European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine - Tell Us More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you're measuring out your "bumps" this a RC, fairly new one too. By weighing you'll know what to expect and there won't be any surprises.

I tend to associate the term bump to go with ket.

I know that I should be measuring it out, but I dont have scales.

Ive eyeballed drug amounts plenty of times before, and although this is not ideal it has worked out alright in the past.

I promise i will start with small doses when i get round to it. =D

^
treat yourself to some scales for xmas crazy man. The very thought of eye balling / not weighing some RCs is making me shudder

*remembers the 2c-e incident*

Aye I know its not ideal. Especially with something so new.

Ive been meaning to get a set for a while.

You can get them off ebay £20 upwards.

Decent scales are a good investment if you're going to be playing with the RCs like ;)

You can get them off ebay £20 upwards.

Decent scales are a good investment if you're going to be playing with the RCs like ;)

My Acculab VIC-123 makes me feel like a pro, even more so when I don my white lab coat. Precision right down to the milligram.

Shame I ended up sticking a spoon in the bag and straight into my mind - oops freudian slip there! - straight into my mouth the other night, but like a true obsessive I spat it out and weighed the redose.

Aye I remember a thread on here about scales.Its bookmarked amongst the other madness that is my favourites.

I will get round to buying a set eventually.

got some of this ordered but no scales 8(
i know it isnt recommended to eyeball amounts but is it possible i could get some outline of dosages needed for this stuff? i know its 50mg doses that need to be done but thats about half a matchstick sized lines would ya say?

For me the dosage range, from threshold, is 10mg and up, saying it's 50mg doses is a bit of a generalisation!

It's working out something like:

10-25mg - wobbly, warm and humourous
25-40mg - stimulation and connectedness
40-50mg - light dissociation, CEVs, confusion, losing sense of self
50-70mg - moderate dissociation, drama, at the doorway to hyperspatial dimensions
70-??mg - yet to find out

this is all cumulative, i.e. at 70mg I got all the effects I get at lower levels except CEVs as I didn't close my eyes.

I have NO ketamine tolerance so ketheads will likely need to shift the dosages up but it makes sense to start low as this is NOT ketamine.

Get some scales! I could weigh out a half-matchstick quantity if it would help though... but are we talking Cooks, Bluebell, Swan Vesta or hotel safety matches?

Last edited:
got some of this ordered but no scales 8(
i know it isnt recommended to eyeball amounts but is it possible i could get some outline of dosages needed for this stuff? i know its 50mg doses that need to be done but thats about half a matchstick sized lines would ya say?

You cannot eyeball easily around the <100mg mark in my opinion without experience of weighing the substance out first and getting a feeling for what it roughly looks like - even then I wouldn't recommend it. Why not dose via liquid? Take the set amount (eg 500mg), put it in so much water (eg 500ml) and dose via an oral syringe (1mg=1ml).

Why not dose via liquid? Take the set amount (eg 500mg), put it in so much water (eg 500ml) and dose via an oral syringe (1mg=1ml).

Because he doesn't know exactly how much he has to start with, just because vendor says 500mg doesn't mean it is 500mg.

I took a Cooks (TM) matchstick and cut off the head, this is 42mm long. I formed a mould in a piece of laser paper round the matchstick and filled it with methoxetamine. I weighed the methoxetamine. It was about 125mg.

But get a set of scales!

Because he doesn't know exactly how much he has to start with, just because vendor says 500mg doesn't mean it is 500mg.

Better than eye balling in my opinion. It'll be around that mark give or take ~50mg and if you do that to 1mg:1ml ratio it'll be safer than eye balling a new substance which you have never came across before (Not safe entirely, but safer). Also, if they have scales but not scales that go to 0.001 they should be able to pick up the amount that he has.

Better than eye balling in my opinion. It'll be around that mark give or take ~50mg and if you do that to 1mg:1ml ratio it'll be safer than eye balling a new substance which you have never came across before (Not safe entirely, but safer). Also, if they have scales but not scales that go to 0.001 they should be able to pick up the amount that he has.

Suppose.

On second thoughts....50mg per friend equals a good time, slightly like a "K'ed-up E".

If you forget the comparison with straight ketamine.

And stick it up your arse (definitely the best ROA without needles).

After about an hour it was great to dance on.

Good times.
<3

The description here has me sold! K'ed-up E.

What's the dose sniffed with almost zero tollerance to K?

Santa?

%)

Nothing like an E as far as I'm concerned, read my fucking dose guide you lazy cunt ;)

And go for 1.5 times the sublingual dose if your sniffing, at a guess... but why waste it? gargle ftw.

Last edited:
What's the taste of it like? I'm really hoping its nothing like K since that is probably one of the most disgusting and gag inducing chemicals I've had the misfortune to contact my tastebuds. Just he thought of holding anything that tastes K-like in my mouth makes me feel sick.

I'd describe the taste of K to be similar to Mephedrone, less chemically but more utterly WRONG and disgusting!

How would you describe the taste of Methoxetamine?
Would be very helpful if you could compare it to K/Mephedrone/MDMA or MDPV for example.

Also, is the oral route as efficient, or close to, sublingual?

BTW, not wanting to get into sourcing, but have you noticed the Banjo Furby style this chemical is being branded with "OFFICIAL" ness. Lets hope the quality stays consistent this time!

IMO the sublingual route is rubbish compared to plugging.

It's a feel-good drug Codders. That's the opiate connection. I'd say impossible to feel anything but good (which is where the 'slight' E comparison comes in) at doses of 50mg. I think you'll love it.

It sounds like lovely warm K type feeling then? I'm going to order some when I get paid. Cheers guys :)

I had a chance to play with this chem last night after recieving a 500mg sample in post.

I have zero tolerance to ketamine and have not used any other drug besides cannabis in the last 2 weeks.

Plugged an eyeballed dose of around 50mg alongside a small sub 10mg line snorted.

Sat alone in bedsit lit a few t lights n put on xmas tree lights for ambience and started listening to some psy-trance at a low level whilst rolling a small low grade hash joint.

Effects began after around 15 minutes with the lighting taking on a halo like appearence and soon followed by ketamine like neon trails.

The music sounded altered and hypnotic and i began surfing down the visualizations on my monitor I could snap in and out of my body pretty much at will and I felt as though my room was the only thing that existed at that time.

The neon visuals grew in intensity and the glowing end of my cigarette looked incredible as did the blue l.e.ds on my amplifier.

I changed the music to some familiar techno (underworld-barking) snorted a further 15mg ish and went to lie down.

when I closed my eyes I could float through unknown lands predominantly hi-tech cities and vast open desert scapes and could feel the adrenaline surge as i went over a precepice or waterfall and came hurtling to the ground only to be thrown into the next scene of this awesome mind movie.

The music was also influencing the mood of the visuals occasionaly getting a little moody and sombre but this never affected the trip negatively.

The feeling of wonderment was magical and the ability to be able to return to my body at will was comforting and very controllable like a waking dream.

this went on for around 3-4 hours and at some point during all this i snorted a further 15ish mg for around 90mg total.

After effects where not unpleasent but carried on a little too long mainly a drunken un coordinated feeling, racing thoughts and eventually feeling a tad groggy like after surgery.

Got a decent 7 hour sleep and awoke today feeling a little un motivated but generally normal and certainly dont feel ill or hungover.

Overall an amazing chem and one of my best drug experiences to date <3 (mainly tryptamines, stims,opiates rarely dissaciocatives)

I remember thinking last night whoa this is intense I wouldnt wanna do this too often....however I've been up all of about 3 hours and that little baggy of powder is already winking at me lol =D

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=9104800&postcount=769

Originally Posted by Mediajunkie View Post
Someone on the swedish underground forum flashback.org has reported a death when someone used MDAI and Methoxetamine together. No information on dosage yet.

https://www.flashback.org/sp27563892

Cant confirm this but just be careful out there!

Edit: If this is confirmed sweden probably will outlaw the substance relativly fast. Damn its always in my country people die on new substances.

It does always seem to be Sweden first!

Be careful! I was going to try a combo with MDAI but I might give it a miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.