Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom Season 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
got it lol... i should say, iv had real broadband when i moved into the new house, with 500g a month, iv got alot of movies up my sleeve...

i was a good movie, predictable, but still a good movie

what other drug/mushrooms movies would you recommend?

also....,,, 500GIG! WTH! where did you find that, are you paying a reasonable price for it?

what other drug/mushrooms movies would you recommend?

also....,,, 500GIG! WTH! where did you find that, are you paying a reasonable price for it?

Theres a thread i started a while back called drug documentaries. Plenty of docus there.

Download the movie - Shroomz.

It's a dark twisted thriller about a group of friends that all camp out together in an Ireland forest and go mushroom picking and then consume them. It's awesome! Has a great twist in the end.

Lol I effing hate this movie. All my non drug taking friends were the ones that watched it, and they al thought I was a crazy psychopath after watching it. I thought it was a crappy movie anyway even without the story.

Went for a look around last night, and almost stripped down naked and roll around in the psychedelic fungus. It reminds of that saying, do you want some chips with your salt. That's how many damn shrooms are out there.

Has anyone ever found Subs in Western suburbs of Adelaide? Just curious if anyone has found mushroom 'anomalies' in places where they really shouldnt be growing?

^

All my areas seem to be only small pins..

I discovered an awesome spot when the season first started with many big fungi patches but now either someone is not letting them grow to a decent size or conditions aren't right, but then i hear your stories bike and now i'm not sure what to think!

I think it's time to go bush exploring, all my garden areas are no good :<

movies id recommend,

most kids animated movies, older cartoon movies like fern tree gully or the alice in wonder land, futurama series [my fav on shrooms!], an old movie called fantasic planet, from the 70's, pretty good. "are we there yet" was great, my first time memory.
i dunno what else, yet.

back on topic though... iv got an RDO tomorrow... the hunt is on!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, psychedelics & antibiotics?

Any issues to be had? Want to trip on the weekend but just started a course of ab.

Also, psychedelics & antibiotics?

Any issues to be had? Want to trip on the weekend but just started a course of ab.

I know of interactions with MD** and certain antibiotics due to a lack of liver enzymes, caused by the antibiotics. This makes for a slower onset and some other weird interactions. I did start a thread on it some time ago and will link to it when I have time.

I have taken mushrooms on antibiotics but, I can't tell you that it is safe. There are many different antibiotics out there and most likely you will get a diminished effect but, it honestly could have some weird or serious side effects. Best staying away and dosing when your body is clear of other meds.

Yeah, if you're on antibiotics then it must mean you're not well at the moment and from my personal experience tripping is much more enjoyable when you're not crook in any way. I have taken acid once when on antibiotics when i had tonsillitis - i was on the mend of getting better again but i felt terrible, was not enjoyable at all... was a completely retarded idea.

doing drugs always seems like a brilliant idea when crook. but it always turns out to be a nasty idea in the end haha

my shrooms are bone dry ^^ Might indulge in some this weekend at some point

although when having a common cold/flu/virus thingy, a few puffs on the puff the magical dragon, YOUR NOSE CLEARS UP.

very good nasal decongestant i must say ;>

Found one of my suburban patches raped yesterday when I went to check on its health. It really sucked to see the mycelium ripped up in spots, but there was also something cool that happened. Another (obviously) respectful picker had left a pair of scissors on the garden bed - it seemed as if they'd come down, found the patch in a bad state, cut a few shrooms that were left by the troll, and left the scissors as a sign of how to treat nature well. I'm going to hope that if others return, they'll leave the scissors there for other pickers too.

My friend and I have been joking about how we could somehow erect a sign that says "USE SCISSORS", so it was funny that somebody had left a pair, which was the next best thing. :D

I believe that we all know which drugs we should and shouldn't take when we are sick. There is still a little room for personal preference here. I do love an opiate with my decongestants this time of year ;)

I find psychs lacking when I'm sick and amphetamines may clear up a cold for a short period of time but, once they wear off, you are back to square one if you're lucky and usually well behind the eight ball in coming days.

Finding a few nice bush subs now. We will need more rain in Vic before we see some decent flushes in many bush area's.

Found one of my suburban patches raped yesterday when I went to check on its health. It really sucked to see the mycelium ripped up in spots, but there was also something cool that happened. Another (obviously) respectful picker had left a pair of scissors on the garden bed - it seemed as if they'd come down, found the patch in a bad state, cut a few shrooms that were left by the troll, and left the scissors as a sign of how to treat nature well. I'm going to hope that if others return, they'll leave the scissors there for other pickers too.

My friend and I have been joking about how we could somehow erect a sign that says "USE SCISSORS", so it was funny that somebody had left a pair, which was the next best thing. :D

Funny story.

So many hunters have no idea when it comes to preservation of mushroom habitats. They are more than likely uninformed rather than purposely wreaking havoc. Not everyone researches these things. Many are shown what they are by someone who passed on their bad habits. All we can do is try to break the cycle by informing as many people as possible :)

Finding a few nice bush subs now. We will need more rain in Vic before we see some decent flushes in many bush area's.

I'll be heading down to my spots in the Otways soon methinks! ;) Can't wait for camping in the forest, fire and giant forest subs :D

So many hunters have no idea when it comes to preservation of mushroom habitats. They are more than likely uninformed rather than purposely wreaking havoc. Not everyone researches these things. Many are shown what they are by someone who passed on their bad habits. All we can do is try to break the cycle by informing as many people as possible :)

Damn straight man. I'm always so on top of things I get a large haul before anyone except experienced pickers even know they're fruiting anyway. On my walks after that I have friendly words with the patch rapists, explaining the importance of caring for the mycelium. I suppose I was lucky to be taught by someone with respect all those years ago.

Peace

I can honestly say that I was a unrespectful patch rapist. But I just didn't know any better. I've mended my ways now, and try and take care from future mushrooms. But yeah, spreading good information is the best way to go. =)

no luck today. but i did get the house clean :)

the local place everyone talks about was dead, not a single pin, but alot of new tagin' on the train line bridges related to mushrooms. its a well known area, and its ment to be a gold mine for shrooms. thought id check it out for myself

tomorrow morning, sunrise, i plan to head to my usual patchs, and then look around for some new ones. im confident theres alot around the area.

mycelium can be a funny thing...
during the 'incubation'/growing stage it doesn't mind a bit of disturbance as long as its still growing and able to reach nutrients.
once they are fruiting though its fragile stuff :(
if it was a solid block, you could cut it in half and it would fruit along all surfaces, but it doesn't like being squashed and ripped apart like when picking without cutting.

i've grown cubes and found it very fascinating how the mycelium reacts once its ready to fruit and how different ingredients for the cakes causes the mycelium to grow in different ways.
alot relys on the growth of the mycelium itself before the fruiting begins.

misk - care to tell us what tek you followed?
what variety of cube did you grow? did you order your spores online or agar them from wild cubes?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.