European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine - Tell Us More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start off very small and dont underestimate it, give it awhile to take effect. I have a rather high k tolerance but last night i took a weee bit too much mxe and i found it very negative. Couldnt concentrate on anything and it just 'weirded' me out, i also found it very stimulating and my pupils were huge. had a few vals and a beer after a couple of hours and felt fine this morning after only 4 hours sleep. The first time i tried it it was fluffy powder and was 'apparently the first batch' and i found in very euphoric and it had an opiate feel.......... now its a different appearance and seems different.

so my little opinion/review (for what it's worth!)...

I procured a g when it was still £50 on the g about 6 months back. I've done about half of it over all those week and have been quite careful with proper dosages.

I've found it best when sober, quite nice, interesting head space, feels pretty nice and chilled.

when boozed, or charged however it's quite "dazing" and i lose a good few hours, and then i tend to "snap out" of the experience after a few hours of nothingness, and feel a bit sketcy/preturbed (probably hangover/comedown amplifiying this).

i don't find it sociable at all. i "feel" like connecting with people (verbally), but i find it hard to find words for even a simple conversation :(. in fact i find it hard to think straight at all when on it!

the worst thing is the restlessness after the good effects have warn off. very difficult to sleep. quite annoying to be honest, as your fairly sober, but cant sleep.

i don't find it particualry comparable to K (which i have used alot). mabey the old terry tolerance is having a negative effect on the experince.

overall i give it a 3 out of 10!

so my little opinion/review (for what it's worth!)...

I procured a g when it was still £50 on the g about 6 months back. I've done about half of it over all those week and have been quite careful with proper dosages.

I've found it best when sober, quite nice, interesting head space, feels pretty nice and chilled.

when boozed, or charged however it's quite "dazing" and i lose a good few hours, and then i tend to "snap out" of the experience after a few hours of nothingness, and feel a bit sketcy/preturbed (probably hangover/comedown amplifiying this).

i don't find it sociable at all. i "feel" like connecting with people (verbally), but i find it hard to find words for even a simple conversation :(. in fact i find it hard to think straight at all when on it!

the worst thing is the restlessness after the good effects have warn off. very difficult to sleep. quite annoying to be honest, as your fairly sober, but cant sleep.

i don't find it particualry comparable to K (which i have used alot). mabey the old terry tolerance is having a negative effect on the experince.

overall i give it a 3 out of 10!

3 out of 10???......you must have been on 100mg of MXE when you typed this haha

you probably meant to give it a 10 out of 10 !!!!! BEST RC EVER.

^10 out of 10 from me!
low dose (10mg bumps) every 2/3hrs to 40/50mg is enough to bliss me out.
I have tried bigger (40mg to 100mg bumps) but this just seems to distort my sense of balance and add confusion without adding any extra 'nice'.
I can eat, sleep, drink and be merry without feeling like stimmed up shit for 3 days afta - inc. no tongue ulcers or chewed mouth.
Music just adds although prob unable to dance much as it makes the ground wobbly lol.
No immediate fiending or compulsive redose - although I do like where it takes me sooo much I can't wait for the next time. I have looked at the positive TR's and agree with them wholly - mind blowing drug that just keeps giving IMO!!
Not tried any combo's yet??? Need to study the 'MXE+another' threads 1st as I would like to put a stim into the equation.

I would like to add my vote to the 'don't underestimate' list as well. I feel that had I started (after allergy test) with 100mg like some of you guys, I would have been visiting the local infirmary to have trephination to let the demons out!

Side/after effects- love the nextday afterglow. I sometimes get a light fuzzy headache next day which disappears after the 1st cuppa (Poss dehydration?). Hope nothing ugly rears it's head in the future about this chem coz I'm in love xxxx
PLUR

1/10 and that is being generous.

apart from loss of balance and confusion i get nothing from this drug.

I'd rate its recreational value some where between having diarrhea and being bit by a dog.

one of the best mxe experiences saturday night, was drunk and on a small amount of mdma (although i could hardly feel it) felt perfect. felt connected to everything. sadly i dont know what the dose was, but it was just right. complimented the alcohol and md which is odd because usually when i mix mxe with lots of booze it gets very confusing and fucked up. felt kinda enlightened yesterday, everything looked newer and felt fresh. had some minor hallucinations whilst on it, things out of the corner of my eye like i get when im lacking sleep on stims, which was odd. first time that has happened. but was quite comfortable with it, love the way mxe removes anxiety. on a downside later on during the day i felt a bit emotionally flat and wrong, also kind of anxious. mxe seems to make me think so incredibly deep i feel like im not actually processing thoughts, they're thought before ive actually thought about them. which is fucked up. ive said it many times, and i'll say it again, very strange stuff. but pretty cool. no desire to do it again for awhile, dont know how people can do this stuff every day. would probably end up turning me insane

I would previously have said I would rate it as 9/10 because there are multiple ways to enjoy it and I always had fun with it. My rating of it now would drop to 6/10 as last weekend after doing a higher dose than I usual would do I actually went so far into the M-hole and had a horrible experience in the hole that I can still partly remember, which when I got out of the hole I was still a bit paranoid that some of it might have actually happened.

I got lost in the hospital basement corridors (there is a maze of underground tunnels in the basement of our hospital) and was in a dark room with 4 people tormenting me (2 of them work colleague), I couldn't find my way back to my room and was sure I was going to be sacked or worse.

I came around in my room though so I know it didn't happen but it scared me half to death.

I think I might have been sent some as MXE once, I want to contrast the two.

But yeah, I'll give it a go, at about 13 quid or so a gram, whats to lose?

don't suppose you could upload a pic of your tiltamine if possible? i'm starting to think the mxe i have is possibly tiltamine or something else as the effects fit fnbs tiltimine description much more so than many of the methoxetamine reports i've read.

2vigill.jpg

100mg methoxetamine

a higher res copy of that picture can be found (HERE)

I got lost in the hospital basement corridors (there is a maze of underground tunnels in the basement of our hospital) and was in a dark room with 4 people tormenting me (2 of them work colleague), I couldn't find my way back to my room and was sure I was going to be sacked or worse.

I came around in my room though so I know it didn't happen but it scared me half to death.

very weird! what dose was this on? is an m-hole state like a vivd dream or something? ive been quite far with mxe but haven't gone to a hole yet, sounds like it could be quite fucked up

I took about 100mg sublingually then followed up that will 100mg orally after about 30 minutes, was a bit reckless of me to be honest.

I would previously have said I would rate it as 9/10 because there are multiple ways to enjoy it and I always had fun with it. My rating of it now would drop to 6/10 as last weekend after doing a higher dose than I usual would do I actually went so far into the M-hole and had a horrible experience in the hole that I can still partly remember, which when I got out of the hole I was still a bit paranoid that some of it might have actually happened.

Really? I found the hole fantastic on MXE, really lovely and smooth, warming/inviting at points.

Yeah, I have always found the hole nice and interesting normally, but this time it just went in the opposite direction and scared me a lot.

Ive been in deeper holes on MXE than on K. At high doses the hole on MXE was so deep and confusing that it scared me shitless.And woke up thinking thinking that what happened in the hole happened for real. I also have a habit of hiding this stuff around the house, wanting another line, and totally forgetting where i hid it. At high doses sleep is a no no, and if you have work the next day you end up still feeling disassociated. I find it very hard to stick with low to medium doses with this drug, which is probably where all the enjoyments lye's.

That doesn't look like any methoxetamine that I have seen watsons torment

Status
Not open for further replies.