European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine - Tell Us More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be interesting to see how the scene at large takes to this and how the price fluctuates over the next few months.

Trying this stuff over the week to tie my over as I'm picking up some ket soon after. Going to be trying this at some point with LSD, tempted to with MDMA but worried about heart rate, any advice?

i hereby propose that we give this chemical a shorter nickname, cos i'm fed up not being able to remember it and having to spell it for other people!

how about 'MX'?

this is a fucking crazy drug. really nice on smaller doses, on firday went to the pub on 20mgs without my mates thinkingnoticing anything and just felt lovely and cocconed, had another 30 when we got home and was battered.

on saturday went to the gig having had 40mgs around 6 then another 20mg just before leaving (8.30) and it was absolutely sublime. its nice having a drug i can listen to music i like on (sounds weird but try listening to punk on mdma). think that gig might be the perfect setting for this stuff, it felt so perfect and me being there seemed to hugely meaningful.

when we got home did another 60mg to see what larger doses were like and i have no idea what was going on. defenite detachment for reality in a totally non threatening and pleasant way. opening and closing my eyes was like going between 2 worlds. held onto the wall to walk round the house. only problem was its quite long lasting and i couldn't sleep with my head in that crazy space- though to be fair i'd had about 125mgs MPA during the day too (sadly not chased as the boyf was against, though it didn't do much so he agreed to chase it if we do it again). never taken stimulants in the day before not sure what was going on there, last dose was 10 hours before trying to sleep though.

Last edited by a moderator:
well it was nice for me i found, until it precipitated a nervous breakdown / psychotic break this weekend which scared me quite badly. I don't rate it too highly atall.

edit> it's encouraged me to try more cyclohexanone style NMDA drugs as antidepressants though, I was enjoying it hell of a lot actually, shame it makes me look pissedall the time ahah.
i really didn;t like the dissociative effects though really, ill stick to booze i reckon!

My first experience on this was terrible, felt nauseous, hopeless, and felt like my mind was completely blank for the duration of it...as much as I hated it, I've decided to give it another go, maybe the next experience will be better...

My first dose was 25mg (probably far too high), so I'm going to try 5mg next

My first experience on this was terrible, felt nauseous, hopeless, and felt like my mind was completely blank for the duration of it...as much as I hated it, I've decided to give it another go, maybe the next experience will be better...

Whoa! There is no way 25mg should be 'far too high'. No way. How sure are you that the chemical you have is MXE?

Dosage depends on a huge number of factors...

A good idea, smaller doses for the first time, ease up from... Much better to be disapointed than destroyed!

I think it should be calling it M I N X ! Lol Coz its a bit naughty ;)

Whoa! There is no way 25mg should be 'far too high'. No way. How sure are you that the chemical you have is MXE?
agreed, 25mg is barely enough for a tickle. the first couple of times i had it i was pretty disappointed with low doses, it actually made me fall asleep.

without wishing to dicksize, the last time we had it we redosed a few times over a couple of hours and probably had about 80mg each - that was far more like it. completely spangled but in a state of bliss, kinda like highish doses of K. very difficult to describe though.

i am totally fine with MINX, haha! OK, we have a winner. :D

without wishing to dicksize, the last time we had it we redosed a few times over a couple of hours and probably had about 80mg each - that was far more like it. completely spangled but in a state of bliss, kinda like highish doses of K.

i think it really depends on the person. i posted my very positive experiences at high doses a few posts back and found out that for my boyfriend it was utter hell, he was just lying there promising himself it would all be back to normal tomorrow. he's an odd one about drugs though.

that dependence goes for smaller doses too as i really liked 20mgs. no k tolerance btw.

Just a warning to people, I found this stuff fantastic but I craved it like mad. I ended up getting fucked and out of control and taking a shit load this. The 'hole' you go into is beautiful, so warm and comforting (especially with Chemical Brothers to accompany you) and I found it was more controllable where if I felt slightly overwhelmed I could recall I was merely in my room. I had covers over my eyes and before slipping into the hole could see my room through the covers, the hole itself I seen crazy things hard to remember most of it but I seen stuff like these like boxes while I felt this weird pushing/pulling sensation and I was seeing stuff like flowers grow all around me before suddenly changing into something else. But afterwards I went into a real rough state as I had definitely taken too much for a first time and ended up having to sit up for two hours with blinded/fucked up vision and a completely fucked up head space.

Got 1g on the way now....looking forward to this, had relatively little experience with NMDA antagonists, DXM did next to nothing, order than at the very most, make me throw up repeatedly, give me nystagmus and blurred vision, but ket had to be one of the best psychedelic experiences I have had to date, right up there with DMT I would say, and that is quite saying something;)

Only others of its class I have tried are N2O, both whippits and from a tank, and diethyl ether, which I assume, given its subjective action is an NMDA antagonist..it definately shares in that distinctive feel that the other NMDA antagonists possess (including EtOH but oddly, absent from DXM..I think I just respond badly to the latter)

Opioid activity....figured it would have. Is this a great deal stronger than K itself, or just a little? it appears definately from what I read to be somewhat stronger.

Its making me wonder if it would be suitable for coming off a low dose daily opioid use (120mg DHC/d) after tapering down but being unable to finish the job and remain functional, low-moderate opioid activity yet a strong NMDA antagonist......We shall have to see.

Got 1g on the way now....looking forward to this, had relatively little experience with NMDA antagonists, DXM did next to nothing, order than at the very most, make me throw up repeatedly, give me nystagmus and blurred vision, but ket had to be one of the best psychedelic experiences I have had to date, right up there with DMT I would say, and that is quite saying something;)

Your like me regarding ket and DXM, so hopefully you'll be like me and love MXE. I just say be careful with dosing, especially if you fiend ket.

how much stronger (albeit different) is MXE than ketamine? I reckon 30-40% stronger than k... Any opinions?

Never had the chance to find out.

Liked it, a lot though the couple of times I did try it.

Got me 50g of aniracetam on the way though, planned for use after a short period of repetitive use of the MXE (after trial doses), and will be trying using sunifiram for a while (assuming preliminary tests agree)

So chances are, there will be little or no possibility to fiend for MXE whilst using either aniracetam, or much less still, one of the more potent AMPAkines, 'racetams appear to counteract the effects of the dissociative NMDA antagonists, as NMDAr activity appears to be regulated via AMPAr mediated glutamatergic input.

On sunifiram, I doubt very much it would be POSSIBLE to trip on any form of dissociative. It already appears that 'racetams, which supposedly act at an allosteric binding site on the AMPA receptor, block or reverse the effect of NMDA antagonists. Jamshyd will confirm this in ADD.

Dosage depends on a huge number of factors...

A good idea, smaller doses for the first time, ease up from... Much better to be disapointed than destroyed!

MINX, i like it =D
sounds lik a kinky chemical hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.