• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Method for snorting/IV OP OxyContin

Fentanyl Patches

^I'd like to clarify that Fent patches are measured in mcg/h so cutting a 75mcg/h patch in thirds doesn't give you three patches containing 25mcg but a helluva lot more.

The 75mcg/hr patches contain 7.5mg of fentanyl total to be dispersed over a 72hr period. Now depending on what manufacturer produces your patch, cutting them into peices can make the dosage vary from next to nothing to almost the complete 7.5mg at once.
For me, thats just a good time, a REAL good, long time.(3-6hrs of uninterrupted flight,;)) For someone that has never eaten the gel, or chewed on the patch, it could be your last airborne experience. Use with EXTREME caution. From what I understand, correct me if I'm wrong, fentanyl can be 100x stronger than morphine, making it one of the most dangerous PKs available.
Now if you get one of the patches that doesnt have the gel, pretty much a sticker, I believe the drug is in the adhesive that allows the patch to stick to your skin. Since that type doesnt have loose gel inside, they can be divided somewhat acurately.
Sorry for the run-on, I've been using fent along with roxy since being injured by a roadside bomb in Iraq in '04, and I just found this website recently, and can finally talk/write openly about my experiences with these meds with people that understand how great they can be. The least I can do is share my knowledge on the subject. Thanks for listening, hope the info helps.

The New OP's & Breaking Them Down

I chopped up a 40mg OP, the new formulation oxycontin & then let it sit in carbonated lemon water for 2 hours & now there looks like there is white plastic glob floating at the top. Should I take out the white glob & throw it away & drink the carbonated water or should I let it sit over night to make sure it all gets out?

I think 2 hours probably won't be long enough.

I'm sure there are other threads about this subject already - I'll merge it into one of those.

After leaving it sit overnight in the carbonated water, everything disolved. I mixed it with some grape juice & drank it. Within 10 minutes, I strted to feel a buzz & then I felt high shortly after that. Its a more clean high than taking the pill directly. The high also seems more balanced out if that makes any sense. Definitely a different high & I actually like this way better.

Is there any consensus whether these new tamperproof OxyContins are going to appear worldwide? I happen to get old formula OxyContins that are made under licence by Purdue here and I bet they are not going through the extra clinical tests needed to get their tamperproof formula at the market here in Finland and then they would have to renew the licence because it would radically change the processing line which could lead into a financial losses to whomever manufactures them in here. I mean that if Purdue has made an 10year contract of licence manufacturing of the old OC formula they could not switch to a new tamperproof formula before that has ended or they would have to pay for the new processing line which is not cheap.

I know that the licence has been done for the old formula last year as in Mid 2010 they said Made by Purdue Pharma USA in the package and now it says Made under licence by Purdue Pharma in Finland.

Would it be completly pointless to snort these OP's without doing anything to them but crushing them?

from what i've heard, only if you want a nose full of oxy boogers.
*some* will get absorbed tho.. i would assume.
just not as nearly as nicely as with OC's

dogg i been doing it for almost a year now. go buy that foot scrub thing the peg. the blue one. then what u do is u scrrap the green stuff off. then slowly scrap one side. then scrap the other side then do the other side then the other side to where u have a line then u scrap the rest and sometimes u get like a dot or two u take out and then u just snort it real quick but make sure u don't plug up one of ur nostrals cause it works better to just put the straw in the nostral and snort it with the other one open. make sure ur noise is clear as fuck so it goes down perfect and boom it goes down perfect evertime. i have had times wher eit got stuck and i just put water down my noise and always cough it up and u get it in ur mouth and down the throat. only different between the high off oc and op snorting it is the taste comes later on when it comes in ur mouth. also oc hit u right away stronger but op when u snort it hits u so strong later on. if u snort two real quick u will be so fucked up for hours and huors. i love snorting the op's all day now. i'm so used to them. i like them way more then the oxycodone's now 30 mg ones cuase they make me edgy and make me want to do mroe and irratated and shit. just do what i say and u will start to get used to it and start lookin forward to that oxy pill in the morning cause i love it now. the op don't bother me no more. i snort a whole one every time goes down perfecct but i still use water. i use cold water though cause warm water it doesnt hurt ur noise has much but i notice the cold water gets it down better. so when u snort it perfect down the nose to where it all down perfect and nothing stuck in there grab some water and snort the water down too and make sure u cough it up too if u want to get some in ur mouth or do it later and wait for some taste cause i like ti to st up there for a bit and chill then cough some of it up since emost of it is edonw my throat anyway but the only prob u will have with the op everydya when u snort them is ur throat somtimes will get groggy. but ti goes away in a few hours. op's i hated so much but now i'm used to them and i'm fine. i can't live witout them dog. i went from oc. to the blues and op doing it that way and just did not do it right cuase all this goo would come out of m y noise in the shower but if u do it the way i said where it goes down ur nose perfect and nice and fast. just make sure u have it in that pile and snort it down quick style so it al goes down there perfect and beleive me u will be a op lover and not even trip. if i pop a op i just sleep. i hate it. if i snort 2 op's i'm good all day and chill as fuck. back in the day if i snorted two 80s i would be so edgy like the blues. i kinda like the fact i don't get edgy anymore off the op's. cuase there leveled out more when u snort them cuaes of that stuff thats in them but shit as long as u do what i say u will get it all down the noise. ur noise may not work as well after u do it but its down there. just do the water thing 5 min after and if u fuck up don't get mad, shit happens just make sure u get used to doing it perfect always. i never ever mess up anymore for lik 4 months now and it always goes down perfect to the point where i use water one time and i'm good. no goo ever. i never see goo anymore. the reason we used to get that tgoo that came out was because the op would not go down are nostral right. now if u do it my way and get it down as long as ur hole is perfect and open it wont just sit up there and come out later. u got to make sure that shit goes thru perfect and like i said b4 if u fuck up and it gets stuck grab the water adn get that shti down some how. clog it up if u know hat i mean and cough it up and swallow it and u will be high as fuck. ops even snorting take time but the sick part is gone in 2 seconds which is great. thats what i love. so there u go buddy. try it

I've used this method for several months now..with a few variations..the best tool I've found for grinding them down is a file they sell at walgreens for calluses..there about $5 and work great using a needle nose pliers to hold the pill... Also instead of the microwave I use the broiler in the oven..its much quicker and easier to monitor than the microwave...also it really helps to try and spread it as thin as possible on the plate b4 crisping.. Definatly be aware of condensation when removing the plate from the freezer ideally you want to remove the plate b4 this happens..you know its ready to come out when it doesn't stick to the razor blade when you touch it.. I've found about 6 minutes is all it takes in the freezer..the plate can still be a but warm and the product will be ready.. Thanks for getting me started on this method RURIK..i get my script refilled tomorrow..i can't wait !!! :D

Forgot to add..it's really helpful to have a 100% clean dry nose.. don't be afraid to swab it out with a rolled up kleenex first

actually i would make urself sneeze alot ,then give it a good blowing so ur mucus membrane is a moist as possible to get as much powder to stick as possble

Does anyone else just crush these OP OC's up as good as possible and just swallow the remaining powder/chunks?
yesssir i do. as much as i'd love to bang an oc 80, and as much is its claimed this works, its not worth the risk of slamming gel.. thats just stupid. so i eat em.

Just in case no one has mentioned... I use a dremel with a stone bit. You can get a wireless one at walmart for about $20. I hold it with needle nose pliers (maybe $2). Works the best out of anything I've heard. It's way quicker than grinding with something too.

I've tried using both a ceramic and glass plate... both broke while cooking in the microwave. Does anyone know any way to combat this from happening. Its the worst feeling ever when your stash explodes all over the microwave.

For some reason it hasn't worked terribly well for me as of yet, but I've only tried it 3 times so far. IME, just grinding up about 50-60% more than you'd usually need and railing that works pretty well, but it's still not exactly ideal. I've also unsuccessfully tried the coke/lemon juice extractions, so maybe I'm just doing something totally wrong across the board. At any rate, I'm glad other people are sticking it to Purdue and the FDA. I got my OP's for post op pain relief and honestly I'm better off taking ibuprofen...

I've tried using both a ceramic and glass plate... both broke while cooking in the microwave. Does anyone know any way to combat this from happening. Its the worst feeling ever when your stash explodes all over the microwave.

have you verified that the plate your using says microwave safe on the bottom of it? I've only used the microwave a few times before starting to use the broiler in the oven but I've never had one explode on me ever..that would suck ass.. Get a broiler/oven safe plate and do it that way works better anyways %)

I havent read the whole thread...Could somebody please explain how to use a Dremmel to grind an
extended release (plastic pill) I call them... grind them into powder ? Whats the process ?
ps... I just extended the thread (Exalgo) if anybody is interested.

I havent read the whole thread...Could somebody please explain how to use a Dremmel to grind an
extended release (plastic pill) I call them... grind them into powder ? Whats the process ?
ps... I just extended the thread (Exalgo) if anybody is interested.

I just posted a method I used for the exalgos in that exalgo thread. Go check it out. I've done the method I posted many times and it works great. It's also in the hydromorphone mega thread. And to grind 'plastic pills' I use a ccalus remover. It's kinda like a cheese grater but with super small holes perfect for shaving down pills into a very fine powder. I use one all the time for the ops.