European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine - Tell Us More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you drive on it? I mean I know you shouldn't drive on anything but does it impair your movements like ket does?

I just snorted my first ever 10 mgs on top of 180mgs of 4-FA and some Thai Kratom, I have to drive to the shops now so I'll delay further experimentation for later.

sounds dodgy driving on mxe, it slows my movements down a lot. it makes me really slow like im on quite a lot of valium or something

Can you drive on it? I mean I know you shouldn't drive on anything but does it impair your movements like ket does?

Driving when you don't even feel like you're in the car is not advised!

Enjoy that combo tho! Sounds good :)

Don't worry, I ended up doing more and not leaving the house, didn't feel like endangering the community, I usually only drive if I'm on uppers.

Stayed in the garden all afternoon blasting the latest Chase and Status album, fucking brilliant!

Stayed in the garden all afternoon blasting the latest Chase and Status album

Ouch

Really liking MXE at the moment. Provides a good substitute when friends are getting pissed :D Although, shame that it has adopted the name of rhino ket around here now :p

yes i reckon it it would be amazing. ive thought about doing that myself many times, haven't got around to it yet though. relax on the beach nice and euphorically twisted on mxe. the thought always pops into my head when im on it lol

Ended up doing another 60 mgs in two doses last night, I don't know if it's the 4-FA and the Kratom that boosted it or maybe the Milk Thistle I take daily inhibiting some liver enzymes, but that tripped me up completely, I have a horse tolerance to ket but I was fully in a hole, moving through alien landscapes in complete darkness, it was very intense. Didn't last long though, maybe an hour and half then I was just fucked and unable to sleep.

Should try it on its own though, really didn't like the extra stimulation the 4-FA gave me, it seems fairly stimulating just alone, also I don't get the opiate factor, didn't get any such effects unless I took a fuckload of Thai kratom with it.

My MXE just arrived, happy days :D The temptation to have a little dab now is too strong, will be a miracle if i last till 11.30am!

@missimoo

The other thing about tolerance is it seems to be variable as well...I can have it one day and think 'nope I need a break' then succumb a couple of days later and get a full on hit again. The thing I'm starting to notice now is that the duration is lessening...so I used to get 2-3 hours of up time and now I get 1.

As for your hangover...same here...never got one...in fact would say I had a positive afterglow the day after. Then...about a week ago - first hangover and this morning the same. Could just be lack of sleep who knows but this is one unpredictable beast...or at least it is for me.

Gonna try and go easier on it...oh and bin my suspect baggie even though it pains me ;)

regarding tolerance, absolutely, it seems to drop in a matter of days, was quite a shock! it was right back up yesterday (after only one dose.

the "come up" seems almost instant now. i swear i can take a dose and put music on and im there right away.

hangover - today, i feel halfway between a "REALLY REALLY bad hangover and a cold.

the batch i have at the moment, feels just like when i have actually mixed MXE and 6-apb. a weird melty, snug but not into physically hugs, more under the duvet with tea snug. but without music appreciation. very disappointing

as regards ROA : usually ive been unsuffating and admittedly immediately sneezing most of it. ive tried sublingual a couple of times it seems more "visual" but less "dissociated" this way...the CEV as INCREDIBLE BEAUTIFUL IMAGES, unbelievable, and mild 'shroom open eyed...but non of the "floating body-less in space" effect. weird. gonna try a heroic dose tonight sublingual and see what happens

sounds dodgy driving on mxe, it slows my movements down a lot. it makes me really slow like im on quite a lot of valium or something

absolutely do not drive on something that "separates mind from body" (Dissociative) would be highly dangerous. theoretically there would be a threshold where the risk is lesser, but by nature of being in a dissociative state, it wouldnt be possible to judge.

...with regards the TCP smell, it has no faded, the bloody 100mg 5-apb must REALLY REALLY STINK to seep through 4 bags in the time it takes to do next day delivery..........

however. my skin doesnt have the MXE-perfume i usually get after use (i know that sounds sooooooooooooo skank, but i really like it)

<3

It's all very strange isn't it? But then that's what I (and I suspect you also) love about MXE...no 2 events are ever really the same which is pretty damn cool!

In terms of your ROA...really, really can't recommend plugging highly enough ;) Believe me not something I ever thought I'd say and this is the first substance I've done it with but seriously if you want an immediate hit and to get the most bang from your buck then this is the way to go without getting into hardcore Im/Iv type shenanigans.

No going to lie it feels a bit WTF first couple of times but once you get the hang it can be done pretty cleanly and swiftly and basically within 5 minutes you are off into the kind of closed eye loveliness you describe. Go on go on you owe it to yourself to try it at least once :D

I'm on a 3 day break from it right now (ooh look at my willpower!) but will back in mexy wonderland on Saturday night hopefully..

Weird about the smell of yours btw...and incidentally your MXE perfume fixation :S not something I've noticed I must say but each to their own n all that ;)

have fun..

I tried this roughly 5 hours after ingesting 10grams of bali kratom. i only ordered 3 x 35 ml capsules as a precautionary measure and snorted two capsules. Very intense. Closed eye visuals were great,rotating inside a large drum,liquid walls,speaking to entities etc

I am not sure if taking the kratom before hand prolonged the the experience but it went on and on well into the next day,my eyes were pinned to fuck at one point my mind and body were revving like a high powered motorbike,no sleep,work next day,thankfully my mind was back together for work but the pupils from my eyes had GONE! Felt very upbeat and my legs from the knee down were actually springs. A very non threatening experience. I want to try it again without kratom being involved. I will have a more clearer understanding of it i think.

^yet to try it in a club, always thought it would get too wierd. suppose its worth a go. dont think i would dose 70mg, more like 40 lol

I would never do moxie in a club,most times it makes me almost blind,or at the very best in thick fog:\

I tried this roughly 5 hours after ingesting 10grams of bali kratom. i only ordered 3 x 35 ml capsules as a precautionary measure and snorted two capsules. Very intense. Closed eye visuals were great,rotating inside a large drum,liquid walls,speaking to entities etc

I am not sure if taking the kratom before hand prolonged the the experience but it went on and on well into the next day,my eyes were pinned to fuck at one point my mind and body were revving like a high powered motorbike,no sleep,work next day,thankfully my mind was back together for work but the pupils from my eyes had GONE! Felt very upbeat and my legs from the knee down were actually springs. A very non threatening experience. I want to try it again without kratom being involved. I will have a more clearer understanding of it i think.

I also have a feeling kratom greatly enhances it, both in intensity and duration.

one of the side effects of MXE ive noticed is the "i cant remember if i just had a dose" effect,

as well as at some stage, the effect goes from lovely chilld out, to a paranoid, manic state of confusion (that people are usually unare of untill afterwards. this last max 40min. unfortunatly usually at the end due to the dissasociative state, they(or me) is unable to form words like "WTF happend?" over and over.

one such event happend fri night. where i had done usual dose oral, had no effect, afrter a couple of hourse back to snorting, then another, then presumably not remembering id had any already, another, etc to infinity (or the end of the baG)....followed by a big spink out for 10min.

in the short of it aprox 1.5 gram was consumed in 4 hrs. have only just got to "afterglow"

will give this a few days space i suspect

sideffects include bruised liver (or at least pain in right side comparable to being punched.

less sever sideffects were lack of memory for about 2 hrs of the event *the WTF stage" where i was unare what i had taken, when or what day it was. or planet" (it was 5am now, i didnt know if it was the previous arfter noon or several days into a drug binge covering fuck nows what.

...anyway live to tell the tale

dont do the same. please.

yes i feel stupider then usual

<3

Last edited:
do you think mxe would be good for spending the day at the beach?

it was made for sunbathing. took it sunbathing a month or so ago. you melt in the sun.. lush. to high a dose makes it hard to cope with high temperatures. a low dose seems best. x

Status
Not open for further replies.