Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom Season 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAaaaaah finally some beautiful rain perfect timing for a bushwalk this weekend.

macee - get some scales and weigh them out if you wanna aim for an effective dose. much better than eye balling, or sizing them.

'BEEPS auto parts' sell scales for $15~20 [i bought 4 lol], accurate down to 0.005gram, and with various calibration weights from work, they out did a friends $300 set. rather interesting, but it may be how his might have been treated once, dropped or what not.
you dont need one that measures 0.01gram, a 0.1 cooking one will do the job for shrooms.

So Size does matter? In that case, I'll get some scales :)

i wouldnt say size matters, for the mushroom, iv eaten 3gram doses of small cubes and 3grams of a few large ones, and i couldnt tell you which was better or stonger, they were similar trips in terms of visual effects.

Aw sorry to hear about your patch man - that's a shame. But this is gonna be a great season so you will definitely find another patch in no time!

And yeah i feel the same about Aminitas - I love them, always have sine i was a little kid because of how awesome they look but after researching them i have no interest to consume them. I hope to come across some this season still, i seemed to not spot any last season!

Thanks for the sympathy dfrs, it was pretty shite but they did make a nice park though. With the rain and such i still have hope that ill come across a new patch, was told of a few I'll check out soon.

i wouldnt say size matters, for the mushroom, iv eaten 3gram doses of small cubes and 3grams of a few large ones, and i couldnt tell you which was better or stonger, they were similar trips in terms of visual effects.

Yeah I understand, but what I'm saying is that 5 big ones will give more of an effect than 5 small ones. cause of more weight.

I was confused cause other people have said that once the cap seperates from the stem, the mushroom produces no more psilocin/psilocybin. Making the excess weight redundant.

I live in Queensland and I'm looking for parks to go mushroom hunting in. Can anyone message me with details on how to, find mushrooms!?

Visit here: Shroomery

They'll teach ya what you need to know.

Also, no one is gonna tell you where their patches are ;) but that site will give you an idea of where to look in your location.

Visit here: Shroomery

They'll teach ya what you need to know.

Also, no one is gonna tell you where their patches are ;) but that site will give you an idea of where to look in your location.

thats so not true drugfukkrockstar,

i'm happy to tell mr.squiggle where mypatches are yo

maps.google.com.au <--- search mushrooms QLD. and its there bro :p

hahahha

Going to head up to the hills in SA a bit later, hopefully there has been enough rain and chills. Will upload some pics if their out. Found nothing at the spot on wednesday. This weekend will be going off!!!

bahaha bahahah bahaha. u know better than this. but this is epically funny though.

pretty sure u just making more work for mods to censor ur asss ;>

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone's gotta keep 'em on their toes :p

Nice finds all btw....the gods smile on us all this winter I predict ;)

No picking for me, just some fresh air and photography. Enjoy :).
1z6xms3.jpg
img0032jg.jpg
img0033bi.jpg
img0034ik.jpg
img0035lj.jpg
img0037epe.jpg
img0039od.jpg
img0040uq.jpg
img0043nu.jpg
img0044g.jpg
img0045em.jpg
img0046jxu.jpg
img0047sv.jpg
img0048ra.jpg
img0049l.jpg
img0050sa.jpg
img0051id.jpg
img0053ly.jpg
img0054qo.jpg
img0055gn.jpg
img0056ea.jpg
img0058v.jpg

Last edited:
Fuck me, Those photo's are awesome.

Mother Nature produces some awesome things, does she not?

Yeah i love the really dark caramel ones, with almost slightly transparent caps (3rd last pic being a perfect example). When they turn yellow i don't think they look as nice. Anyway, they're still out there in nature hopefully replicating so let's hope i can go back in a week and see 10x as many!

And an attempt at some cool photography(im a novice with a point and shoot) with some non-actives:

img0023vs.jpg

img0030xs.jpg

img0031yna.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.