European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine - Tell Us More

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know price discussion isnt normally allowed but ive found a vendor that selling single grams for £18 is this too cheap?

if it sounds to good then.....

i know price discussion isnt normally allowed but ive found a vendor that selling single grams for £18 is this too cheap?

Well the postcode and the street name they have splashed over the internet doesn't match.

Make of that what you will.

any experience of this as a club drug, thats how i use k mainly, and only occasionally for trip like experiences.

on my second dose of mxe the other day everything started to jerk around like from the film waking life, all messed up. the first dose was very creative, articulate, euphoric and generally nice. i upped the dose and it got weird, i felt emotionally flat, robotic, and numb. i swear every time i do this drug its different. it mimics other drugs as well. strange stuff. woke up feeling very good though, almost like an afterglow. i still feel it now

Have to admit it can be a very unpredictable drug, but can be so rewarding

Hello dan mate, you know you'll do it again! You love it really! Just try a smaller dose or like you said don't redose

;)

lol knowing what im like i'll do it again... just like with meph i must of said a 100 times that ill never do it again. theres always something intriguing about getting fucked off my face

hows it going mate? how did you feel after the last time we spoke? if i re-call you said you had overdone it

Yo, this drug sounds boss!!!

But is it a stimulant? Because I always thought Ket was a stimulant?

And if it is a stimulant, does this mean that it will put a strain on your heart?

Yo, this drug sounds boss!!!

But is it a stimulant? Because I always thought Ket was a stimulant?

And if it is a stimulant, does this mean that it will put a strain on your heart?

It is gently stimulating, at least at normal doses, on its own. I don't think it puts much strain on your heart, although at times I've noticed my heart racing a bit but this tends to be for a fairly short period of time near the end of the come-up.

On the other hand, combining a fairly large dose with a couple of puffs from a joint left my heart racing for a long time (at least it seemed to, I was a bit fucked so it may have been my perception rather than reality, but I doubt it and it may have been partly a bit of a panic reaction from the emotional intensity of the experience.)

;)

lol knowing what im like i'll do it again... just like with meph i must of said a 100 times that ill never do it again. theres always something intriguing about getting fucked off my face

hows it going mate? how did you feel after the last time we spoke? if i re-call you said you had overdone it

Yes mate the last time I spoke to to you I had sniffed a hefty dose, got pretty hectic, I was watching eyes wide shut which I got sucked into!

Not redosing is a good way to stay safe with this. I find it really really impairs your ability to know how impaired you are until afterwards, which makes it easy to think "I'd like to be a little more intoxicated" and then wind up well out of control.

Methoxetamine is great when used in moderation. Iv got two grams that should last me couple of months I hope. Doubt id use this in a club due to its strength and trippyness, just slightly like k but then not really. It doesn't hole you in as hard like k does.

So considering the price of this stuff would you rather have one g of this or two gs of real ketamine? Should you look at being high on MXE and being high on Ket as two seperate things or are the comparisons simply too close to ignore.

I think this deserves a new thread... good question.

I feel so good, I'm sat in the woods under a tarp with a nice fire on go listening to birds sing whilst nicely buzzed on a combo of a few beers and mxe and weed! It feels really trippy, where's the I'm fucked thread

I feel so good, I'm sat in the woods under a tarp with a nice fire on go listening to birds sing whilst nicely buzzed on a combo of a few beers and mxe and weed! It feels really trippy, where's the I'm fucked thread

So you'd say MXE and weed mix well together? I remember someone saying that it wasn't a nice mix - "too confusing" - which I could understand having tried the two separately.

Has anyone else tried the two together?

It's not too confusing, it felt really nice! Mabye some people just get confused too easy, it felt a bit like acid with some mad visuals, each to their own I suppose

^ ive also heard its too confusing, very spinny and messed up

It's not too confusing, it felt really nice! Mabye some people just get confused too easy, it felt a bit like acid with some mad visuals, each to their own I suppose

Cheers for the replies, I'll give it a try with caution and post back my findings (ordered some more today so will be a few days before I can attempt it).

Status
Not open for further replies.