View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

most impressive hallucinations?

Re: hallucinations.

inonzi_prowler said:
before MGS gets angry again (justifiably so) let me state for the record a sober driver was present:

Why would I get angry if you had a sober driver and you were not behind the wheel? I just don't like people intoxicated on a variety of psychedelics to be driving. You can kill someone and destroy someone's family. No one thinks about those things when they drive fucked up.

Billy Orange said:
the first time i tripped, what a grand experience that was i ate 3 hits of liquid acid, and i'll say that was a privilage to be young and have high quality lsd, so anyways i go in my friends backyard when i start to trip and i look at his bush, that shit was fucking mind blowing. i can remember like it was yesterday, it looked so alive, the colors, the movement. fucking a i want some L right now, its been too long. :X . all lsd trips produced my most impressive hallucinations. i can't wait till the L arrives again and i get to do some whippets with it. 2c-i and n2o were nice visuals but still just pure LSD was no contest for most impressive visuals.
amt has lsd like visuals and amt is also a piece of shit drug.

Try a good dose of 2C-E, 2C-T-7, or 2C-B. They leave LSD visuals in the dust.

I dont think u can beat LSD (with the above). After a certain point its complete chaos and i've had multiple out of body experiences and full hallucinations. Being places far away, being in fantasy realities, once i was a bacteria swimming blissfully in a lake...

once i saw my death, i was laying on my friends bed in the 3rd floor apartment and all in a sudden the floor caved in and i fell down to the lower level. i was covered in blood, i saw my guts hanging out. the music at the party was still playing, i thought why?? i was dying , i saw my lungs exposed, struggling to get air. i was dying and i knew it. then i separated from that reality and i was running in town and jumped off the bridge into the river, it was a deathly scary image seeing the bottom of the river at nite...

now back to the caved in floor... the ambulance came, and then the police came to my dead body. they were laughing and saying, yep thats what lsd will do to u... i was in an almost sober mindstate, wondering when am i really going to die? i am dead now but my mind isnt. when is the oblivion or heaven coming?

well someone said are u alright? and i was like, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? and he said, its a party dude. the most relief i ever gotten. i looked down and there was no blood. i just had intense leftover visuals. i should note i was on paxil at the time and it could have contributed to this bad trip. my friends say i was laying on the bed the whole time.

i didnt mean to make this like a TR, but i wanted to describe the totally insane full blown hallucinations it caused.

Last edited:
Symmetrical Daze said:
I dont think u can beat LSD (with the above). After a certain point its complete chaos and i've had multiple out of body experiences and full hallucinations. Being places far away, being in fantasy realities, once i was a bacteria swimming blissfully in a lake.

I took 60 mg of 2C-T-7 and experienced all of that and more. The only thing missing was the terror high-dose LSD trips can produce. I didn't miss that part.

With 60 mg of 2C-T-7, it was so visually intense I literally could not see at one point over the colors and fractals. From the bottom of my heart, I had to feel my way around to get from my couvh back to my bed.

Re: Re: hallucinations.

morninggloryseed said:
Why would I get angry if you had a sober driver and you were not behind the wheel? I just don't like people intoxicated on a variety of psychedelics to be driving. You can kill someone and destroy someone's family. No one thinks about those things when they drive fucked up.

dude i think you took me out of context. i was saying that there was no need for you to get angry because i had a sober driver present. i was agreeing with you being pissed off with fucked up drivers. thats why i put the (justifiably so) bit in. calm down, son. relaaaaaaaax. breathe deep. think bunnies. and trees. and flowers.

ok so maybe i am taking the piss now. but in a nice congenial sorta way so dont be gettin your panties in a twist.

again.

ok ok i promise i stop now. sorry just felt like causin shit. ;)

Heh, I was never angry with you at any point. If you scroll back up, you will see my angry post was directed at PassMeTheVicks, not you. Seems we have had some miscommunications here.

Another one another one!

My first time on acid, and my first time at a rave... shit, my first time on any drug besides alcohol. I learned how to use the glowchucks at this party and after the party on the way home, the universe and the figure 8 from the dance technique all gave life the real sense of how life works. Life, the universe and harmony exists because of this figure 8 or the infinity simbol. We get to my new friends house and Im laying on the floor outside his house at 6am... all of a sudden the birds chirp and the birds language started to turn into audible english... holy cwap man... then the ants and spiders were talking in english, and i could hear them communicating to eachother. It was funny ass shit. I was listening to each different creatures convo.

Although my most most most impressive ahllucination happened on LSD as well but is so impressive that its unfortunately impossible to describe:|

PS; MOrning glory... for all the respect I have for you , what I have to say is the following...
I doubt there are... hold up hold up LMAO::: ok sorry... where was I.. oh yea... I doubt there are any family mini vans driving around Miamis SOuth beach at 5am on a Saturday... and even if there were the chances of us hitting ANY car for that matter were slim as driving on MDMA is safer than driving drunk and by the time the 5meodipt kicked in we were almost arriving out parking spot.

I think instead of advising other crazy ppl like urself what to do, yoU need to stop taking 60mgs of 2ct7. Ive taken 15mgs and I thank god ur even alive after 60mgs....

Last edited:
I drank a bottle of robitussin after smoking 2 bowls of hydroponic ganj, and I looked up at the ceiling and it caved in on me, only it kinda melted. Very hard to describe. But after that, I was flying through space in a kind of bubble. It was pretty fricking cool, complete with nebulas and comets and the like.

morninggloryseed said:
Heh, I was never angry with you at any point. If you scroll back up, you will see my angry post was directed at PassMeTheVicks, not you. Seems we have had some miscommunications here.

my bad. soz bruv.

Symmetrical Daze said:

once i saw my death, i was laying on my friends bed in the 3rd floor apartment and all in a sudden the floor caved in and i fell down to the lower level. i was covered in blood, i saw my guts hanging out. the music at the party was still playing, i thought why?? i was dying , i saw my lungs exposed, struggling to get air. i was dying and i knew it. then i separated from that reality and i was running in town and jumped off the bridge into the river, it was a deathly scary image seeing the bottom of the river at nite...

How much acid did you eat on that occasion?

I took 60 mg of 2C-T-7 and experienced all of that and more. The only thing missing was the terror high-dose LSD trips can produce. I didn't miss that part.
I doubt 2C-T-7 can produce the complete ego-loss that LSD does, though.

How much acid did you eat on that occasion?
6 hits... I only planned on taking 2, and 2 hours after i did everything was melting and moving, and concepts lost their meaning. Like, i didn't know what time really was and i didnt know what these little gel things were, but i knew i was supposed to eat them. so down 4 more went.

very strong stuff.

Symmetrical Daze said:
I doubt 2C-T-7 can produce the complete ego-loss that LSD does, though.

No, 2C-T-7 doesn't (for me) interfear with ego function really at all. Even at extreme dosages. For me, that is a plus, and I get more out of the trips because I "remain with it."

I don't need or want ego loss every time I trip. That is why I only use things like LSD and 5-MeO-DMT once or twice a year at most.

PassMeTheVicks said:
PS; MOrning glory... for all the respect I have for you , what I have to say is the following...
I doubt there are... hold up hold up LMAO::: ok sorry... where was I.. oh yea... I doubt there are any family mini vans driving around Miamis SOuth beach at 5am on a Saturday... and even if there were the chances of us hitting ANY car for that matter were slim as driving on MDMA is safer than driving drunk and by the time the 5meodipt kicked in we were almost arriving out parking spot.

I think instead of advising other crazy ppl like urself what to do, yoU need to stop taking 60mgs of 2ct7. Ive taken 15mgs and I thank god ur even alive after 60mgs....

Whether 60 mg of 2C-T-7 is extreme is not the point. I still had enough sense to not be FUCKING DRIVING while I was doing it. I don't care what time of night it is, you do not drive around fucked up on drugs. Period. The fact that you still continue to make excuses for your stupid and irresponsible behavior tells me you lack any common sense and/or intelligence and that you won't learn from your mistakes until your face is rapped around a telephone pole. Hate to be harsh, but I must call them as I see them.

PS...the 60 mg was consumed orally, which is much gentlier than snorting it. You don't know if you took 15 mg or 5 mg or 30 mg. You had no scale to weigh your doses.

Wow! Some pretty impressive hallucinations in this thread..
Personally, I think you should all write a report and submit it to the Trip Reports forum :) I already see a few here that have submitted previously.

Hmmm, my most impressive hallucination? I'll just pick one.

I was on a fairly high dose of mushrooms, and had smoked some weed and did many canisters of nitrous. Time stopped and the whole world around me spun with colours and melted all around me and into me. It was quite an amazing experience, I should write a report on it soon.

Don't know what really did the trick, we had been bashing it out for the better part of a weekend, and that specific day had started fine with rohypnol, beer, ganja, E's and magic mushrooms. I was totally lost, and couldn't understand what anyone was saying. Their talk passed right through me, so did the decorative lights, so my perception was kind of low. Then I looked at the bedroom door, and all these runic inscriptions appeared on the wood, and the ceiling had a keyboard attached to it. I tried to take a drink, but I got distracted from green laserbeams shooting back and forth inside the glass. Finally, I tried to pour some juice in my glass, but I could get a grip on the carton, cause all these branches kept growing rapidly out of it. I tried to get help from a friend of mine, but I was really puzzled when it appeared he was suddenly 90 years old. Another guy suddenly wore a gasmask. Some pygme behind the couch annoyed me by jumping up and down all the time, and suddenly, a friend of mine appeared to be standing behind a counter, wearing a postal service uniform. I couldn't really understand it, cause we were all in my livingroom. He held a package, neatly wrapped in grey paper. Then a mexican with a poncho and a sombrero came passing by and stole his package and disappeared.... Strange days...

After alot of thinking, I must admit that sniffing gasolene gave me the best hallucination. You decide:
My breathing started off some insane music that went in the background, building to a climax. A friend of ine sat nearby and tsalked to his girlfriend over the phone. When he said "good bye" and hang up, the "good bye"-ehh... Thing.. Yeah, the good-bye-thing started circling around me, getting closer and closer, until it grabbed my sweater in the back and pulled me through the wall behind me. I then fell down a spiralling metal shaft, and then took a freefall dive into a deep red pillowroom built somewhat like an inverted snailhouse. The landing was very comfortable indeed. There was a railing at the upper part of this room made out of some reddish exclusive sort of wood, and soon, my friend appeared walking up there. He stopped, looked down on me and asked: "Hey, you there! What are you doing down there?". I swear I thought we were in hell, cause at the end of the railing, there was this really well-made devilsculpture made out of carved wood in the same sort of the railing. I got quite excited over the whole venture, and grinned like a madman. Then the room started tilting, and where the room had tilted, the room I was really in started to appear. Within a few seconds, I was back in the real world, not understanding shit, and I was totally convinced someone had played me a practical joke or something.
That was MAD!=D

Ill be brief here:
Halucinations:
Any Datura trip. Days of talking to people that aren't there and all sorts of crazy shit.
Visuals:
Time 0.0 ingest 3tabs acid. Time +2hr ingest MDMA pill. Time +3hr Smoke large Cone of Pot. Followed straight away by large amount of DMT. Followed straight away by nitrous. INSANE

LSD, pure as can be, ~1,500 mcgs, no tolerance. no hallucinations - no body/brain left to hallucinate with, all is reality minus the perceptual filters of the ego, blistering radiant energy sources, quazars in the howling silence of lonely interstellar space, lived all life that has gone and is to come, the Creator's counterpoint of Love to Entropic erasure. met said Creator, we(?) had a nice chat about that one.

LSD 1,000 mcgs. went astral, met Chavo, one of the 7th level Operators. apparently, i was a pawn in his stable, involved in an elaborate game against numerous psychic opponents, the purpose of which was way beyond my comprehension. Chavo was evil as fuck though, and being a level 3, as he angrily explained, i had no business poking my head into his space. was way glad to come back to the consensual hallucination we call reality.

eighth of mushrooms :D :D + 20 bag meth

I think it was around my peak when I noticed everything in the room was moving and made up their own personalities. The blinds, which were open, shut up and turned into a wall. At that point everything stopped moving and all I could hear was the crackling sound of a missing channel in cable television. I looked to my stoned friend who's face, bright pink, was madly morphing around.
=D right after that, I was off the Earth. Literally, I had no connection of reality. I remember seeing a realistic sunset ontop of a claymation ocean. With a human face inside a bright sun shining in the great scene. The ocean began moving faster until it swirled up the whole picture.

''Tripping on mushrooms is the best thing known on this big earth. Everyone should experience this." - me on mushrooms

Definitly acid8o It was my first and only time. We were at a night club and when it hit all the peoples faces began to distort into gargoyles. Even if I focused on them, still monster faces. Very vivid also. I had read up on acid before hand so I was expecting this to happen so I luckily didn't get scared. Then the walls were melting, everything was melting, so much you had to touch it.

When we got back home, my friend went into the bathroom, next thing I know he takes a nose dive out of there. Apparently he thought he saw a devil looking thing in the mirror. That was quite funny=D

I have never had any visuals compare to that night. For me once was enough......I was ready for it to end long before it did, but it was definitly a night long remembered;)