European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine - Tell Us More

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it is very like ketamine. Less anaesthesia, more mania, but very like ketamine in many respects.

i agree , its obviously different but my question was to ask peoples views on the difference in strengths . So if I am used to doing say 100mgs of K how much MXE would it take to produce a similar ,abeit DIFFERENT level of dissociation . So if I can safely do 100mgs K without freaking out how much MXE could I do without fear of not being able to handle it?8o
Sorry if am waffling... its late :\%)

Last edited:
Never had the chance to find out.

Liked it, a lot though the couple of times I did try it.

Got me 50g of aniracetam on the way though, planned for use after a short period of repetitive use of the MXE (after trial doses), and will be trying using sunifiram for a while (assuming preliminary tests agree)

So chances are, there will be little or no possibility to fiend for MXE whilst using either aniracetam, or much less still, one of the more potent AMPAkines, 'racetams appear to counteract the effects of the dissociative NMDA antagonists, as NMDAr activity appears to be regulated via AMPAr mediated glutamatergic input.

On sunifiram, I doubt very much it would be POSSIBLE to trip on any form of dissociative. It already appears that 'racetams, which supposedly act at an allosteric binding site on the AMPA receptor, block or reverse the effect of NMDA antagonists. Jamshyd will confirm this in ADD.

I will confirm as well that the 'racetams block the effects of NMDA antagonists, from the land of personal experience as well as the bookish explanations.

And I don't believe methoxetamine has any significant MOR activity. Its been a topic of debate in the Big Methoxetamine thread over in PD.

Cheers

how much stronger (albeit different) is MXE than ketamine? I reckon 30-40% stronger than k... Any opinions?

I reckon apples are 27.2% stronger than oranges.

But it is very like ketamine. Less anaesthesia, more mania, but very like ketamine in many respects.

An apple is a fruit. An orange is a fruit. Very like each other in many repects.

That's like comparing apples with oranges :| you can't compare them.

Methoxetamine is not ketamine :!

+1

. So if I can safely do 100mgs K without freaking out how much MXE could I do without fear of not being able to handle it?

i'm not sure about you "handling it", but IME potency appears to be pretty much equal for keta and methoxeta. although the slightly longer duration and more sedative aspects of methoxetamine should be taken in account here.

i certainly wouldn't take MINX (;)) expecting it to be just like k. yes, there are some similarities at higher doses, but you should definitely start low and only redose if you think you're ready for it.

i know some people with massive K tolerance can bosh lots of it, but i certainly wouldn't advise doing so with methoxa.. methoxy... ah fuck it, MINX!!!

An apple is a fruit. An orange is a fruit. Very like each other in many repects.

and

That's like comparing apples with oranges you can't compare them.

Does not compute. If something is like another thing, you can compare them. If not, then they're incommensurable.

You can certainly compare potency, for instance. Hell, you can compare potency amongst even less related compounds.

Personally, I've found low doses to be very like ketamine, but with less impairment of motor skills and vision, and a certain "warmness" in visual aspect.

hmmm... i don't find it really similar to oranges, sorry -k! ;) in small doses to be honest.

ketamine is much better in every way, in my not so humble opinion. :p :D

hmmm... i don't find it really similar to oranges, sorry -k! ;) in small doses to be honest.

Great to hear an actual opinion ! Why do you prefer Ketamine ? Have you done much MXE? I see you have been dissappointed with small doses. I have done MXE a few times and loved it a couple of times but not so impressed other times

Great to hear an actual opinion ! Why do you prefer Ketamine ? Have you done much MXE? I see you have been dissappointed with small doses. I have done MXE a few times and loved it a couple of times but not so impressed other times

i've done MINX =D on about 4 occasions now = 3 were low dose and the last time was high dose.

the low doses just gave me a buzzy bodyload but still somehow made me fall asleep! the high dose occasion at the weekend was great fun, but it sure as hell wasn't no K-HOLE. <3

and i do really enjoy wee bumps of k, short acting wobbliness, great fun.

Oh, totally - ketamine is much better. Personally I find small doses of K pretty boring/not very "useful", so that was a negative comparison.

Full dissociation is the way to go :) I've not yet had the change to try that with MXE.

what's MXE?

NSFW:
minx-rip.jpg

:D

MXE is what I'm calling this stuff, someone mentioned 'toad-hole' after their username, but surprisingly it sounded good haha.

just ordered a 35mg capsule to test any ideas on best way of ingestion apart from im

thx m8 nice one rekon i ll just do the whole lot in one then post a report up once im done

i've done MINX =D on about 4 occasions now = 3 were low dose and the last time was high dose.

the low doses just gave me a buzzy bodyload but still somehow made me fall asleep! the high dose occasion at the weekend was great fun, but it sure as hell wasn't no K-HOLE. <3

and i do really enjoy wee bumps of k, short acting wobbliness, great fun.

I'm stunned you found SEMTEX:p sedative. For me it's a fairly powerful stimulant or at least the mania is stimulating. There is no way I could sleep on it.

*whooooooooooooosh!!!* :D

i dunno if you noticed, but i am leading a one man campaign to nickname methoxamitosis 'MINX'.

but it would appear that 'MXE' has reached a critical mass, so i will bow out of the campaign gracefully. :D

But the Sun will use MINX for sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.