• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

most impressive hallucinations?

I have had many visuals, visions, and revelations on every psychedelic that I've used. I couldn't possibly explain most of them. I can't wait to try DMT. I believe it would be the most intense. I have used Salvia many times, and I believe this is the only thing I've tried that could possibly stand up to DMT, but Salvia isn't exactly a "true" psychedelic. 2C-i had really impressive visuals, especially since they were easy to achieve without having an incredibly intense trip. With 15mgs and a bowl of Cannabis, I was having full blown visuals, and a reletively light trip. As for LSA, I've had experiences where I didn't have many visuals, some where I got plenty, and one experience where it was one of the most visual experiences I've ever had. LSD has always blown me away, and so have mushrooms with visual effects. Surprisingly, Cannabis alone has also given me some really nice visuals. However, I see it that with Cannabis you get to see the visuals, and with stronger psychedelics, you get to take a walk inside of them. Salvia has probably given me the most intense visions, though the nature of Salvia seems real. I have been completely enveloped in dreams with Salvia, unaware of anything in the outside world. I remember having one experience with 200 Morning Glory seeds, 1/2 an eighth of high quality mushrooms, and a large hit of 10X Salvia extract. This blown me away further than I have ever gone. My normal kaleidoscopic visuals were being blasted towards me in tidal waves, and the sky was sucking me up towards a center eye in the universe. I spent the duration of that experience tightly holding onto a porch railing.

ive always tried mornin glory and salvia with no effects>?
acytually salvia gave me a headrush and i felt disconnected from my body when i didnt see it. but very small effects.
so im amazed u tripd. wow. i guess i didnt do enuf. i think u need like x10+ otherwise it hurts ur throat doing all them bongs

ive always tried mornin glory and salvia with no effects>?
acytually salvia gave me a headrush and i felt disconnected from my body when i didnt see it. but very small effects.
so im amazed u tripd. wow. i guess i didnt do enuf. i think u need like x10+ otherwise it hurts ur throat doing all them bongs

nah, you have to build your way up with salvia. most people don't get effects when they use it their first few times (can go up to ten or twenty times and even higher in extreme cases), this is common, just keep on trying. as for the morning glory seeds, i've tried them also and with no effects. i blame it on potency.. think it's the same for you.

However, I see it that with Cannabis you get to see the visuals, and with stronger psychedelics, you get to take a walk inside of them.

haha, i know i have seen this somewhere else, who was it again...? great quote though!!:)

Of my limited experience of LSD, 2C-I, and Mushrooms, Mushrooms blew the others away in the visuals. A good 8th of shrooms beats LSD any day. But if i had the choice between the two, i prefer LSD. It is longer more enjoyable trip IMO.

Originally posted by morninggloryseed
"oh well. LSD + MDMA was the most visual"
I also think that...
"I don't know if I posted on this thread or not already, but oh well. LSD + MDMA was the most visual. And then adding a 120 mg IM shot of ketamine made it even better."

Unfortunately in about 3-4 years ago when I was a crazy
man I have experienced frequently Candy & MDA+LSD,
and then usually adding 10-25g of black jaras in duration of each trip!!!(hash in my country is cheap ~400$ for 1Kg!!!
Really really each time I took up to 1000mcg
of quality acid and after 1or2 hour I add 1-2Tablet
of MDMA/MDA/MDEA then I smoked more than 20cig of
very very oilish hash, chillum,cig,oral!!!
One time I experienced an extremely bad trip/death trip
on up to 800mcg of very quality LSD+~200mg MDA(2white mitsubishi)This trip was in the year of 2000(When I bought
100 x MDA tablets)
If 5-MeO is a plus 4 substance this combo was a plus 40!!!!
And also one time I took 2 hits of strong internet explorer blotter and only after 3min I add 0.5tablet of green clover(MDMA) and then smoked hash as usual,
That was fully visuals,OEVs,CEVs of any kinds and last for
2days!!!
Also, sanpedro is very visuals, I took it more than 45 times
and in my opinion, if 2C-I is a plus 2,5(I took 2C-I 3times)
sanpedro is a plus 10!!!

to date, some of my AMT trips have really put things over the top as far as visuals go. on one occassion i was with a friend who has somewhat long hair and he was running his fingers through his hair and when he pulled his hand away half of his head went with it as though his skull was made of caramel. that was pretty interesting to say the least. all i had to say at that point was, 'holy shit can you do that again?!'

another time (i believe 100mg of AMT), i seemingly had 100% control of my visual trip. that is, anything that i wanted to see i saw. anything that i wanted to see happen, happened. i was morphing my friend into hundreds of different people on command, male, female, fictional characters... the works. at one point he morphed into me but it wasnt just a mirror image of me, it was me wearing completely different clothes and sitting in a completely different position than my friend was sitting. that caught me a little off guard but was quite impressive. as im sure you can imagine, having 'control' of your visual trip can offer a lot of unexplained things in thinking things such as 'i wonder if i can make <something_completely_impossible> happen'

haha now that i think about it, i think i could go on and on and on discussing amazing visuals from AMT (seeing a stadium of thousands of green scream-mask type faces in the trees, amazing cartooning of everything, watching my computer keyboard go from looking like hundreds of living plants to connecting to my fingers and becoming part of me.....) but i think this post is already too long :x

so to bring it to a not-so-short closing, a few quotes from a friend on AMT a while back, god i miss this chem :(

shane: DUDE
shane: i'm closing my eyes and doing yoga
shane: i'm seeing transclucent thoughts fractalling with organic textures.. i visualize the thoughts and they're overshadowed by purple sunsets and huge owls
shane: but then that scene changes to something completely different.
shane: like i'm on the scene of a top-floor new york apartment building
shane: i feel like i'm in paris. then vietnam.
PLZ DIE THX: yeah
PLZ DIE THX: haha
shane: then tokyo. then a hole in south america.
shane: and then i turn into a hurricane
PLZ DIE THX: haha that owns
shane: and precipitate via raindrops onto little bugs.
shane: that crawl on tropical plants
shane: =[
shane: and i watch the earth grow/shrink like a slinky
shane: my perspectives
shane: they span stellar and atomic regions
PLZ DIE THX: nice man
shane: yes but each of the planes of existence
shane: takes on their own feel/perspective/scenario
shane: the trees of thought
shane: they happen so fast you have to look at them in trees
shane: like time lapse photography of a vine propagating
shane: i can visualize little leaf-areas that really contain the images of that thought

shane: i've never seen 50000 objects in my kitchen all turning into little creatures and laughing
shane: simultaneously
shane: while dancing wildly
shane: that was something i'll never forget

shane: hey
shane: i think i'm going to start describing amt as quote "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
shane: i think that pretty much sums it up as much as you can sum it up =/

morninggloryseed said:

I didn't forget about DMT. I just don't consider DMT a drug. It some kind of neurotransmitter/living molecule. Can't explain.

of course DMT is a drug. It's an endogenous one, not to mention, it raises levels of all the other neurotrannies (save melatonin) during a flash; metabolysis of 5-HIAA yields both DMT and 5-MeO-DMT.

DMT is by far the most visual i've had....even a 12 hour 35mg 2-CT-7 affair didn't compare to a 55 mg DMT flash.

I was trippin once and i went outside with a friend to look at the stars. He lives out in the country so the view was quite nice anyway. The best part though was when the stars suddenly just got really really bright, it was like someone had a little dimmer knob like they have for lights ya know, and they were playing with it. Also, every time i looked away i swear every star in the sky would turn into a shooting star just as i looked away and i could only see it out of the corner of my eye. Every time i looked back they just looked normal. :\ It musta been kinda funny watching me look at the stars for a few seconds and then go to look away and keep looking back really fast with my eyes wide and my mouth dropped open over and over and over agian. haha

my best was the first time with 2c-b
35mg intranasally.

trees swan diving off the side of the road into the middle, a twenty foot whirlpool of pavement in the middle of a parking lot, realistic space travel when i stared at the clear sky at night, paint melting off a car and pooling on the ground below, tracers that just blew me away. (car drives by at night and the stream of light lasted in my vision for a good 15 seconds)

i need more of the stuff. obscure psychedelics are just so fucking hard to find around here.

This thread has been dead for a long time... I found it while searching for threads on a-MT... lots of interesting stuff.

Anybody else have insane visuals off of a-MT? I always heard that a-MT was supposed to be milder in the visual sense than other chemicals but the visuals I'm hearing about and my own personal experience of an entire room turning to fast-moving fluid... makes me think otherwise.

I'll be partaking of some a-MT again sometime in the VERY near future and I'm just digging up information.

Some of the hallucinations in this thread are downright wicked! I wish I could put my hand on a friend's head and have it stretch out like caramel when he/she moved away!

I'm just curious about other insane visuals people have had. The most insane visuals I think I've had... ~35mg of 5-MeO-a-MT. The entire room was not only fluid, the air looked like water and my vision would randomly ripple. Later in the plateau, my vision turned to complete stained glass... I couldn't make out numbers on a clock, my own hand, a wall, the tv, nothing. Only this fast-moving, bubbling, pulsating stained glass pattern all over everything. Breathtaking.

I found 5-MeO-AMT much more visually impressive than DMT. DMT is simply too fast. Its over and done with before you really get to see anything interesting. Same with salvia.

8 grams of shrooms.

I was gone for about 2 months, and never really made it back....

The most impressive hallucinations I ever experienced were caused by a prescription sleep aid called Ambien. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone....

The most *enjoyable* hallucinations I ever had were on LSA or even Salvia. I was able to take what I had seen and build on it and build on it in my mind until it expanded beyond my comprehension. Great times.

I would say salvia, though I didn't really have any hallucinations to speak of. My perception changed to a third person view and lots of memories were replayed in my head, back to when I was only three years old. This was after smoking about 500mg of some salvia 10x I got from a headshop a while back. It was the first time I tried it and probably also the last; there was some sort of pain involved as well which has caused me not to use it again. It was a sucking/pulling sensation but it was so strong that it hurt.

In terms of 'fun' visuals, I would say that some of my higher dose mushsrooms trips would take the cake, simply because everything in my vision would stretch/melt/swirl. Peace.

Once a coiled up plug turned into a cobra, which i tackled bravely and stashed in a box. Also i saw a girl in my ceiling once who i talked to via the music i played. Both on colombian shrooms

I'd have to say some of the best hallucinations I've had were on MDMA+Blueberry Dank and on a 1/2 OZ of Ps. Cubenisis

The dank/MDMA mix was amazing, my entire room came to life. A hole opened in my wall and a bunch of cartoon sea gulls flew out and perched on a shirt I had hanging on the wall. Then they sat there preening each other and shoving each other around. Also during the same trip my Fight Club poster turned into the most gourgeus graffitti art Ive ever seen....with little blue cartoon Gumby-type characters dancing and fighting all over it.
Definatly didnt frighten me, I was just filled with awe and I was pretty much floored because I didnt expect to have an experience like that on MDMA.

My other favorites were on the shrooms. My buddy asked me to come out for a newport. All I could understand at the time was the word "newport" and as soon as he said that, a pack of newports appeared in the dark[the lights were all off], opened, and all the cigarrettes jumped out, slithered down like snakes and then began dancing around me. :D

Another good one from that trip: I was laying on the floor, flying through an intense tunnel of bright kaliedescoping colors[mostly yellow and white] They were extremely intense, and filled my entire vision field of course, and I was completely unaware of anything else.

I felt amazing at that point, as though my body and my mind had been imprisoned my entire life and I had been freed at last.
I really cant explain it.

Id never felt anything like that on a drug, and havent since, sadly.

Last edited:
Ten hits of acid plus nitrous was by far my best and most impressive hallucinogenic experience. It may go down as the most memorable hour or two of my life.

Iprocin + pot + ambien led to the most realistic open eye hallucinations I've ever had, where hallucination is defined as not just visual distortions or dream-like psyche manifestations, but seeing things that really seem to be there in the room with you.

LSD + nitrous + methylone were the most fun/enjoyable visuals and quasi-hallucinations, shimmering stars and whatnot.

DiPT + DXM were the most nightmarish CEVs and, naturally, audio hallucinations.

25mg of 2C-E was the most impressive total vision white-out.

25mg smoked 5-MeO-DMT (+ a benzo to help insure against terror) was the weirdest 30-second space-time-reality distortion. It compared to the 10 hits of acid but not as memorable, maybe only because it was so brief.

32mg of 2C-B...

Everything looked like it was made of neon tubing....think Las Vegas signs.....It was an amazing trip...

And the OEV's from a good dose of mescaline are very good as well...patterning and such on smooth surfaces

Yeah, when I was on Ambien - I could have sworn I saw the Grim Reaper sitting in a plastic lawn chair in my room, talking about how he was going to rape/kill me. Then one of my stuffed animals started breathing - and I could *hear* the sounds. It was panting and rasping "Help me ... Help me...."

NOT fun.