• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Most painful pharm to snort

Zopiclone (Done snort this shit, it even hurts when you taste it, and no point snorting it)

I railed Zopiclone once; didn't get much out of it, but then when I swallowed a tablet whole once I was righteously fucked.

KNOW that clonazepam doesn't isnt water soluable and doesn't absorb in my nose

It isn't just water solubility that determines whether drugs are suitable for intranasal use; lipid solubility is important as well.

Mr Blonde said:
I railed Zopiclone once; didn't get much out of it, but then when I swallowed a tablet whole once I was righteously fucked.

It isn't just water solubility that determines whether drugs are suitable for intranasal use; lipid solubility is important as well.

Ok well I knew that it didnt absorb in your nose, but what about when you chase it with water?

Basik1 said:
I am addicted to snorting shit, I dont know why, but I will snort any pill at least once. I KNOW that clonazepam doesn't isnt water soluable and doesn't absorb in my nose but I still snort two of my pills a day, then chase it with water

Hehe, I also have that snorting fetish, don't know why but chopping up the pills and making lines is something I do with every new pill I get xD ;)

Basik1 said:
I got a question though, if I chase my clonazepam with water, like white a bit of water usually about 4 little puddles in my hand, will that send it down my throat? I cant really taste it but I usually gag if my stomach is sore or something. Am I still wasting alot?

What do you mean with "chasing with water" after snorting? Is it just having a puddle of water in the palm of your hand and snort that or something else? I usually do that (probably an attempt at protecting my nose) after 10 mins of insufflating my pills.
With some pills the drip in your throat is horrible but it should all drip into your stomach and gets absorbed there, so I don't think you lose much, it's just pointless since they end up in the same place when swallowed IMHO. :)

What I do is like right after I snort my clonaz, I go to the washroom, and put the water on luke warm, and put a puddle of water on my cuped palm then snort the water real hard, and I do that 4 times. I can feel the water going down my throat, but cant really taste the pill. I just call it chasing the pill.

Ok well I knew that it didnt absorb in your nose, but what about when you chase it with water?

You're talking about clonazepam? Well since it's not water soluble, there isn't really going to be any added benefit. The idea behind allowing a solution of your drug into your nose is that it gets absorbed into the mucous membranes more rapidly, and also that there isn't powder clogging up everything; therefore, better absorption.

Seeing as clonazepam doesn't really work intranasally anyway, dissolving it into water isn't going to make a difference, whereas with coke or heroin it might. Personally, I just snort a drip of water after doing a line of whatever it is I'm doing.

With some pills the drip in your throat is horrible but it should all drip into your stomach and gets absorbed there, so I don't think you lose much, it's just pointless since they end up in the same place when swallowed IMHO.

Well, it's not really ending up in the same place in terms of where it's being absorbed; the drug in your nose is mostly being absorbed by the mucous membranes there. It provides the drug with quicker access to the blood stream, and some drugs that have very poor oral bioavailability have much better nasal bioavailability; think cocaine and heroin.

With pills however, the fillers and binders are going to disrupt the process of having the drug absorb into the nasal membranes; in which case it would be better to just throw 'em down the hatch.

Survival0200 said:
What else can you blame, than the movies, for making people snort practically everything? 8)
I think video games would be a better scapegoat.

paiiiiiin

holy shit.........ive snorted a lot of bullshit pharms......STRATERA is BRUTAL.......same with Paxil....never do it!:!

robatussin said:
my vote also goes to flexaril. I imagine it is up there with snorting a 2c-x compound

I def. agree except when blowing a 2c-x you usually only have to snort 10,20, maybe 30mg. When your blowing flexeril you have to take that whole pill which is like a half gram of powder. Just as bad but wayyyy more.

methadone. yes i did it once on too much xanax after an asshole friend told me he "does it all the time" i got played :|

I know 2C-I and other research chemicals burn like hell when you snort them, but as for pharmy's I gotta say Lyrica or Lunesta.
Also Suboxone has the worst drip ever, it doesn't burn to bad, but the drip makes me gag and puke. I guess it is b/c it smells, and tatstes like some man made oranges. I felt the sub quicker and better when I snorted it rather than puting it under my tounge.

the worst thing to snort for me is those generic OC"s not the ones that gel but the ones that burn like a bitch

Wow totally old thread. I remember posting in this a year ago.lol Anyway I can think of something else thats totally out of this world to snort.Pseudoephedrine...totally the most painfull thing to snort. I did it once when I was young (14) because I couldnt find any ritalin, dex or meth that day.... I was a speed addict at the time.

I have to say Bupropion(wellbutrin) Fucked up my nose really bad snorting that stuff once when i was young! :( it was so fucking stupid..and there was no effect.

drunken_etard said:
Wow totally old thread. I remember posting in this a year ago.lol Anyway I can think of something else thats totally out of this world to snort.Pseudoephedrine...totally the most painfull thing to snort. I did it once when I was young (14) because I couldnt find any ritalin, dex or meth that day.... I was a speed addict at the time.
Yea the thread is old, but I thought it would be a good idea to resurect it so people who didn't get to see it got a chance to. Wait, you were doing meth when you were 14? I'm not judging, but holy shit.

wiggi said:
Yea the thread is old, but I thought it would be a good idea to resurect it so people who didn't get to see it got a chance to. Wait, you were doing meth when you were 14? I'm not judging, but holy shit.

I didnt really do all that much. I was actually a amphetamine/methylphenidate addict. But I did do some meth from time to time. meth is very very rare where im from, so I could only do it time to time. But I did like meth the most..lol back then. I did ritalin the most because it was the most easy to find, but when I could get meth Id rather buy that than ritalin or dex.

I should have not said "speed addict". I should have said upper addict or stim addict.

I knew what you meant by being a speed addict. I've never heard of anyone doing meth at that age. I believe you completely, but at that age, I was taking 10-20mg of percocet or hydrocodone and I thought I was a badass haha. Damn, I was dumb. I did meet this guy in rehab that was smoking crack at the age of 13 and he actually looked just like a 13 year old minus trackmarks from hell, the guy was 21.