• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Dosage & Methods of Administration

I do still have the manual I got the scale for this and some 2cb that has not arrived yet so I haven't really had a chance to use it yet. I will be sure to check that out when I am home tomorrow.

I calibrated me scale and tried some MXE today, still coming down from my 2nd 12 mg dose at 3 pm :) good stuff

For me I really require something to do or an activity when using this drug. At first it's good but after an hour music starts to annoy, and I get so bored I get slightly depressed and I mean serious depressive thoughts... the distant feeling/dissociation doesn't help with that at all, and I just end up staring feeling down not knowing what to do anymore. Never heard of this reaction before, I take 20/30 mg's bumps by the way.

I have tried it 2 times, really the first dissociative aswell actually. Maybe they just aren't for me, but I really like the first hour, maybe I'm just looking at the experience the wrong way or something...

^Oooh, in that case I'm guessing it's more an issue of where you just get kind of confused and end up sitting around doing nothing for long spaces of time. That can happen with dissociatives. You can keep your doses on the lower end and remember to do things, or put on a show/movie if you have nothing to do.

Having ~25mg orally would make me feel like the beginnings on acid. When the euphoria starts to kick in and your mind becomes clear just before the funny part starts. But it won't take me there or higher. So basicly I have a good feeling for music, a clear mind, a funny feeling when walking, more energy, euphoria, empathy and so on. Could be nice on a rave and is definetly suitable to go out.
I would take another bump after 2-3 hours getting me a bit higher but not significantly. I can't really imagine you could ever compare MXE to K.

Next time I will take ~45mg and bump 20mg after 1.0-2.0h (depends on how I feel) in hope to actually trip. Don't want to hole, but I don't want to leave my bed either. Will report then.

ive had some fun with mxe before but when i did, it was all nasally. it there that much of a difference orally and sublingually?

Do you mean a difference betwee oral and sublingual, or a difference between nasal and oral/subl. ?

I find that intranasally the dopaminergic quality is much more pronounced and it is more druggy, but this can also make it more chaotic and hypomanic later in a way I really did not like.
Sublingual is more calm IME and more pleasant (staying more satisfying) but less druggy. It does not make me want to redose as much and it makes it feel less hedonistic to me. IMO if you snort it, it can get more about the rush (initially more satisfying but this then soon drops off, making you want another rush). Not necessarily bad to feel a rush, but what it leads to is what I'd like to avoid.

I wonder what IMing it does in this sense, I would like it to be more effective but not if it is mostly when coming up. With K, I just found IM better overall.

I find IM to be extremely compulsive. There really is not much of a 'rush', but it does come up faster than nasal. For me it starts with tinnitus, then a warm wave of euphoria. The trouble is I want to do another shot every hour or so :\
I also find it the most sedating.

Oh and I'd also say it's about 2x as potent as nasal.

Anyone know if there is a major difference in bioavailability of MXE IM vs SC?

subjectively i'd say no, but i cannot confirm scientifically.

Do you mean a difference betwee oral and sublingual, or a difference between nasal and oral/subl. ?

i meant is there much of a difference between oral and sublingual. my introduction to mxe was my friend out of his mind on a binge and preparing himself a line and then being told that it was too much so he split the line with me. no idea what the dosage was but it was a thirty or so minute come up that became very intense and caused me to throw up. nice drugged out somewhat drunk kind of feel that lasted for a while. im planning on getting some more soon so that i can experiment further on my own terms; while looking into ROA it seemed like sublingual and oral were similar. any input?

What do you guys feel is the delay of come up, roughly, comparing the most used roa - intranasal / sublingual / oral? IV and IM are obviously going to have pronounced effects within the minute. So how quick would you generally feel the effects?

I was considering trying intranasal for my first time tonight, but after reading most comments here I am feeling more attracted to trying sublingual. However, if I feel like upping my dose, I am considering having a few weighed out bumps of snortable mxe ready to up the ante. Would that alter the experience subjectively, or would that just build upon the effects of the sublingual mxe?

^ dont know about IV, but IM is noticable within the first 2-3 minutes and will fully developed by the 10 minute mark.

I recently obtained some mxe and I am now exploring the differences between the ROAs. Can mxe be vapourised as it is, or does it have to be freebased first? I have done a bit of research on the subject, but cannot find any info on freebase mxe.

I recently obtained some mxe and I am now exploring the differences between the ROAs. Can mxe be vapourised as it is, or does it have to be freebased first? I have done a bit of research on the subject, but cannot find any info on freebase mxe.

Someone made MXE liquid for his e-cigarette and he was quite surprised by how well it worked.

I understand this is an old post but I figured I'd put my 2 cents in,
1)the most effective method other than needle (have not tried, nor intend to) is a capsule taken orally, didn't think it would do anything after trying sublingual and insufflated, but lasts longer and more intense in cap and after a 20min wait to come up you feel a 'drop'
2)effective dose in this method is 20-25mg
In one night took a 40mg cap orally, insufflated 10mg, sublingual took 10mg took another 30mg, in total lasted 12hours, felt like I was in a lucid dream world for a couple days. Usually just took a 20-25mg cap and lasts 6hours and is in a range of intensity that I could somewhat function in public, but felt like the town drunk. interesting after effect, I could ride a fixed gear bike up hills that normally would be a strain like they were nothing.

Okay, so I hadn't ever plugged before and decided to give it a go since I woke up way too early. I have plugged about 15mg now and I feel next to nothing. What could I be doing wrong? How long should I wait before I redose?

Okay, so I hadn't ever plugged before and decided to give it a go since I woke up way too early. I have plugged about 15mg now and I feel next to nothing. What could I be doing wrong? How long should I wait before I redose?

Plugged MXE for me starts coming up in a matter of minutes and I'm peaking about 20 minutes into it. Don't know what you did wrong as you should be able to feel a dose like that when plugged...

I felt it a little after a while, wasn't a WOW feeling. I do like this ROA for some reason. It's a bit weird, but it ensures you're lying down, which for me means being relaxed