• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

most impressive hallucinations?

30g of fresh Psilocybe Cubensis+5 pills+1/3g of MDMA powder+Weed (well we smoked 1/4oz of skunk between 3 of us - do the maths;).

I was at an underground rave - sitting in a car because I was too fucked to move. One minute I was jibbing to fuck and the next I'm puking and all I could see for ages was this matrix of psychedelic patterns, unable to move because I can not see the real world. A bit later I found myself jibbing away in the car again passing around lines of molly, joints and amthyl nitrates and the next bit is a blur and then I'm in this caravan. In this caravan I'm here with 3 (or something) redneck Americans and I think to myself, 'SHIT! I'M ON DRUGS - THEY'RE GONNA BEAT THE SHIT INTO ME!' The hallucination was so vivid. I was so sure I was in this caravan. A few seconds into this I hear someone shouting my name and I turn around and I realise I'm in the car and everyone else is carrying on oblivious to what I was going through!

best hallucination

my number one...acid only.... has to be the hallucination that i was looking down onto myself walking thru the rambles in central park many years in the future.8o 8o

this has become in a way a self-forfilling thing....i am now drawn back to that place to see if i can see myself again as a younger man up on the hill
8( 8(

the locations involved is fairly specific to me

visualized presence of the awe of god....usually from shroom/acid/pot nitrous

dtm...a class of its own

rush....butyl nitrate..locker room and the above....it has its own special add to the above...i'm suprised noone else has mentioned it

and chasing the dragon.....damn...i never caught the tail:\

without a doubt the most impressive was my first experience with ayahuasca. contact with a golden blob of light/intelligence stuff. Beautiful beyond words and life affirming in ways that hard for me to describe.

I hate stupid generic "oh man, beautiful beyond words, i cant describe it, it was amazing" crap posts, but that's the best way i can some it up. The singular most important religious experience in my life.

Salvia with 5-meo-dmt sprikled on it,, while tripping off 6 grams of shrooms....then took a nitrous hit after exhaling the smoke.... my friend had to help me suck in the gas. there is no describing the level of fucked up my little brain was.

This wasn't impressive per se, but it was a fun little hallucination...

Once I was at a friend's house tripping on some medium strength acid and across the other side of the room I saw two statues of women wearing blue dresses...as I watched, these women appeared to start getting it on with each other...sucking on each other's tits and so forth.

The next morning I went to have a look at the statues again and it turned out to be a ceramic nativity scene. I'd watched Mary and Joseph get it on and thought they were hot lesbians.

approximately 50-75mg of DMT (this was an extraction so the exact dose was not known) was vaporized and inhaled exactly 60 seconds after 100mg of ketamine was administered via intramuscular injection.

What followed was nothing short of absolute wonderment. The ketamine provided another world - as real and visually appreciable as the one we live in. The DMT manifest fantastic visions of color and depth - grand rolling landscapes which continued to unfold before my eyes. Wherever It was that I had in those moments found myself, it was impossible to escape the fact that God was there as well.

Probably when I saw Ogres and little men marching around a kingdom built on top of my computer desk, while riding a rollercoaster through an infinite psychedelic ribbon.

huge doses of ambien are fucking crazy

i saw a lion angel made of red light reaching his hand in my direction like in this famous picture. he was flying under the ceiling. i cried because of it`s beauty. that was during my first mushroom experience.

One week when I had tripped several times already, I did something around 25 mgs of 2c-e. I smoked some marijuana and salvia during the come up. At the peak of my trip my body was exploding and bugs were crawling out of it. There were teeth everywhere. It seemed like everything in the room was covered with sharp teeth, and they were all melting into each other, so I went outside and thought I was under water. It was night, but everything was blue, and then my surroundings started forming into geometric shapes and rotating around. It was pretty intense.

Yes, 25mg of 2C-E is pretty intense. If I ever do 2C-E again I fully intend to explore that dosage range again. At one point I was in tears. Never had that happen on anything but acid.

It would definitely have to be the time I took 60 mg (give or take) of 2C-I. Flat surfaces had 3d objects bursting out of them, mostly faces whose shape I could choose. Tracers were so intense that all quick moving objects seemed to be one solid line. When I went outside and looked up at the trees, the branches coalesced into a ceiling, and I forgot there was a sky. There were some intense aural hallucinations as well. All the ambient noises combined to form one ghostly song, which was beautiful beyond words. This music persisted even when I went places with no background sounds, for the rest of the trip.

The TRUE insanity didn't start until smoking some weed. All of reality started distorting at that point. Every single inch of my vision was tinted some odd, impossible color. Nothing was still; every object moved in some way or another. Random piles of clothes turned into people that had just left the room. And weirdest of all, the whole room *compressed* exactly like in the episode of Futurama when Fry sits on the box containing the universe, except it also compressed horizontally.

1 pill of LSD + 1 hit of nitrous
Everything looked like it was falling apart and I saw bright blue sparks

Mine was on 600mg DXM + lots of Cannabis

On my ceiling, saw a metal lattice with cartoon vines on it, and the vines had bug-eyes and mouths with pointy teeth.

My second craziest OEV would have to have to be on 54mg of insuffulated DPT, it was my first time with the substance and I saw 6 or 7 perfectly smooth cylinders all coming together in 3D. They were joined by a ring and the whole thing was made up of small really intricate purple patterns, it was like a steering wheel on a ship, its kinda hard to explain to my friends and currently its a real bitch to draw.

Last edited:
Not sure if this was the MOST visual thing ever, but it was recent, and pretty fucking cool.

I was on 'huasca (harmaline extract + dmt orally) and smoked some freebase DIPT, and watched my friend (a guy) turn into a young 'egyptian' girl, clothes and all, looking as real as anything else. My friend got wierded out because I kept staring at him.

After ingesting 10 hits of some o.k. acid I had a 9 hour long conversation with a tree in my backyard. It all ended when my parents woke up.

A friend of mine claims to have seen bushes turn into Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimly fighting some orcs once (shrooms). He said he sat there and watched as Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli slaughtered the orcs.

++++TickinAway: you reminded me of the time I was talking to grass whilst tripping on shrooms. I was walking up a hill and it was whispering to me, swaying back and forth, so I kneeled down and started listening to what it was saying and then talked back to it. My friends had sent me to get water so I didn't stay long but it was rather interesting indeed.

So many to name.

But one from my first ever acid trip is up there.

Looked in the mirror and saw Kurt Cobain and started talking. LOL can't remember conversation. It was weird at first and pretty scary. But truly amazing that I had to touch the mirror, it rippled and soon I was looking at what was tru the mirror, on the other side of my room. My mates laughing and smoking.

It was great

my coolest expirience was a couple years ago. i was tripping on some awsome lsd. i had turned off all the lights in my house and covered the windows with blankets so that not a spec of light could get in. i got my guitar and cranked my amp really loud and i crawled under a blanket at started playing. my guitar playing was so chaotic, pure noise. the sound started to form like a path of beautiful colors. it was like the sound was pulling me away. at some pointed i was no longer concious, everything was gone. i just remember coming back and i was still playing my guitar, like my body was on automatic while my mind was in a state of nothingness. when i came back i jumped out of the blanket amazed at what had just happened. i looked at the clock and realized two hours had passed. it was weird though when i came back i was still tripping my ass off, still had heavy visuals. but my mind wasnt tripping anymore, like my normal tripping mind couldnt even touch the intensity of what i had just expirienced. it was awsome, actually a life changing expirience for me.

My most visual experience was smoking ~5-8mg 5meo dmt while on ~200+ mg of MDA.
I basically couldnt see my room anymore. It exploded in color and then i was flying through a totally different dimension. I cant really explain it but basically i saw colors that dont even exist on our world.