European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine - Tell Us More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that is quite the dose, and also quite the dose to be taking that particular way most likely.
I'm surprised it got your BP up that high, but then again I don't really know anyone who has done that much up the bum.

Did you have any sort of tolerance previous to this?

Oops, sorry

Well I noted no issues after combining it with various psychedelics (LSD, DPT, 2C-EF etc)

"'cos he's a dozy, idle bastard" - am I a mindreader? =D

Partly :D but also coz you're intermittent currently :)

Hey. Has anyone explored the interactions with blood pressure caused by methoxetamine? I experienced some problems and want this to be known for harm reduction purposes. If it took my experience to save someone from a fatal reaction then I feel God has used me somehow. I had not consumed any substance, alcohol or cannabis ( i dont even look at fake weed since my jwh accidental overdose on a tiny bowl of mad hatter) in 3 days cause I had insurance due on my truck and I had to buy 35 gallons of diesel @ $4.00 per gal. I use lab grade equipment (ohaus digital mg lab scale) and consumed a 90 +-5mg dose of high quality product, administered rectally. My room mate who is a nurse took my blood pressure after finding me very very fucked up and able to respond but not talk. The number was in the mid 200's and I was told I was close to having a stroke. A cold shower helped slow me down and I quickly returned to a stable condition but still dissociated. I will not touch mxe again or any dissociative for that matter in recreation. I am lucky I did not die or get permanent brain damage. So please please please keep an eye on things like blood pressure and heart rate, cause inebriation caused me to not notice. MXE was like a girlfriend for me that did nothing but cause problems even though I loved it. I am choosing to stop because I do not want to get myself to the point where I get commited to a hospital, have a stroke, rupture my aorta and/ or die. Peace out and be safe.

$4.00 a gallon - lucky bastard.

Haha i know. Fuck us Americans lol I know. But how far do you drive in a day? I gotta drive an average of 200 miles (so 200mi x 1609m/mi x 1km/1000m = 321km if im correct) daily for work. Anyways its all gravy no one got hurt I just decided to make the choice and abstain from using- its not like I haven't had to do that before.

I know what I did was stupid and dangerous, the methoxetamine was very high quality and the rectal bioavailability added to the carnage. I just bring it up cause maybe someone else might run into similar issues that were as serious as mine. Also keep in mind I did not overdose, I was "there" the whole time, and other than cold water no life saving measures had to be undertaken. I will put it as a very very close call.

Tolerance? Massive. 900+mg dextromethorphan to get any interesting effects, barely 3rd plateau if even high 2nd. I worry about going over a gram and do not plan on taking that dose level on.

I will not be doing anything stupid like that again and I do not want to advertise my decision of doing what I did in such a manner as to shame myself and others who are avidly involved in this next generation of chemical, or for the good that bluelight offers to the community.

If yall feel like im trying to troll I'll STFU haha. If it were not for bluelight i might just not have been so lucky and gone off the deep end.

A few notes:

Just received a order from one of the so called 5, who i have always used, with a order of 5-apb powder as well.. i noticed the STRONG "TCP" smell from the 5-apb as soon as i opened the packet containing both

on further examination, the bags are both double bagged, emptying the contents of MXE it weighed in at 100mg below what it should have, GRRR!!

the bag didn't have the usual Methoxetamine" hologram sticker, and the powder itself if slightly off white, and actually smells/tastes itself of TCP.

not sure if its been mixed or if 5-apb REALLY STINKS THAT MUCH.

but it is different.

not sure what to make of that, it is Methoxetamine but I am questioning the purity. (Still have TCP smell in every breath and my nose ran for ages on sampling it. )

a point of note for how this drug pans out long term, as regards to use I have been using more or less daily for a few months now, had a week without it and found absolutely no withdrawals or craving at all.

I haven't suffered any side effects from its use either as of yet. approx. 100mgs daily average.(have tolerance)

100mg daily? urgh... why would you want to do that.

its kinda effects me like a mix of weed without being stoned and valium without sedation.

(i dont smoke weed)...

duno! ....i just like it :) ...it doesn't thrust me into a coma or hole or anything. My average 100mgs would be spread throughout the day/evening and doesn't impact on things I need to get done. I guess I use it like people use weed, or at least, like I used to use weed a bump instead of a joint and watch a movie, go for a walk etc. ......

:s

<3

it effects me the same. its an amazing drug, very enjoyable... but high dose daily of a new rc is pretty stupid tbh. each to their own :)

it effects me the same. its an amazing drug, very enjoyable... but high dose daily of a new rc is pretty stupid tbh. each to their own :)

I am a bit stupid. To be fair.

edit:

(a high tolerance may explain my higher dose. oddly this dose hasn't increased in a gradual curve, but has actually stayed more or less the same from first use. Every single person i know thats tried MXE on doses of approx. 25mg ended up tripping out, having waking dream states where they relived past memories/experiences, or holed. I have never had any effect like that. slight changes in visual field but its more a psychological effect the visual)..I am the only person I know that likes this stuff.) :)

Last edited:
*WHY does my MXE taste and smell of TCP???!! has anyone else got this batch or is it just me?

Relived past memories for the win.
Like old irrelevant childhood things that were pleasant to be reminded of.

The first time I tried it was such a bizarre experience. It felt as if God, or some heavenly presence was in the room. My friends felt it too.

But it was alright, I prefer just smoking weed or rolling. :)

the last time i did MXE i felt like i was some invincible god like being for awhile, untouchable. unfazed by everything. very confident and happy. if someone had held a gun up to me i probably would of just stood there and smiled in an euphoric bliss

Some kind of dosage poll might be useful for MXE. There seem to be a wide variety of people taking it at vastly different doses.

The most i tried it at was 35mg and for me that was pretty fucked up (in an interesting just about enjoyable way). Since then i've stuck to 15 to 20 mg doses and not had any nasty surprises, although i'll be the first to admit i have near zero tolerance to dissociatives.

I'm not surprised at all when i hear people swearing off ever taking it again when they are taking several times the dose i took (i.e close to 100mg or more).

i think ROA my play a part too,

is the general consensus that sub-lingual is best way to go/produces most intense effects?

Some kind of dosage poll might be useful for MXE. There seem to be a wide variety of people taking it at vastly different doses.

The most i tried it at was 35mg and for me that was pretty fucked up (in an interesting just about enjoyable way). Since then i've stuck to 15 to 20 mg doses and not had any nasty surprises, although i'll be the first to admit i have near zero tolerance to dissociatives.

I'm not surprised at all when i hear people swearing off ever taking it again when they are taking several times the dose i took (i.e close to 100mg or more).

I would like to see a dosage poll as well tbh, for me personally the lowest dose I have ever done was 35mg and the highest was 100mg followed by a further 50mg 3-4 hours later (With no or very minimal tolerance). Marijuana and nitrous oxide have been used alongside almost everytime I have dosed MXE, had an amazing trip from that dose with no negative effects to speak of.

However something that has been playing on my mind since my last experiment with this compound (70mg plugged + 30mg snorted 3 hours in) is the danger of it causing a heart attack, maybe not the risk of the MXE itself causing a heart attack but moreso the combination I seem to love so much of MXE + NOS + Weed.

Directly after inhaling a relatively small amount of nitrous oxide I began to trip heavily (as you tend to) and began having some very disturbing feelings coming from my chest, felt like bubbles of air being forced through the tissue in my heart, I begin to panic a little and think shiiit what is going on here and thats when i detach from my body and feel as though im being examined by an external entity of some kind.

It shows me clear as day it zooming in on my chest area and then showing me an x-ray styled image of my heart beating in a really strange manner, struggling to pump away as normal, the heart im being shown is having massive palpitations, sometimes beating twice in quick succession and then really struggling to do its job.

The best way I could describe how my heart would be feeling if you care to imagine would be like needing to vommit but your gullet is getting completely blocked every few seconds and only allowing a very small amount out each time it opens, that amount gets smaller and smaller each time until pressure begins to build and build inside, one of my ventricles then swells up massively seems to explode from the inside and my heart stops beating, 'Heart attack, heart attack, heart attack' is all I can hear ringing throughout my inner dialogue throughout most of this and then im just left there wondering what what will happen next, am I dead now or what? only to come round realising that this whole x-ray scene was somehow just my tv and a lamp and I feel absolutley fine, no racing heart no uneasy feelings, nothing.

I feel a little shook up from the experience but I cant help but wonder whether it was all merely psychosomatic stemming from the fear of having a heart attack or whether there is a very real danger of it occuring on this combination and I have been given some solid advice from this entity not to fuck about with this combination so much, or perhaps it was just some evil being fucking with me pumping me full of fear for kicks and giggles. Anyway now is probably a good time to mention that I have an insignificant heart murmur and was born with a hole in the heart as well, im hoping that the hole hasn't widened since taking this cocktail as being born with this probably puts me at much higher risk of my heart going tits up than your average joe, thankfully im still alive tho.. sweeet!

I really should sample this chem in the 20mg range, maybe I have been pushing the dose way too hard unnecessarily although it never feels that threatening or intense until I add weed into the mix (even at 100mg). I would even say im easily capable of driving a car under the influence of 70-80mg of methox and I am positive that I dont have bunk stuff as many other people have been pretty fucked up off 30mg doses of the same batch. Also it should be mentioned that I dont notice much difference in effects or potency of plugging this drug, in fact I dont think its worth all the hassle and I enjoy snorting it much more (havn't tried sublingual yet)

However I do have 2 different batches of methox and I definitely prefer the effects of the one to the other, the one makes me feel braindead and is really foggy (this was the first batch I had composed of really small solid beads) the second however is a more fluffy less dense powder, it has much less brain fog and is much more comparable to ketamine in terms of bodyload and much more lucid just like ketamine. until trying this batch there were very few if any similarities to k. Anyone else finding the batches to vary massively in effect even though they are from the same supplier only ordered a month apart?

Woaahh made an absolutely massive post here without realising, I best leave it at that then doubt any fuckers gonna read it now lol, best of luck to those of you that do lol, One final comment.... 2C-EF sounds so tasty *Licks lips*

Last edited:
right. im not sure if its a different batch, or if my tollerance plummeted in a matter of days (is that possible?)

effects seem much stronger, but far more "visual" akin to mushrooms rather then a dissociative, however i am sure it was methooxetamine in that i was able to "just let go and float" whilst lying in bed listening to <Ahem> dubstep on my mp3 (there is no low a junkie wont go to)...stop train of thought and just sense. etc.

The only concern is that at no time ever have i had a hangover, and i feel rough as f##k this morning. I also had huge issue falling asleep (which is new)

weird. gotta love this drug

(The TCP smell seems to be fadding, must be from proximity to 5-apb bag..but it still doesnt have its own scent (that i love)...and i dont smell it on my skin this morning (again gross. but part of my love for it...)

@missimoo

Twice now I've been on the verge of contacting suppliers because I've been convinced subsequent orders have been different to the first. With the second order after a couple of go's I came to the conclusion that even though it looked different it was doing the same thing...it just seems that this substance is highly variable even in the same user.

There is only one order I have that I'm convinced is either cut or just not the same substance and it wasn't from an O5 supplier just one who's prices I *thought* were too good to resist...as it turns out that's exactly what I should have done because I can take my usual dose and double it and still not get what I'm looking for. Very annoying.

The other thing about tolerance is it seems to be variable as well...I can have it one day and think 'nope I need a break' then succumb a couple of days later and get a full on hit again. The thing I'm starting to notice now is that the duration is lessening...so I used to get 2-3 hours of up time and now I get 1.

As for your hangover...same here...never got one...in fact would say I had a positive afterglow the day after. Then...about a week ago - first hangover and this morning the same. Could just be lack of sleep who knows but this is one unpredictable beast...or at least it is for me.

Gonna try and go easier on it...oh and bin my suspect baggie even though it pains me ;)

I have a tolerance to this stuff from iv'ing so much of it. it helps me with boredom and opiate addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.