• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most Painful Drug You've Sn000ted, Railed, Racked or Vacumed Up with your Nose

Ambien burns like hell. Only tried it once.. I had about 10 of them. I remember snorting the first one and it burning like fuck, then I snorted a second one a few minutes later and it didn't burn as bad, then I woke up like 10 hours later and they were all gone.

I knew alot of people would say 2C-X's were the worst for the burn, its pretty close and the burn is intense but I dont think its the worst.

I like burns. My nose is fucked from snorting so many Oc's so the membranes are significantly de-sensitized so when I get a good burn(usually coz I havent snorted anything for like a week) I love it and I know it hit the right spot and it will come on quick enough.

For me the worst burn is MDMA pills that havent been crushed or cut up properly, those chunky bits going up feel so so yuk and the burn isnt nice not to mention the dirty drip. K had a pretty bad burn IME. 2C-I burns like hell but its bearable and not the same burn as with other drugs.

The meth burn is yuuuuum! I love the feling of meth burning the shit out of my nose, meth is probably the only drug where I actually enjoy the drip though. All the rest taste disgusting.

Snorting demerol is something you only do once if you have any sense. It burns like fire. I tried it once and crushed up 2 pills and snorted it all in one go and once it hit my nose i thought it had burned a hole through my nostril. My eyes watered right up and it felt like someone had stuck a blow torch up my nose. It's by far the most painful thing ive snorted.

Diphenhydramine is second. Yes i snorted a anti-histamine :p but it was not for recreational purposes. I was scratching myself so hard i was almost bleeding due to the fact id taken 300mg's of codeine. I didnt feel like waiting for it to work orally so i figured snorting it would work much faster. I think it worked or atleast the burn took my mind of the itch :\.

Oh well live and learn.

Definently 2c-t-7.... i dunno waht the fuck i was thinking....

20 mg of 2c-e hurt like hell, but that was when my nose was healthy.

oxy was the worst. my nose was so fucked up from snorting so much that i had one week where every time i snorted my nose would be clogged for hours. when it wasn't clogged and id do that line at night it was usually pretty big because i needed a lot + i wouldn't be gettin anything else up there. fuckin hurt SOOO bad!!! tears coming out my eyes, holding my eyes and nose, trying to get water up there ( which hurt my nose too)

not cool.

one time i was withrdawling and i snorted my wifes muscle relaxer...not a good idea!

and i snorted a methode one time and it killed me!

No one should ever try to snort melatonin, there is no good reason to except if you wanted to do a study on pain or something of that nature.

But there are good effects on anxiety if you take it normally?8)
Literally, I've spent hours trawling the internet for things on anxiety and the first time I've ever heard it mentioned is on here. Is it illegal or something? I'm just not entirely sure what it is in the first place! 8)

(any replies can come suffixed with the word 'DUH!' - I know I'm a n00b) =D

Heroin. That stuff is FIRE. It makes up for it in like 10 min though...

Ughhhh just thinking about the most painfull substance i've snorted makes me cringe up... i still remember this day for some reason, like crystal clear remember it.... i was at my new apartment with my roomates and some girl came over with a bunch of rolls we were already fucked up on xanax and drank and decided we NEED to snort the beans... so we did and god damn i dunno wtf they was cut with but them bitches burned like no other... needless to say i was rolling my balls off about 30 minutes later hahaha :D

LiLc, like i said you always on some damn xanax lmao.

Ambien burns like hell. Only tried it once.. I had about 10 of them. I remember snorting the first one and it burning like fuck, then I snorted a second one a few minutes later and it didn't burn as bad, then I woke up like 10 hours later and they were all gone.

Yes the time i snorted 3 ambien when i woke up there was blood in my shower, and piss everywhere.. pretty crazy

MDMA. I don't tend to snort random pills or RCs, so I haven't encountered some of the worse ones.

It hurts a lot, but the payoff is fast and awesome, so I've come to like it. Not as annoying and uncomfortable as the coke drip, it just burns like hellfire for thirty seconds or so. It's enjoyable in a sadistic endorphin-releasing way.

I did a giant rainbow line with a few friends composed of coke, amp, mdma, and a little heroin. That hurt quite a bit, but one of the people there heated up their tooter and snorted their big ass pile and low and behold he was bleeding intensely from his nose and screaming in pain.

I had a good laugh.

pure benzylpiperazine that I made a 200mg line out of....holy fucking jebus!

tramadol HCL powder ...it felt like I was getting punched in the nose, having a needle shoved though my septum and breathing in ammonia all at once.

dxm by far. Burned like hell and totally didnt get me nearly as fucked up if i just took a cap of the powder.