• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Most painful pharm to snort

Roxicodone King said:
Methadone. Oxymorphone (opana), was ANNOYING at first cause a little while after i would do it, i'd be coughing up wads of gooey shit. Doesn't do that now. Kinda weird. Maybe cause im getting better at keeping it all in the nostrils. (ZYCAM RULES!)

I hear deep-freezing opana makes it easy to crush up really fine so it doesn't hurt as much. This may be a dry-ice job, so not worth the hassle if so...

I haven't really had a pharm "hurt", out of the few that I have snorted, the worst was just uncomfortable, not painful. In my stupid teens, ice felt like someone was ripping my nose off. But, by far, the most painful thing to go up my nose has been 2C-T-2. Seriously felt like someone was shoving a white hot metal rod up my nose. Only benefit was that 30sec later, I forgot all about my nose lol.

Ambien burns like a bitch, dont ever blast it it does nothing for you.
Codeine made my eyes water a lot.
And I would say my worst would definitely be Klonopin.

don't ever snort diphenhydramine. me and my homie tried it. by far the worst pain i've ever felt in my nose.

The worst for me has been those wonderful cyclones (Flexerill), god damn they burned. And they didn't do shit for me except make me sleepy.

I hate muscle relaxers, they are just plain ol not euphoric at all.

Kadian not so bad

Maybe this comes from snorting meth for a good 3 months of my life (though more than 10 years ago) but I just crushed and snorted Kadian and it is not bad. I barely feel anything.

benzoboy said:
Ambien burns like a bitch, dont ever blast it it does nothing for you.

Don't ever say that. As I sit here, railing my ambien, I can't help but revel in the bliss of the zolpidem burn. It's nothing like a bitch, it's very kind. 20 seconds pass and your nose gets numb. That burn to me is like the nice burn one of those cold patches you put on your chest produces, except twenty times more pleasurable. I can say that it has only gotten better with age, four years of daily insufflation.

The most pain I was in was when I snorted a low-quality mda pill. Now that didn't burn, it stung terribly.

man snorting ANY pill IMO is syupid maybe with the rare exception of dillies. In most cases the BA is actually lower than oral with the traded "advantage" of having a quicker onset. But shit, y'all cant wait. No offense but i connote snorting pills with all the other myriad forms of teenage idiocy.

That being said, when i didnt know shit in highscool, i used to snort and *gross* smoke 5/500 vikes and that was probably thew worst expereince ive gotten with that faulty ass MOA.

Last edited:
Psych0naut said:
The powder left after boiling down a 5mg/ml ketanest ampoul. More than half is a nasty conservative called benzethonium chloride, which burns horrendously, and causes a runny nose for more than 12-15 hours.

sorry man but that sounds like such an awful waste, ye gods! the process youre descrbing b/c i guess you didnt want to bang seems hardky worth the bukkshit you had to go through in order to obtain the miserable powder.

Id have to go with Wellbutrin or Flexeril ftw, tried those back when I was 14 or so and thought huffing glade was fun, snort either one of those and you will know pain lol

Really the only pill Ive ever snorted that doesn't burn at least some is klonopin, it leaves a cool feeling in your nose almost like menthol, but I don't snort them anymore because oral BA is higher.

^^ damn another person who has snorted wellbutrin, what's up with that? i know you were 14 but damn... it has 0 recreational effect and is EXTREMELY dangerous to crush/snort. 3 kids died from doing that (so says erowid)

enoughorangejuice? said:
^^ damn another person who has snorted wellbutrin, what's up with that? i know you were 14 but damn... it has 0 recreational effect and is EXTREMELY dangerous to crush/snort. 3 kids died from doing that (so says erowid)

Well that was 15 years ago lol ... Id probably have snorted Draino if I thought I could get high off of it, just one of those stupid kid things. Live and learn I guess.

i hear ya, i just dont want any other 14 year old thinking it is a good idea in any way.

you said "snort either one and you will know pain"

i highly recommend NO ONE try to snort wellbutrin. snort some ambien or flexeril if you want pain in your nose.