• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Most painful pharm to snort

i recently snorted 35mgs 5-MeO-DMT.
That did burn and sting like a motherfucker, but after about a minute that didn't matter that much anymore cause i found myself in a place where pain is a foreign concept... It literaly burned a void in my nose, and it seemed to expand into my whole body where i found myself in a total void. That hardly ever happened to me on any psychedelic. A true void, without anything. And then after what felt like years (only a couple of seconds) i came back into an altered world. Strange
On my next attempt snorting that stuff i sniffed some dried Oragel (Benzocaine), and that made everything numb. No pain on my next attempt with 5-MeO-DMT! I missed the adrenaline rush of the pain somehow =D

What is the most intense and longest-lasting pain you've ever felt from snorting anything?

Last edited:
Benedryl is the most painful otc pill I've ever snorted.

Flexeril is probably the most painful pharm I've snorted.

And the most painful thing I've ever snorted is 2-ci. When I snorted 2-ci it felt like a new path had been carved into my nasal passage and it hurt for at least 20 minutes after.

it always amazes me how people snort percs, vics, loris etc.

anything with all that acetaminophen crushes up into a line the size of a railroad tie, and i would be amazed if anyone could even get down one vicodin let alone multiples, might as well just eat it, or take 15 min and do a cold-water extract

I snorted a 5 mg orange dexidrine tablet once, hurt like fuck and more than that clogged my nose and made me sound nasal for a couple days.. I never tried to snort a vicoden or other non-OC opiate pill tho, had more common sense than that, the dexi seemed reasonable as its speed and about 1/4 or 1/6th the bulk of a vicoden..

I opened a clobenzorex capsule once and tried to snort it. Not really painfull but this fine powder just can not be snorted. Never again.

a girl came over with two blue pills saying her freinds did them all the time. it turned out to be 50mg zoloft.
I had practically fire on one side of my nose for like four hours and a burning on that side of my entire head. she railed half in each and had double what I did.
basically sucked until I went to someone elses house and ate like four bud cookies and smoked
I was so pissed...

^ You should have been pissed at yourself the most. Never snort or ingest a pill when you don't know what it is. Hopefully you learned a lesson.

Some people would tell you Ambien, which does have a noticable burn. But I think Percocet is worse. The burn is longer lasting and different in a more painful way.

^...Percocet burns because of the shitload of APAP you're be snorting. Don't snort percs, just pop them....

enoughorangejuice? said:
I'm sorry i just have to...

Why did you snort coffee grounds + baking soda? (aka. freebase coffeegrounds :D )

Ya WTF ewww. Please enlighten us as to why you snorted this oh so yummy combination of substances? :\ (there should be a puking smiley) :p

I think Wellbutrin is the most painful pharm Ive snorted, yeah I know it sucks and has no recreational potential but this was a long time ago and I didn't know any better, felt like battery acid going up my nose and my right nostril was clogged for 2 days.