• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Most painful pharm to snort

^i have a hypothesis that mainlining pure bupropion would provide a decent rush

would i do it?

probably not

lyXw33d said:
Don't ever say that. As I sit here, railing my ambien, I can't help but revel in the bliss of the zolpidem burn. It's nothing like a bitch, it's very kind. 20 seconds pass and your nose gets numb. That burn to me is like the nice burn one of those cold patches you put on your chest produces, except twenty times more pleasurable. I can say that it has only gotten better with age, four years of daily insufflation.
gonna have to vouche this.

basically the same story here, except i'm not on them anymore :(

enoughorangejuice? said:
^^ damn another person who has snorted wellbutrin, what's up with that? i know you were 14 but damn... it has 0 recreational effect and is EXTREMELY dangerous to crush/snort. 3 kids died from doing that (so says erowid)

yea i got a seizure 3 years back from simply being prescribed an ORAL dose of Wellbutrin, talk about recreational, whoo boy collapsing to the floor and convulsion while a steady stream of froth flows out your mouth, talk about fun, second only to a heroin rush surely.

And I not even an epileptic, nor do i have a family history of the disorder.
in the past Wellbutrin has been pulled off the market for this reason and then released again in XR form. So thats supposed to solve the problem????WTF????

a lot of shit that wasn't supposed to go up my nose went up there and there was a lot that stung pretty bad but...
once i got a red pill of what i thought to be xtc... I normaly like to rail one roll if i know they contain some meth, that is what i thought with this pill too.... so i crushed it, build a nice fat line and sucked it all the way up to the sinuses. Normaly it's a bit unpleasant but... what a motherfucker... i normally don't scream when in pain, but it literaly feel like somebody crushed my face into a thousand burning shards. Fuck, i don't know what was in 'em, but i sure as hell tripped the fuck out. Nothing like a good roll. Never ever touched them again. I have no fucking clue what that might have been based on my past experience. I just knew i was in severe pain for 3 hours even after flushing my nose for hours on end.

Arsteraad said:
yea i got a seizure 3 years back from simply being prescribed an ORAL dose of Wellbutrin, talk about recreational, whoo boy collapsing to the floor and convulsion while a steady stream of froth flows out your mouth, talk about fun, second only to a heroin rush surely.

And I not even an epileptic, nor do i have a family history of the disorder.
in the past Wellbutrin has been pulled off the market for this reason and then released again in XR form. So thats supposed to solve the problem????WTF????

At age 15 I railed 200mg and felt nothing, just a little lightheaded. Why would insufflating wellbutrin pose any fatal threat?

^^ Seizures!!! too much of the drug getting into the bloodstream at once, and as he said, he had a seizure taking it ORALLY!!

Not so sure about Pharmies really, Never really had many to snort besides sometimes dope.

dankstersauce said:
But the only thing worse than something with APAP would be METHADONE.
I only did this once or twice.
A few years ago me and a friend couldn't find any OC's and we didn't know any better, so we crushed up some pills and snorted them. Holy shit that burned and burned and burned.

You hit it man - that definitely takes the cake. Worst and longest burn out of anything I have put up my nose (and that is a lot).

why do people snort wellbutrin? why do people do fucking anything they do?!!?!?!?? there is no answer. some people snort wellbutrin becasuse they find it pleasureable. they find it to cause a Mild yet enjoyable pheny-ish cokish high that lasts quite a long time.
some people snort it cause they are bored and read on erowid the wellbutrin bored.
i snorted some the other day cause i was all out of meth and coke and heroin and EVERYTHING ELSE so i snorted some butrin, smoked some weed, and popped my last 8 norcos. i felt fantastic, and definatly slightly up and euphoric from the butrin. NOTHING LIKE GETTING SPUN, of COURSE. its its own drug
yeah it burns like a fucking bitch.
by the way i also LVOE snorting ambien

^^^ Lack of information, curiosity, misinformation....

Without experiments no progress, BUT BEFORE ANYTHING GOES UP YOUR FUCKING NOSE DO SOME RESEARCH if it has been done before... Please

Personally I'd go with demerol... One time I was debating on riffin a flexeril good thing I popped it instead.

I prefer Ambien to most opiates, especially hydrocodone. I don't think it's that bad.

I watched a friend of mine rail prozac and benadryl on separate occasions. I had to restrain myself from punching him in the face, because I knew he would be in intense pain with no high whatsoever.

He said prozac was absolutely terrible, and I tried a pinch because I was curious how something so finely crushed to begin with would hurt at all. He ended up being retarded for the rest of the night; not sure if it was the prozac or anything else.

After railing diphenhydramine, he claimed it was one of the most painful things in his life. For hours he sat silently, occasionally sucking up some snot. He didn't get high, per se, but fairly stupid and lethargic.

Oh, and this guy has a habit of snorting APAP-laced hydrocodone. I enjoy insufflation quite a bit, but the minimal high you get compared to the gagging, stuffy sinus rape is not worth it at all. Masochist, I guess...

I can't relate with the people who are saying that snorthing Methadone, Ambien, and various Benzos is horrifically painful. Sure, if you're intent on putting a huge amount of powder up your nose your nostrils will evenutally clog up and shit, but that's the worst case scenario. No horrible, searing pain in my experience.

I know it isn't a pharm obviously, but nothing mentioned in this thread even compares to the sheer CAUSTIC burn you get for a good few hours if you snort 2c-e. Now that was real pain...eep

Last edited:
DoubleTrouble said:
I can't relate with the people who are saying that snorthing Methadone, Ambien, and various Benzos is horrifically painful. Sure, if you're intent on putting a huge amount of powder up your nose your nostrils will evenutally clog up and shit, but that's the worst case scenario. No horrible, searing pain in my experience.

I know it isn't a pharm obviously, but nothing mentioned in this thread even compares to the sheer CAUSTIC burn you get for a good few hours if you snort 2c-e. Now that was real pain...eep

Yea I've snorted 2c-e and some other 2c's - but I snorted a meprozine capsule(50mg-demerol/25mg-promethazine) and it was absolutely horrible - way worse

^yea demerol is the worst pharm to bump id say without a doubt. ive snorted most of the other shit ppl have listed too...anything with apap is bad...something i did in my jr. junkie career.