• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

most impressive hallucinations?

Stongest LSD trip id have to say maybe one time where my girlfriend and I saw bursts of butterflys everywhere, or when it started raining roses. At one point i watched as a train went by the 2nd story window. Also the water on the ground outside turned into the alphabet. Another AMAZING thing was that the trails were so intense that I could move my hands in front of my eyes and it would transfer the colors/patterns of one object onto another.

My latest LSD trip was probably my my trip with the most hallucinations. Trees kept morphing into humans and I also saw vines growin out of my chair. Although some of the people I saw looked dead, I loved these hallucinations. I laughed at most of them but jumped from others.

Pulled a green worm out of a red, wax apple from a friend's dining room table. 2 dancing elephants. (not seen, eaten..if you've had 'em, you know what I mean) It wasn't a big hallucination, but the clarity was like no other.

At Earthcore 2004 me and a mate lay watching the clouds and both noticed Billy Connoly's side profile hangin about up there. I was on acid, about three blotters, some weed, wormwood, xanax, tiny bit of speed and 3-4 beers. It was fucking hilarious . . .

kingpen said:
My latest LSD trip was probably my my trip with the most hallucinations. Trees kept morphing into humans and I also saw vines growin out of my chair. Although some of the people I saw looked dead, I loved these hallucinations. I laughed at most of them but jumped from others.

Last thibng I wanna see when I'm tripping would be dead people, but each to their own!:)

the most impressive hallucinations ive ever experienced were on my first and last (not final,but last) mushroom trips
my first trip (on about 2g) included my entire dorm room melting around me as i hid under my sheets in sheer horror begging my friends to tell me that what i was seeing wasn't real
when i looked at my computer monitor i could see it drip to the floor
hours later (after the terror had gone and i had actually eaten more caps from what remained of the 8th i purchased) i could open dresser drawers from across the room by merely looking at them (i was loving this haha)
my last trip (on a 2-2.5g chocolate) was fucking insane as well
as i was beginning to peak (lol,or so i thought) i looked at this guy J and realized there was another J standing right next to him
it obviously wasn't the real J, the way the 2nd J looked was like someone had just taken a flash picture right in front of me,so he (the hallucination) had like this brightness/flashing look to it
it was like double vision,but i could clearly discriminate between J and the double-vision halluction of him
later when we went upstairs i could see millions of tiny figures dancing on my friends ceiling completely in sync with the Outkast we were listening to
also my other friend (who was also tripping) and i were watching Seinfeld (one where Jerry says he invented the umbrella twirl) and everytime he,or whoever, would twirl their umbrella, we would both get that unexplainable mushroom mindfuck (he confirmed later) and our trips would spiral (like the twirling umbrella) back into insanity
also at one part of the show (which seemed to last for hours---seinfeld is a 30 min show) we both looked at each other at exactly the same time and said "dude did u see that guy just walk by with that HUGE sombrero???"
we then spent the next half hour or so laughing our fucking asses off
i still dont know whether the sombrero man is really in the episode
but we both agreed that seinfeld saved us from the previous mushroom insanity which was almost unbearable (and caused me to puke earlier) and brought us back to reality, even for a moment at a time

God bless you Jerry!!!

It was my second time on acid and I had taken two pretty powerful hits of blotter.
It was summer, I was at a festival, I was off the planet, and couldn't communicate with the group of people I was sitting with.
I jumped up on a car bonnet and laid back to look at the clouds and no word of a lie, the clouds turned into this massive homer simpson figure except he had one eye like leila from futurama. Then this chick also in simpsons characters appeared next to homer (also with one eye) and they danced around the sky for ages, morphing into each other a million different positions.

It was THE most incredible thing. Clouds on acid! It's like being a kid making the clouds look like things, but times by a million billion!
LSD is perfect

Let's see...

Hmm... I can't really just narrow it down to one, there are a few compounds and combinations I've done which all were mindblowing in their own right.

In terms of sheer visual immersion, a salvia breakthrough is easily the most intensely visual experience I've ever had. The problem is... "I" wasn't there to really enjoy it, so I appreciate the "less hardcore" visuals which are still based in the real world - like LSD, DPT, mushrooms, etc. But anyway...

For me personally LSD is hands down the most amazing experience I've ever had visually speaking. Not to mention the mental aspect, but I don't want to digress. LSD's visuals never fail to amaze me because I can, for example LITERALLY get like an inch away from the wall or whatever I'm staring at, the the quality of the visual never loses any resolution whatsoever, like it's really there. On roughly 300mcg I decided to go into a closet to be in "pure darkness" to see what would happen since my world was already a sea of colors, shapes and neon streamers. All I can say is... w-o-w. Absolute darkness is simply stunning..

DPT would be my second preference in visuals, which are very similar to LSD but the ride on this tryptamine is much rougher coming up to the peak, it feels sort of like a hard acid trip, and you go from sober to about 30-40 minutes peaking, an hour or so of plateau, wears off within 2 hours leaving a great afterglow. On DPT I've snorted 80mg with a friend of mine, and walked out into the city of Chicago right near wrigley field. It was so intense that we just sat down against a busstop and obersved the alien world of pedestrians, convenience stores and the sound of buses gliding by. The air in front of me was filled with neon whisps, forming constantly into beautiful shapes and patterns. The world was truly a brilliant site to behold. After a minute or two of this, the "smoky neon color whisps" (we were smoking cigarettes) materialized into a Jester wearing a tophat, with playing cards stuck in the brim... it was completely unreal. He reached out his hand to me, grinned, and then vanished. Needless to say, DPT is pretty damn sweet.

Next to that I'd say high dose shrooms. I had tripped maybe 30-35 times on dosages of 2-4 grams typically, and never really had a mindblowingly visual trip. To the contrary, I barely ever got any visuals worth mentioning... until about a year ago. I consumed 5g of extremely potent cubensis and experienced complete ego annihilation and visual disconnection from this world for about 4-5 hours. Never did I imagine shrooms had such power... man they can really blow you apart.

Anyway I'm late to class and this adderall's probably fueled most of this post.... lol :)

--------
john

Last edited:
yopo with closed seeing entities(first god or some kind of single entity that was a bit of god in diguise, demons made of mischevious fire, elves running in rows by the bedside) multiple times and being instilled with pure awe at why they had no ties to my currect set or setting. Salvia showing teams of tall black ET's standing around my friends nieghborhood, and impossible geometry while eyes are closed(the most impressive hallucinations happened when running, but the most usefull in learning living and changing happen whilesitting in darkness) and mushrooms showing me many alien worlds lifeforms and machines

One time I saw a group of dancing smurfs in front of the band I was watching (New Potato Caboose). I was on mushrooms. They danced there for quite a while. Very entertaining!

Most Impressive? Methamphetamine + Sleep Deprivation

Most Beautiful? Psilocybin Mushrooms

Most Complex? Psilocybin Mushrooms + LSD

Most Intense? DMT

I took a bunch of shrooms once and I was sitting on my couch and I hit some nitrous. Now, on the wall facing my couch I had this black and blue tapestry with a bunch of triangles and in the center was this circle sort of thing. So I think I blacked out momentarily and when I came back, the tapestry was swirling in this vortex of color and the center shot out into the middle of the room and sprayed the most beautifully intense colors all around the room in these dancing triangles. Then the dancing triangles that were projected onto the walls turned 3D and started piling up in all directions until I was in a ball pit sort of thing only instead of balls it was semitranslucent trianles of color. Then that field of vision started to shrink. It was like looking back when driving through a tunnel--you still see the same thing its just getting further and further away. Only that tunnel was shaped like a triangle too. And instead of tunnel walls, there was the undistorted visual field. So I distinctly saw the room as a ball pit that was shrinking into the distance AND as the normal room. Eventually the ball pit room shrunk so much that it dissappeared and I was left sitting on my couch in my room with the lights out thinking I'd probably just shat myself.

first time to eat acid, 3 hits of some good liquid, then smoking salvia while stil peaking

might as well been sober sitting on the porch with a fucking keilidescope

a few stand out in my mind...

the first was about 4 years ago. i had taken one hit of the strongest blotter i've ever come across. i was with my ex, who was sober that night. as i started peaking i was looking at her face and it began rapidly morphing into a brightly colored chinese dragon with long streams of smoke streaming out of her nostrils. i found this a bit distracting, so every few seconds i would kinda shake my head and blink a few times, and her face would return to normal, but within a few seconds it would start going back to the chinese dragon. i eventually crawled under a blanket, put on my headphones, blasted shpongle, and felt my consciousness dissolve in light.

the second happened last spring. me and a few friends had had a rather a rough trip on 3 hits of quite potent blotter. we weren't really in the best frame of mind to be tripping, but we dropped anyway. after we were mostly down we were sitting on our yellow school bus (which we ended up selling soon afterward) playing with a photosonix mind machine. i put on the glasses and as the lights started flashing i began having rapidly morphing kaleidoscopic visuals. they quickly became more and more intense, and grew more and more blood red. all of a sudden they took form, and i beheld a nuclear mushroom cloud that appeared to be thousands of feet high. this was an "oh shit this is the end of the world" type of mushroom cloud. the mushroom cloud simultaneously existed as a gigantic shivalingam (penis) and as my vision enlarged even more, i beheld the shivalingam/penis penetrate the hindu goddess of destruction, kali. she was thousands of feet tall, with a head of snakes, a giant blood soaked scimitar, huge gnarly teeth dripping with blood and a rather fierce expression on her face. at this point i threw off the glasses cause it was just too intense to bear.

another time some friends and i were all tripping out on lots of microdots and taking small hits of dmt for quick blasts of visual intensity. i took a small hit from the vapor pipe and closed my eyes. intense geometric visuals immediately assaulted my visual cortex. they quickly gained complexity and formed into a giant thousand armed dancing shiva. he gracefully danced creation into existence for what seemed like an eternity and then dissolved back into abstract geometric visuals. i opened my eyes and looked at my friends bed, which had a cool green and white checker pattern on it. then i looked at my friend's face and the checker pattern was superimposed over his face. the i looked at the ceiling and the checkerpattern imposed on my friend's face was imposed over the ceiling. i look all around the room, stacking images on top of each other. after 7 or 8 superimpositions they would start to fade out as new superimpositions would take their place. after about 3 minutes this started to fade and i was back to tripping at a normal level.

i've had lots of other "impressive" hallucinations/visuals on mushrooms and dmt, but they're mostly too weird and abstract to put into words...

My first mushroom trip, I'm unsure of the dosage.

Me and my buddy went to his car to listen to Shpongle, amazingly beautiful CE's were dancing in my head.

High doses of LSD (400ug+) have hands down the greatest visuals out of every drug..... im still amazed that this chem was invented in the 40's and still nothing has surpassed its greatness