European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine - Tell Us More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever had really extreme laughing fit on MXE? I took about 50mg last night and was in hysterics for hours. I also had 10mg of 4-aco-dmt and I'm wondering whether that might have been been more to blame.

Anyone ever had really extreme laughing fit on MXE? I took about 50mg last night and was in hysterics for hours. I also had 10mg of 4-aco-dmt and I'm wondering whether that might have been been more to blame.

Ive done it a few times closer to 100mg tho just moving like a robot moving my head side to side and laughing at myself 8o

Too much ketamine has fucking ruined my short memory/memory. I'm thinking of giving Piracetam and Choline a try to get some of it back.

hm not done MXE yet but 4-aco-dmt made my laugh like mad for what felt like a whole night (was actually a few hours) had had K as well but it was the 4-aco making me giggle into a pillow for ages like a madman.. was like LSD biggles but with even less basis on anything whatsoever if that makes sense =D

Hehe I miss a good drugs-giggle!

I have still not tried this either, but I do fancy it at some point. I'll try to induce giggles and see what happens :D

Just thought I'd check in here as it's my first try of this stuff, so I apologise if it comes across as drivel. It's now 04:16 and I did 30 mg sublingual at midnight, then another 30 sublingual at 01:30.
Did ket for the first time the other week and that just felt like nitrous for an hour. Too paranoid and confused for my taste. Was OK but didn't really give me an incentive to try it again. THIS however is really something rather special.
I think I've finally found my holy trinity in DMT, MDMA and methoxetamine. I'm certainly not suggesting at the same time of course...

Sounds like you didn't do enough ket or nitrous; to me they are both quite different and quite delectable. Methoxetamine is definitely a keeper though!

So considering the price of this stuff would you rather have one g of this or two gs of real ketamine? Should you look at being high on MXE and being high on Ket as two seperate things or are the comparisons simply too close to ignore.

^ they are two seperate things definately, one is ket, leaves you in a wonky state with your head working like a geared machine, while the other is MXE, the funky chemical which leaves you feeling fryed but in a good way, you feel very clear (it goes the opposite when over done), your very warm, dazed, happy and just generally loving life :D like a hit of oxycontin, a slight dash of acid, some mdma empathy and ketamine wonkyness and you have yourself MXE, but thats my perception of it, everyones is different :)

i am really interested in this but i read some people above were saying that it works as an opiate too, i am on suboxone, would that affect anything at all? im not supposed to be taking other opiates and if Methoxetamine is an opiate to i dont want to get in trouble for taking it

Yes, I agree Dankara.

Obviously, there must be the fun element of this recreational substance.

I think it would help me if I could see some Harm reduction facts about this substance to for future reference.

Would anyone be able to tell me please, the effects, possible health risks etc of this RC, in case anyone ever comes online here and needs advice.

Thanks

Would anyone be able to tell me please, the effects, possible health risks etc of this RC, in case anyone ever comes online here and needs advice.

Thanks

It's a brand new RC. We're guinea pigs. Surely you know the score by now?

This thread is full of as much advice as can be expected for any new RC.

What difference specifically will it make if we all make you the conduit of all knowledge? Your posts are getting increasingly more irritating. Maybe its just your writing style. But you come across as a bit of a ....something.....sometimes.

Im just curious to no more about it mate thats all.

If alot of people are enjoying it its only natural. Peoples experiences etc.

How similar to K is it?

Last edited:
"similar ketamine"
Broader results

You said it, it's an RC. It's been around for general sale for less than 6 months. Most service providers have not even heard of it, let alone had a chance to commission research on it.
All we have to go on is the information provided by users in this thread on others. Your best bet would be to bear in mind health effects of ketamine whilst reading through what's been said here.

I think k and MXE can be compared alongside, they are very similar in effects but each one once it's reached those certain points takes different parts and enhances them. I don't always find k really wonky, a lot have the headspace trip more so.
K is more shit talking than introspective in comparison to MXE but I feel that MXE after daily use has a poor introspective side as it seems to be a reviewing of oneself but on a sober mind is complete bullshit. Both affect perspectives pretty similarly, although I think k has a more instant perspective change (feeling small/tall) while MXE perspective changed is obtained by sitting and staring.
The main difference I feel is that MXE didn't have much stimulant properties, but more so opiate, there was a warm blanket feeling throughout, which although seems to feel comforting ended up just causing fiending. K if in the right setting always gives me a great buzz afterwards, or in low doses, I would much rather mix k and MDMA than MXE and MDMA. Although in exchange, MXE seems to offer some nice empathy on the comeup, but I feel as the peak hits it declines massively.
The holes are slightly similar too, although I found I could get out of the M-hole, whereas k your thrown in and stuck for the ride. MXE seemed to be disturbed a lot more easily, but the rooms/scenes were much smoother. I actually think MXE might be better to hole on for the first time if your interested in trying the k-hole but unsure if your ready.

I prefer k, I can take it at higher doses and fall into an intense hole. While MXE at higher doses just leads to a state of complete confusion and temporary blindness. But I found tolerance with k was harder to maintain, but MXE still grew rapidly too.

on my second dose of mxe the other day everything started to jerk around like from the film waking life, all messed up. the first dose was very creative, articulate, euphoric and generally nice. i upped the dose and it got weird, i felt emotionally flat, robotic, and numb. i swear every time i do this drug its different. it mimics other drugs as well. strange stuff. woke up feeling very good though, almost like an afterglow. i still feel it now

Status
Not open for further replies.