it starts going bad.

Last edited:
Psilocybe semilanceata. Found on rotting root remains. I am certainly no expert with

mushroom Id's but am pretty sure they are what I think. Will not eat them, because I really
know nothing.

Just curious if theres anyone with recent finds of this species in Vic this season, as haven't

heard about them before. Of course Iv'e googled it and reasearched a bit but is there anyone here with some personal knowledge?

Mushroom ID is done at Shroomery.org, but I am curious to see any photo's you can post of them.

Wow, your name suggests you are in to Psychedelics...If it is for spiritual purposes that you seek Ayahuasca...I'd attempt similar with Subs/Cubes/Any Psilocin mushy if I were you. Make sure you do it with someone close to you in case it starts going bad.

I love('d) psychedelics... I discovered them when I went to Peru! Ayahuasca and DMT were my drugs of choice... I heard to many horror stories regarding mushies, so I never went down that particular path...

psilocybesemilanceata.jpg

Psilocybe semilanceata.

I stress this is not my find and a pic gleaned from here

Not after an Id as wont be consuming them if they were the goods. Just interested in any of
ADD members experiences.

Last edited:
I love('d) psychedelics... I discovered them when I went to Peru! Ayahuasca and DMT were my drugs of choice... I heard to many horror stories regarding mushies, so I never went down that particular path...

every horror story ive herd has been either bullshit, or 16 year old kids putting 50 subs in a cup of boiling water and thinking they shud skull the shit outa it.

respect the mushrooms and dont be a hero with them and you'l have a great time....

I want to see pics of P. Cubensis growing in Vic or i call bullshit.

I'm calling bullshit right now. I'm wondering if he has a pet cow. A pet cow that lives in an acclimatised green house for the warmer temperatures NECESSARY for cubes.

psilocybesemilanceata.jpg

Psilocybe semilanceata.

I stress this is not my find and a pic gleaned from here

Not after an Id as wont be consuming them if they were the goods. Just interested in any of
ADD members experiences.

Melbourne has shroom overload atm

yagecero said:
I'm calling bullshit right now. I'm wondering if he has a pet cow. A pet cow that lives in an acclimatised green house for the warmer temperatures NECESSARY for cubes.

^ come on guys, ease up. Sounds like a simple misidentification to me and hence a good thing he hasn't eaten them. Someone here did post some pics of cubes they grew in VIC a page or so back though it was indoors with a growing kit.

@SoWhat I don't remember saying there wasn't or couldn't of been wood present in the soil but it wasn't visible to the naked eye and for all intents and purposes the mushrooms were growing from soil. While I wholeheartedly agree that subs only really grow on wood and one would be wasting their time to look elsewhere I have witnessed this a number of times, just as I have read claims of people picking extremely weak subs growing in sand.

I have a hard time believing there are cubes in Vic but you never know I guess, seems more likely since Ayahuasca doesn't take mushrooms he just misidentified.

Azron I have read some anecdotal reports in the past claiming Psilocybe Semilanceata grew in some parts of Tasmania, I have a mate into psychedelics from Tasmania and he seems to think you do get them there. I had never heard of them occuring in Victoria before but if they grow in Tasmania it should theoretically be possible.

just had a chick over who know's her stuff. She had a good laugh. They are just plain old fungi. Gee no need for the abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.