European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine - Tell Us More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just do a small key of it, wait 10 minutes and see how you feel. If it's not enough, up the dose until you find your sweet spot. MxE > K

Just do a small key of it, wait 10 minutes and see how you feel. If it's not enough, up the dose until you find your sweet spot. MxE > K

ok mate,

the difference ROA's; Anal, snorted or subbed, do they produce different effects or is it just a case of needing a lower dose or coming on quicker.

erm, 10 minutes isn't really long enough to see if MXE is effective, IME it takes a lot longer to start feeling the effects than 10 minutes, I would wait 40 minutes if I were you.

so if you do it sub lingual, all that means is you need less? Its not a slightly different buzz is it?

thanks

Mugz is right, you should wait 30 to 40 mins before you redose, I've got myself into some right states by redosing too early! I never tried any roa other than snorting so I can't really help you there, well I tried sub ling once but the taste was nasty so I never bothered again

You would need less than an oral dose for sure, and yes imo it is a slightly different buzz, personally I find snorting it to be my favourite route of admin, the last dose that I plugged felt really strange and tryptamine like, I panicked thinking I just accidently plugged 60mg of iprocin, this really is a strange drug with inconsistent effects

Puh-lease get some scales or at least use the volumetric dosing method you posted BnB!

You would need less than an oral dose for sure, and yes imo it is a slightly different buzz, personally I find snorting it to be my favourite route of admin, the last dose that I plugged felt really strange and tryptamine like, I panicked thinking I just accidently plugged 60mg of iprocin, this really is a strange drug with inconsistent effects

the higher doses also seem to have more of a triptamin rather then dissociative effect.

same with tolerance. the dissociation doesnt become more pronounced, but the trippy ness does (starting with a "goldfish bowl" perspective vision wise, the afterglow becomes more like a mild LSD for a little while.

i would not measure with a "key" the dilute in water trick is the way to do it without scales,

i still canrt eyeball it. 25mg measured on scales looks like NOTHING. you cant judge this stuff by eye.

a 2cm line could easily be 50-75mg as it could be 25 or 100 i REALY do not recommend eyeballing it.

and they guys are right 10 min isnt enough. 40min to judge the effect is about right. remember it may last 2-6hrs trip ....again unpredictable..

I don't have too much trouble eyeballing, but then I've gotten pretty good at eyeballing low mg doses from when I used to use the JWH's.

What's the deal with the lower back pain after using this drug? Sunday morning was the first time it happened to me, which was after using it 2 days in a row. Previously I've only used it once a week with no problems regarding this, but the moreishness of it got the better of me this weekend so I decided to give it another bash. I woke up with a tender feeling around my lower left side which persisted for most of the day with the occasional dull pain when I layed on it in bed. I've never had kidney pains before so I'm not quite sure what they feel like, but after reading the bigger thread in the psy section It sounds a lot like what others have been describing. Could MXE really cause kidney distress in such a short time? It's never happened to me on ket.

Anyway, I wont be using it anymore than once a week from now on just to be on the safe side.

ok thanks for the advice people, ill probably wait til i get some scales.

But surely if i just got a few specs and snorted it couldnt be more than 10-20mg?

i know its a bad idea and will probs wait.

I find that repeated smaller sub-dissociative doses, like 5-10 mgs snorted every hour or so, are great for boosting kratom, seriously I need half the amount I usually take and get amazing euphoria, yesterday I was feeling as if I'd taken some oxycontin, no shit, it was amazing, pure bliss.

I still like holing better obviously, but it gets really expensive if I end up doing like 200 mgs in one night, still the experience is well worth it.

If you dont mind me asking, what size does a 5-10mg blob look like? just a tiny spec? Ive been told the chem is quite 'heavy' meaning small amounts could be more.

If you dont mind me asking, what size does a 5-10mg blob look like? just a tiny spec? Ive been told the chem is quite 'heavy' meaning small amounts could be more.

It is indeed extremely heavy, quite amazing actually, 50 mgs look like nothing on the scale, if you want I could take a picture of a blob next to a coin or something and then upload it here. But I can't do it tonight, will do it tomorrow morning.

It is indeed extremely heavy, quite amazing actually, 50 mgs look like nothing on the scale, if you want I could take a picture of a blob next to a coin or something and then upload it here. But I can't do it tonight, will do it tomorrow morning.

no probs mate, give me a pm tommorow morning :)

Just cut your G into ten equalish lines, then cut one of those lines into ten little bumps. Even if you're a bit over, which you inevitably will be, at this low dose range an extra 10mg over isn't going to hurt, or overly fuck you up.

A tiny speck is nothing, if you mean just a few grains.

Here's 10mg on a 1 pence piece.

10mgmxe.png

Liz loves the stuff.

That's what i thought. The stuff i had was a fine powder. I only bought the not very cost friendly capsules because i didn't trust myself with it.

That looks more like ket than MXE (looks like table salt crystals)

I had some fairly low quality mxe once that looked similar if not identical to the MXE shown above. Still worked but was nowhere as potent as other samples I have had.

It does also look like ketamine crystals.

Status
Not open for further replies.