View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

most impressive hallucinations?

ff3mwg

Bluelighter
(If this belongs in "drug culture," move it accordingly)

What's the best hallucination(s) and/or open-eye visuals you've ever had? Was it scary? funny? inspiring? Don't forget to give a little context, i.e. substance(s) ingested, dosage, maybe setting and mood, etc. Try to be specific yet concise.

8( <--- this guy's definitely hallucinating

Well the best hallucinations I have ever expirienced were on shrooms. Me and two buddies split a quad between the three of us. The amount of shrooms ingested wasn't that big, yet it was the mood and setting that elevated the level of the trip. We sat in an alley and smoked countless pipes while listening to some classic rock instrumentals. After the long smoke session we went outside of the car and sat on some lawn chairs in freinds backyard. This is when I lost all visual connection with the real world. For what seemed like hours I traveled through kalidescope liketubes tunnels filled with color and light. It was an amazing expirience.

after smoking salvia 10x extract, i got animation creation. what i mean is everything in my visual field turned completely cartoonish. actually it was more like a mario 64 type landscape. but to make things more complicated, i could tell depth perception, i just had a really hard time figuring out how high above the ground i was. i was sitting down but it felt like my eyes were at ground level and standing level at the same time.
I think the whole inability to figure out how tall i was was more of a mental thing than visual thing though.

One LSD blotter (the strongest I've ever come across) + some nitrous oxide, at home waiting for a tropical storm to hit as the sun went down.

After a lung full of Nitrous, my flatmates head exploded like a jack-in-the-box crossed with a party-popper. Her eyes bugged right out (like in Ren and Stimpy), smoke, streamers and fireworks shot from her ears, and all these little flags pop out of her head and moved back and forth (along with smoke gushing out the top of her head). Her tounge also appeared to roll out of her head onto the floor. It all happend simultaneously, and made a distinct sound as it "popped".

That same night we saw flowers growing and blooming out of the grass right before our eyes, and gems raining down from the sky.

I found it amazing, not terrifying at all. I was full of awe at how powerful LSD can be, even though I'd used it hundreds of times previously. It changed my relationship to all psychedlics forever.

While the visuals were impressive, the emotional / psychological / mystical element can't be described in words as easily. It was truly profound.

I'd have to say 2C-T-7

It was an amazing night, with over the top visuals, very lucid and surreal... I kept finding myself in and out of this distant work of art, that i continued to paint .. yet it never seemed to get finished...as we entered the chinese restaurant those little pagoda lights caught my minds eye they seemed to dance around like it was a chinese new year .. spooney wooney woo woo (quoting that phil guy off GTAViceCity)

To all looking for an ultimate visual experiance that will stay with you for a VERY long time. see above. LSD+Nitrous is unbelievable. words cannot capture what you will expierience. it is a must do if you can get your hands on some.
oh the memories........

I can confirm the LSD+nitrous combo. It'll nearly bring you to tears.

The most intense visuals ive gotten may not be impressive to you guys, but Im still new at psychadelics. I would have to say ceiling swirling and it looked like the surface of the moon and I could see footprints appearing and disapearing, but when I looked away everything was nearly normal although I noticed the bathroom door expanding and contracting somewhat, perhaps 6 inches

I think my most impressive halucination would be from REALLY good weed. It wasn't the fact I was hallucinating that got me it was the fact I could NOT determine real from imagination...I SWEAR all those people were there, only after my high was gone did I realize it was all a hallucination.

But visual wise, a strong dose of LSA, everything breathed, moved, glowed etc etc I really felt like I was in a kalidescope being lit by a blacklight and I was able to control how much anything was to glow...it rocked :)

The best visuals I've ever got were from MDMA+weed. This was a long time ago, when I had a few BOMB pills (one of these that I'd only take in halves if I was in a good enough setting). I was younger, curious.... decided to drop 2.5 lol and then smoked joint after joint after joint.... I was listening to some psytrance track (which I don't like, but it's defenitly trippy) and I got to see a huge mosaic of glowing tinny particules, all moving in perfect sincrony with the music, forming complex geometrical patterns, with beautifull glowing colors (note that I wasn't in a place with lights, etc., the only light I had was from 3 cars parked where we're smoking.
It wasn't the strongest aluucination I ever had by no means, but it was the most beautifull :) (and the pill I got weren't MDA for sure, I can tell when I pill has MDA and those hadn't)

heh

One night, I ingested 40 milligrams of 5-meodipt and 40 mg od DIPT (believe it or not, there is an AWESOME synergy to these two, producing almost NO body load, something I experience quite harshly with 5meodipt alone)... towards the end of that night (which had it's series of mindblowing n20 experiences), I smoked about a half gram of salvia in one bong toke.... what happened is unexplainable, the best I can do is say I realized life had been two concurrent dreams, and then it ended....everything fell away, and the world changed into a spiraling portrait of two realities perfectly meshed and yet chaotic...as I came out of the peak, I saw tremoundous helixes of incredibly bright green running around several objects in my room (wallpaper, tie dye, computer screen, midair)) there's tripreport up ( "I died" is the title) if you want anything more in depth.....probably the next (and equally amazing visually) best experience was at a jam festival in the seat of the ozarks, I ingest 2 grams of the best mushrooms I can imagine, and 40 milligrams of AMT....once again, this combo is simply AMAZING....the body load is tolerable (but not quite as comfortable as mushrooms alone...my friend and I layed in a tent and stared into the sky...and almost simultaneously broke the silence of seeing a triumphant Albert Einstein, seemingly enjoying the truth of his theory to everything that he couldnt find in this lifetime, but as I believe was given to him (and every human) upon death, smoking his pipe and gazing wisely down at into our eyes...both of us experienced this same hallucination to the curls in his hair (it seems)...highly recommended combo

while on these quite visual pills already(mda i suspect) and smoking non stop since the morning, i did 2 baloons of nitrous and everthing just went crazy, i remember all these insain patterns and visuals, then looking at my friends black cat, seeing it arch its back and scream at me and began to grow extreemly large and distorted looking.

Of all my many and varied psychedelic voyages one specific evening comes tomind whenever i think of the most vivid and intense visual disturbances i've ever seen. I was at Gathering of the Vibes last year (3-day festi for all the ''heady brahs'' in the north east). Anyways on the first night i ate 1/2 a gram of some of the cleanest mdma crystal (molly) and an 1/8th and a half of strong cubensis. As the synergy between the two hallucinogens began to take place i meandered down towards the stage to check out Steve Kimock and start the freak out. Once down there i am completely in the midst of a deep hippie flip. the sun is setting and without a doubt on this day in this sky i witnessed the most intense awe inspiring redonkulous fractalized universes of crystal wonder. yeah i was spun. i dont know just wanted to share that with ya'll.... mushrooms>Mdma>BEST FEELING.....

My favorite time was with an 3.5 grams of mushrooms and some amount of codeine/promethazine syrup.

I ate the shrooms, waited an hour, and consumed some ungodly amount of codeine/promethazine (i like the promethazine too).

On my ceiling I could see a background of veins, with large cells pumping through the vessels, while in front of that tribal figures were dancing around in a very strange way. They communicated by bouncing sound waves off of each other, which I could see, and as I got more curious about them they bounced the waves down on me, exchanging knowledge and emotions. I remember as each wave would hit me, I would learn some fantastic and complex thing that I could never explain now.

This isn't my experience, but a friend of mine has told me that once after consuming an large number of car sickness pills, she hallicinated that the wall was licking her. Apparently the experience was very enjoyable although her friends couldn't understand why she was writhing against the wall and moaning.

I've since been told that those pills are pretty bad for you though, so I wouldn't advocate trying them.

I tend to get amazing visual hallucinations on MDMA and nitrous, things like everything in my visual field splitting up into a hundred or so hexagonal, orange and blue coloured mosaic tiles. All the tiles were quite detailed, with an image in the centre and a wave-like coloured pattern around the edges.

7 grams of shrooms, MDMA and nitrous...

Different world, dark world. Scary but manageable experience. Have seen an energy aura that appeared around everything in glowing green colors, unexplainable but clear mind processes…1000’s of year past by me…getting close to God.

When i took shrooms for the first time, i thought my friends car was a painting. that was cool:p

wow

This last weekend I went all out, 2 MDMA pills 2 hits of Acid and 20 mg's 5-meo-dipt, When I hit the N20 ballon, I just lost everything around me, it all dissovled into the floor and I was inside of some wierd cartoon, i met two alien people there, conversed about time and space for what seemed like hours, came back with light shooting off of everthing in the room. the walls opened up for me and i could look outside. It was the most crazy experince I've ever had.

Last night.... three tokes of Dmt looking at the nights sky :D
It was weird actually, closed eye I wasn't getting that many visuals but open eye they were wild. It was beautiful :D I had the same expression on my face that i did seeing infected last thrusaday... pure amazment of the beauty of it all :p

peace