Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine - Tell Us More

Status
Not open for further replies.

koneko

Bluelight Crew
I've just been catching up with the "I'm Fucked Thread" and noticed a few of you have been doing methoxetamine. I'm interested and would like to learn more.

Tell me people :)

If this chat should belong in the new UK RC thread, I'll move it there in a bit...

Picture yourself on a boat in a river, you get the idea :)

Its good stuff - similar to K, more of a positive push IME, head wrapped in cotton wool feel to it, longer half life - opiate effect - I'd indulge more often if it wasn't so expensive.

Dissociative fans will enjoy - also worth keeping in mind it does work as an opiate and is best used in moderation.

/fucked

still got my 100mg sample of this... going to save it till next friday i reckon.

K with an opiate twist sounds pretty much like my perfect drug. pity the price is a bit silly at the moment compared to how cheap K is.

i am finding small doses c.20-30mg sublingually make me feel like christmas and open channels of love through hyperspace.

also beats booze hands down for a night in on my own, well, me and the cat.

Picture yourself on a boat in a river, you get the idea :)

Its good stuff - similar to K, more of a positive push IME, head wrapped in cotton wool feel to it, longer half life - opiate effect - I'd indulge more often if it wasn't so expensive.

Dissociative fans will enjoy - also worth keeping in mind it does work as an opiate and is best used in moderation.

/fucked

That sounds right up my street :D

So it this new? What's the side-effects, negative aspects, come-downs etc of it..apart from your oppie comment whorebaby.

Duration, dose, combo interations info would be useful :)

not brand new, f&b reported on it ealier this year but it's just hit the shops in time for the autumn rush.

not noticed any negatives myself except possibly constipation!

Check out F&B's trip report: 2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-2-(ethylamino)cyclohexanone - 1st try - Heaven on Earth

and the thread in PD: Methoxetamine (2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-2-(ethylamino)cyclohexanone)

Duration I'd say about 4 hours, dose 10-100+mg depending on how far you want to go. Not to be taken lightly as it was one of the strongest things I'd ever experienced at the higher end.

Negatives would be long half life wobbliness can persist into the next day and its opiate effects can lead to moreishness.

Haven't combined with anything yet. Heads a bit fried so will come back to this in the morning :)

Last edited:
worth noting sublingual is apparently about twice as strong as up the hooter, and longer lasting. 2nd hand info as i've only taken it sub-lingually but it seems right.

^
Thank you for the info folks :)

If this is something that's going to be flavour of the season and used more this info and discussion is very useful to have in EADD.

I quite fancy it.

i think you will like it. it may be expensive compared to K but the opiate side makes the comparison dubious. i will be stocking up on this one when I get the chance.

Really pleasant high and a wonderful anti-depressant effect afterglow. I'll give it five.

While Benzo fury was looking down methoxetamine stole it's thorny crown...

This sounds very interesting and the TRs make it sound quite lovely. I've never tried K though, what would you suggest is a threshold dose for someone with zero tolerance? To get a first 'flavour' of it without getting too trashed, should a noob start at around 10-15mg? (after allergy tests etc) and is the dose-response fairly linear? (all assuming insufflated/intranasal ROA) Also, have you seen any tolerance build up since you've started using it?

Also, out of curiosity does anyone know why it would be more effective taken sublingually?

it sounds like a nice drug to have around your tent at a festival.
it does seem a bit expensive but compared to a bad gram of shite coke its good value imo.
when the daily fail and the scum get hold of this it will make crazy headlines.
ket and smack mixed together etc.

This sounds very interesting and the TRs make it sound quite lovely. I've never tried K though, what would you suggest is a threshold dose for someone with zero tolerance? To get a first 'flavour' of it without getting too trashed, should a noob start at around 10-15mg? (after allergy tests etc) and is the dose-response fairly linear? (all assuming insufflated/intranasal ROA) Also, have you seen any tolerance build up since you've started using it?

Also, out of curiosity does anyone know why it would be more effective taken sublingually?

I've tried methoxetamine a few times over the last week... I'm a dissociative noob bascially, zero tolerance, but have no problems with up to 50mg snorted and really enjoy the effects, whereas ketamine just isn't my cup of tea and 50mg ket snorted would have me routed to my seat unable to speak for half an hour!

15mg will be pretty light but you may as well start there to get the flavour of it, you can always take more later if you feel ready. With snorting, the first effects are felt within a few mins, but its quite a long come up, 45 mins to peak, so don't go re-dosing too soon as it does take a while to get going.

Sublingual (lick material onto your tongue then swish it around for one minute under you tongue, then wash down whatevers left with a mouthful of a drink) - I tried this @ 35mg and it floored me, peak in 25 mins and far stronger than snorting a similar dose. It took me by surprise even though I'd already been advised that it would be a stronger ROA!

Other than the blissful, velvety body and mind feelings that methoxetamine delivers (especially if you go into it with any stresses or anxieties, they just seem to melt away) it also provided me with some valuable insights upon introspection..

I still feel like Christmas this morning, but no sign of Santa 8o

Skyline_GTR, sub-lingual is indeed almost like Andrex, fast, strong and very long, thanks for the tip!

Tried an initial 5mg sub-lingually yesterday - really surprised to be still feeling positive effects six hours.

Not gonna rush to ramp up the dose.

This stuff could just be too nice.

It's suprisingly good, you can use lots to go to fairy land or a small amount to get a remarkably positive & long lasting frame of mind. I was more impressed by this stuff than with any of the other dissociatives recently produced

Thanks for the info Skyline_GTR, very helpful and the introspection part sounds interesting.

Hmm... it does seem really promising,.. maybe too promising - my main concerns would be the rebound (is there a big low after the positive high) and the addiction/dependency potential. Any thoughts on these?

interesting to hear you got effects from 5mg, FishFace - was there much of a noticeable peak, or just general wellbeing?

Tis the shit! Tried it a couple of nights ago with a mate and really rated it! Better than K, 4-MeO-PCP and DXM imho. Spiked it with K and the two didn't mix well at all :p the K put a downer on the warm fuzzy high and made me uber confused lol. Mixed great with G and Xanax though! Really fluffy feeling :D Great music enhancement too and got some weird audio effects! My iTunes visualizer looked the nuts too =D

addiction/dependency potential. Any thoughts on these?
High, I'd say :\

dax said:
interesting to hear you got effects from 5mg, FishFace - was there much of a noticeable peak, or just general wellbeing?
Initial 'come on' was barely noticeable - what was really striking was how, four or so hours later, I realised my mood was noticeably raised from what I would consider 'the norm' for time and circumstance and can only pin on the methoxy'.

Gonna try 10mg at the weekend, even though the temptation is to get 25mg under me tongue right this minute!

Status
Not open for further replies.