• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Dosage & Methods of Administration

I'm not a big fan of insufflation, my preferred ROA is plain ol' oral.

So I'm thinking 75mg instead of 100mg now. I would dose lower but I have a slightly high tolerance to almost everything, including MXE so it would seem.

" Odd breathing and heart patterns and body shaking are normal"
I associated these things with breakthroughs on the drug. It happens on DMT also.

" Odd breathing and heart patterns and body shaking are normal" <--- NO, this is definitely NOT normal.
Please read this again.
Breakthroughs are insane though I'm pretty sure your whole body experiences weird stuff when you break through. Odd breathing and heart patterns and body shaking are normal

Please don't misconstrue my experiences.
What I report is what is happening to me.

I'm not here to take you for a ride. Other people I've known to break through get pretty shaky also and their heart starts beating. You can't tell me no. ;)

Breakthroughs are earth shattering. Obviously, you've yet to find what I have.
But this is a dosage and ROA thread.

Last edited:
" Odd breathing and heart patterns and body shaking are normal"
I associated these things with breakthroughs on the drug. It happens on DMT also.

" Odd breathing and heart patterns and body shaking are normal" <--- NO, this is definitely NOT normal.
Please read this again.
Breakthroughs are insane though I'm pretty sure your whole body experiences weird stuff when you break through. Odd breathing and heart patterns and body shaking are normal

Please don't misconstrue my experiences.
What I report is what is happening to me.

I'm not here to take you for a ride. Other people I've known to break through get pretty shaky also and their heart starts beating. You can't tell me no. ;)

Breakthroughs are earth shattering. Obviously, you've yet to find what I have.
But this is a dosage and ROA thread.

I'm almost 100% sure you haven't had a breakthrough if the explained symtoms are what you experience.

The effects sound similar to what you might experience just *before* breakthrough. At that moment, you'll be feared, unsure, lost, and your body will demonstrate this. Once you are taken, you won't even know what your body is feeling, which is the very nature of disassociation. On DMT you won't even know your body exists.

When it comes to breaking through on MXE, the dose has to be just right. Too much or too little will keep you away from it. Set and setting is important too. You need to respect this drug, it's not a party thing.

After playing about with MXE for a bit now, I would suggest 30mg orally for a first dose, just to get a taste of it, then the second time maybe 50mg and then after that, 50mg with 20mg bumps every 45 minutes untill you are in a good place. Once you feel you are experienced enough, go ahead and play with your own doses.

I don't think MXE is a substance that you can really just jump in at the deep end with, as I normally tend to do.

Please people!!

Can people please state their ROA (Route of administration) when you mention your dosage?

I normally use 40-50mg Intranasally/Snorted.

Could someone please tell me how much this is equal to when used sublingually and also when used in other ROA's?
Thank you in advance!

Can people please state their ROA (Route of administration) when you mention your dosage?
Done.

I normally use 40-50mg Intranasally/Snorted.

Could someone please tell me how much this is equal to when used sublingually and also when used in other ROA's?
Thank you in advance!

I'm not sure whether the qualitative difference can be translated to a quantitative one. Somehow sublingual gives a little extra "punch", not necessarily reproducible through just putting more powder up your nose. But to give you an idea, I get some unexpected holing at doses that wouldn't have been hole doses when insufflated. 60mg might be a clumsy dose for nasal administration in terms of effect, but put that amount under the licker and there might just happen something fun.

It's a little bit weird. Never really could wrap my head around it entirely.

If I want to still feel comfortable in public or speaking to others that are not high then about 30-50mg. But my ideal dose is about 100-130mg, if doing this ammount I would snort it and retreat to my bedroom.

I would start off at 50% of oral at the most! I have blacked out from plugging MXE too many times from plugging the same amount as I snort

I would start at around 25mg when first experimenting with plugging but after become comfortable with the effects and knowing how far a certain amount would take me I would start going up to around 50-60mg... Once you start getting higher than 60mg it essentially becomes a toss-up as to whether or not you'll blackout, so I really would exercise a fair deal of caution before going that high or higher.

In other news I've start to mostly IV my mxe instead of IM. Not quite sure I like where it is going and it's become even harder to put on the brakes, though I am conscious now that I'm using too much, whereas when I was IMing I really didn't think I had a problem...
I really laugh at the post where that person tried to say that anyone who is claiming to be addicted to this substance is just trying to look cool or whatever.

mxe - dosage - first time

Hi, I've just acquired some MXE finally. And I was wondering what a good dose would be?
I don't want to be too far out of it (like k-holed, but then with mxe ? :p ) I just want a strong dose that won't knock me on my ass.

I have plenty of experience with ketamine, but as I understand dosing is a little more complicated with mxe.
I weigh 76kg and am 1.89m tall.

Also, how easy or hard is it to eyeball a dose?

(I don't have any ketamine tolerance, dunno if it has cross-tolerance but I'm guessing it does.)

Cheers

I'd start with about 25mg. It's supposed to be best oral, though if you're just trying to titrate your dose up to try and get to where you wanna be, snorting might be better for faster onset. Would also be more forgiving if you don't have scales, as you can just do tiny bumps every 10 minutes.

it is very dangerous to use RC's without a scale, i know from first hand experience!!!
however, MXE is one of the most forgiving RC for not having a scale because dosages range from 25-200mgs.

i usually take my house key and stick it in the bag, and pull out a little bump or pile thing. i lay it out on a glass table, crush it up and see how much it is than i snort it or parachute it (i have been using MXE for almost a year now so i know how many key bumps i need to get where i want to)

even though it is stupid (very hypocritical of me!) take it slow and dont dose too much at once. i trust you though because you have used ket before but it is more potent than ket as 50mgs MXE = 100mgket.

MXE has darker visuals and less open eye visuals than K, but it has some insane closed eye visuals that rival to ket and i think they are almost better. it has a warmer feeling (opiate-like) than ket, and it does have a stimulation aspect that i dont get with ket. the best part is that you are actually able to move on MXE, but it is very robotic like lool, with ket i sit down for the ride and dont move until its over, thats whats cool about MXE. also supposedly it doesnt damage the kidneys as much as ket.

HOWEVER, there are some down sides such as the extremely long half life and sometimes it lasts into the next day; i also get tinnitus (ringing in the ears) sometimes, especially in higher doses. some people also dont like the residual stimulation that comes with it; but while you will be able to walk around, it will be difficulty and wonky! have fun man, its kind of like ket in some ways, but they are definitely different drugs. especially dont drive!!!

check out these thread though man, MXE questions are usually posted in psychedelic discussion, but i am glad to help :)
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...Thread-9th-dose-Tolerance-Schmolerance/page29

this thread has good HR and in herre they talk about the negative side effects and what to expect. also, some drugs definitely do NOT mix with MXE, while others are extremely euphoric and magical
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/573529-Methoxetamine-Subthread-Adverse-Effects-Side-effects

for me i love: MXE + suboxone, and MXE + LSD

again be careful! dont be in public places yyour first time cuz that would be sketch..

have fun!!

I have MXE in a small amber vial. The opening is about 5mm diameter. I dampen my finger, hold over the opening & turn over, leaving a small circle of MXE on my fingertip. I apply 4 such hits to each quadrant of my gums (buccal administration), which gets me to a good starting point. I then apply 2 more hits at a time until I get to where I want to be. Just remember - it takes 30 minutes or more to feel each application, so don't reapply too soon.

Thanks for the advice. I had a pretty good time, ended up doing ~80mg throughout the evening.
I still prefer ket, though my interests have been sparked. =D

LaCster, cheers for the good advice and links, I'll check them out.

One annoying thing about MXE is the time it takes for it to start working completely, but oh well.

Last edited:
I would highly recommend investing in the proper scales, as well as writing down/documenting how much you've taken throughout the night for such compounds, as I tend to lose most of my time perception on Methoxetamine.

Yeah, I would definitely feel more comfortable with a measured dose. I'm gonna find me a good scale asap.

Writing down when it's ingested, and the amount ingested is definitely good advice. I'll be sure to remember that.

Thanks.

I almost died on that shit was in intensive care for 3 days. Be careful with it.

Moving this to PD - we don't cover dissociatives in BDD :) definitely invest in some scales.

BDD > PD