European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine - Tell Us More

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's no glaring dangerous interactions I can see from MDAI/methox combo is there anything i'm overlooking?

Scandinavia seems to be way ahead in new drug trends, I remember there was quite a bit of 2C-I going around in Denmark before anyone knew it here in the south, same thing with the deaths as well.

there's no glaring dangerous interactions I can see from MDAI/methox combo is there anything i'm overlooking?

I see the lower-end LD50 for Codeine is ~500mg in humans [http://www.lycaeum.org/leda/Documents/Codeine_FAQ.11309.shtml]. I don't have much experience with opiates. Have you taken Methoxetamine, Evad? I'm just wondering if this is on a par with Codeine in opioid effects, maybe half a gram could kill you? Maybe this had nothing to do with MDAI and was just a plain old OD.

Mind you that 500mg is probably intravenous injection.

Last edited:
If the metro or Daily Mail pick up on this next week we are all doomed. Nobody post about MXE anymore! We should keep a lid on this thing.

Anyone had any nexperiance of MXE on the tial end of stims (coke MDMA amphet) Ket was alwasy a good end to a great night and MXE sounds like it has even more potential with its opiate like effects

If the metro or Daily Mail pick up on this next week we are all doomed. Nobody post about MXE anymore! We should keep a lid on this thing.

It's a double-edged sword. We need info to keep safe, but too much exposure will add it to the endless list of chems being banned. :\

If there is no medical explanation for this other than MXE+MDAI being a bad mix I can see this being the cause of a few more deaths. Tread carefully anyone using this in combinations.

Would it be safe to assume that if MDAI+MXE is a bad combination its also very likely to be a bad with MDMA?

I have a suspicion that the MDAI and Methoxetamine in this case were IV'ed. The guy who died was apparently a fan of heroin/speed combos and thought this might be similar. Heroin/speed combos are often IV'ed yes?

This is huge conjecture on my part.

Anyway, F&B said here http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=8885934&postcount=107:
with IV it delivers all of the drug to the brain in about 15 seconds; this sort of plasma concentration of the drug could have unforseen side effects (a similar thing applies to the opioid dextromoramide, it's OK to give IM for severe pain, but IV use is avoided as by that route it can cause a fatal drop in blood pressure).

It's confirmed, intravenous :|

https://www.flashback.org/t1298851p17

Last edited:
Just done 20mg of this about 10 mins ago.

How long does it take to peak?

got myself 500mg of this to play about with, i like the sounds of it so far besides the occasional 'unimpressed' reports.

so ive decided that when i am going to take it, lay the whole thing out and attempt to split it into ten seperate identical doses/lines and dose one, then see how it goes then dose another half line if im not content, but i hopefully will be, it sounds like my kind of chemical :)

I tried this for the first time (40mg snorted) with 50 mg AMT. The drugs didn't particularly compliment each other. I found the AMT really kicked up a gear as the MXE wore off.

As for the MXE it caused numb lips and hands and far out CEVs where I was walking through snowy landscapes and walking was strange and comical (like walking on Ket). However the drugs combined to cause widespread confusion and paronia and the trip was far more enjoyable as the MXE wore off and you could feel the warmth of the AMT start to take over.

I could not sleep that night and felt a terrible hungover feeling the following morning. I'll probably give MXE another go, but strictly on its own.

Last edited:
does it give anyone else a bad stomach from this or have me and me mate just got a bit of trapped wind ?=D

I tried this for the first time (40mg snorted) with 50 mg AMT. The drugs didn't particularly compliment each other. I found the AMT really kicked up a gear as the MXE wore off.

As for the MXE it caused numb lips and hands and far out CEVs where I was walking through snowy landscapes and walking was strange and comical (like walking on Ket). However the drugs combined to cause widespread confusion and paronia and the trip was far more enjoyable as the MXE wore off and you could feel the warmth of the AMT start to take over.

I could not sleep that night and felt a terrible hungover feeling the following morning. I'll probably give MXE another go, but strictly on its own.

Ive been mixing aMT and MXE and have found them to work quite nicely together. Ive found aMT sets a nice path for MXE to follow. Its like 'here i am' aMT and 'here i go' MXE. Found the whole thing feels fairly clean.The MXE definately takes over from the aMT, thats the nature of it.Its going from that pleasent aMT place and decending into complete detachment from reality that is not everyones cup of tea. Ive found the aMT adds to the MXE expierience, its somewhere nice to start from, and because it lasts a lot longer than MXE, its somewhere nice to emerge into. I think the Hung over feeling is the aMT's long half life, Ive had similar feeling when starting the trip quite late into the evening and still being under its effects when i wake up. Ive had .5g of each over xmas and its been a great expirience.THATS .5g ORDERED NOT TAKEN IN ONE GO....

Worth reporting. I wonder what the LD50 of MXE is? Certainly more than 500mg. I know this because two friends of mine took this amount - plugged, in one go - in error two days ago. What followed was 10-15 hours of catatonia (not the band) vomiting, ridiculous frothing at the mouth, paralysis/anaesthesia followed by near fatal attempts to move around which involved much smashed glass and various superficial injuries.

Both are recovering well and no hospital was involved.

500mg seems to equal a fair bit of insanity.

I thought the standard dose was 100mg ish? How does it compare to Ketamine? It doesn't sound as good at all. And more expensive.

I thought the standard dose was 100mg ish? How does it compare to Ketamine? It doesn't sound as good at all. And more expensive.

No. 100 mg is a very large dose unless you have quite a high tolerance to it. 25-30 mg is about normal. Many people find 40 mg is slightly overwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.