• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Most painful pharm to snort

5mg Oxy IR capsules are pretty bad....just because off all the filler.

But hands down any strength of Endo generic for Oxycontin takes the cake for worst to snort. Im thinking it probably has something to do with the skin irritants they put in the pill to make them painful to snort, hmmm.

^ Haha. It happens to the best of us. I never snorted phenergan, but I have snorted some things too embarrassing to mention in my younger teenage years.

phentermine burns, and i think it is meperidine (it's like demerol with an anti nauea med in it i think correct me if i am wrong) the mep... was in a capsule so it seemed like a good idea (not one). most opiates it just seems like a waste b/c all of the fillers in them. and it isn't a pharm but really shitty coke cut with meth burns like a bitch and gives you basebal sized boogers

snorting ephedrine is fucking painful, but that is not a drug you would normally think to snort instead of take orally just like alot of other responses on this thread such as wellbutrin, darvocet, prozac, 5mg. percs. with 500 mg. apap! wow i can't imagine how hard it would be to fit all that powder in your nose.

but as for drugs you would think to snort definitely endocet brand OC

lol @ people snorting perks and tramadol....rofl!!!!!!! u idiots....on bup right now so im cranky X_x

popping pills makes more sense unless its really potent and doesnt have apap in it...i snorted a demerol once and that was really horrible...i also snorted a morphine pill.. the long red ones? that sucked ass also...was like snorting dust and went into back of throat...lol i was a dumbass

methadose 10mg tab. I know I shoulda just eaten it but I was in that I like to snort things phase.

Lots of ppl are saying Demerol in the caps..I live in Canada and im not shur if they have it in caps here. I had demerol before in pills, i think they were 25mg pills i could be wrong..Ohhh yeah and they burned lol

chrlefxtrt said:
phentermine burns....

Ubu said:
I tried emptying a phentermine cap once, to try and get a quick, strong bump. That was a big mistake, it not only burned like hell, it gave me the worst runny nose I have ever had. I wasted the capsule, but it was a cheap way to learn a valuable lesson. Never try to snort phentermine.

Phentermine really does burn like nothing else when you attempt to insufflate it... luckily it subsides after a couple of minutes. :\

LVX

The powder left after boiling down a 5mg/ml ketanest ampoul. More than half is a nasty conservative called benzethonium chloride, which burns horrendously, and causes a runny nose for more than 12-15 hours.

OpiatesRus said:

The TYL in tylox stops me from snorting it. Anything with APAP (as you've all read in this thread) is not good to snort. The worst I ever tried, flame away, is clorazapetate. What a fuckin dumb way to try and abuse a weak benzo. BTW, they were 7.5mg

actualy ive snorted mass amounts of 2cs and dipts and all kind.......every one says 2ce is hell.......................
well, i dont know what they are talking abotu. yeah, for ONE second it burns BAD but then after 2 seconds you are so blasted and all the pictures flying off the walls you dont even think about your nose.
most painful pharm to snort?
carisoprodal
doxylamine (it doesnt ever want to stay in your nose it all jsut flies down your throat in a terrible way
:)
peace

Definitely meth for me. That stings for a couple of minutes after snorting. Whew!!