• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Method for snorting/IV OP OxyContin

Right I probably took 10-15mgs AT MOST ... really 18 hours? I already feel like I'm starting to feel withdrawals. Its probably all in my head, I'm really good at creating non-existent withdrawal symptoms and taking my sub to early.

"BlueLightBeam" said that eating the OP powder after its been microwaved and cooled in the freezer does in fact feel like eating IR oxycodone, but, that 15mg's from an 80mg pill were "lost", perhaps the poster or someone else w/ experience can clarify that, as I've seen similar statements elsewhere.

When one says that about 10-15mg's out of an 80mg pill is "lost", when using a final product created by the above mentioned method {microwave till brown, freeze then scrape} what exactly do people mean when they say "lost" ?
Do people mean:

#1). That the process destroyed 10-15mgs of oxycodone?

OR

#2) That those 10-15mgs are still there, but that they remained as time released---- that it felt that 65mgs of oxy IR was ingested and that the other 15mgs felt like ingesting 15mgs of ER oxy?

Any responses are welcomed, experiences, theories, whatever, thanks in advance

I mean the process destroys 10mg.

I'm grabbing some OP later today, I can do a picture by picture thing of the microwave process if wanted.

Oh okay.. well when I was into Oxycodone I could take my sub like 8-10 hours after dosing. So just wait until you are in sufficient withdrawal.. You know, tearing, yawning, hot/cold sweats, nausea, stomach problems

Right like usually I can take it pretty soon after dosing... I just don't know with this new OP OC if I didn't defeat the time release am I going to have to wait longer. I just hate waiting to go into withdrawal because I obsess about when its going to happen...

If you can't tell I have really bad anxiety... especially when it comes to withdrawal.

I guess Ill just take an extra .5 kpin or two... I picked a bad day to be switching back to sub... too bad I have one source and hes extremely unreliable

Last edited:
Take it from someone who's been in your shoes, those OPs last WAY longer than you can notice. I was doing extractions and taking them orally, and I knew I wasn't turning all of the oxy from ER to IR, but I thought that since I didn't "feel" the oxy effects after about 14 hours I would be okay taking some Bupe---i was VERY wrong. Unless you've converted all the oxy into IR and are positive of such, some oxy ER will be in your system even though it won't feel like it is. AND that bit of unnoticed oxy on your receptors is more than enough to hurl you into precipitated withdrawals if you take the Bupe too soon. And by too soon I mean anything less than 16-18 hours. I know the OPs are supposed to be fully absorbed in 12 hours, but ignore that, wait @least 16 hours or more and take 1mg or less of Bupe to start with. Then wait 20-30 minutes before taking additional Bupe. Wait another 20 minutes or so, and if your not in precip. W/D, then go ahead and take however much Bupe you need to to feel well. Hope that helps

the thing is I probably only took 5-15mgs of op this morning .... do you still think I'm gonna have to wait 16+ hours? I guess I'm just going to have to be aware of when withdrawal hits.

Last edited:
-"BlueLightBeam",

Thank you for your reply and offer of pictures, but I'm familiar enough with the microwave aspect that I don't need to see photos. However, Is it your subjective experience's that led you to conclude 10mg's gets destroyed? I don't see how else you (or anyone) could reach that conclusion. Or maybe, are you referring to the way the OP powder looks after being microwaved to base your conclusion on?
I'm genuinely curious and do not mean to sound argumentative, b/c if your basing that statement on some objective fact, I'd really like to know what it is so that I, and others, could try to mitigate the destruction by looking for that objective cue...

-"Baschoen",

You are right, 10-15mgs is not nearly a large enough dose to worry about residual oxy on your receptors, BUT, it also depends on your tolerance, how long you had been taking the OP's prior to your last dose, how many mg's you took the time before this morning, and what ROA and extraction method you used. So its hard to say. But, if you've only been taking the OPs for a few days, and your usual dose is around 30-40mgs for example, then yeah I don't think you'd need to wait 16+ hours, probably 12 hours will be fine w/ the hypothetical numbers I just gave. Still, those OPs last a while so I'd wait as long as you can to be safe and no matter what, take a small amount of Bupe to start, wait 30 minutes, see how you feel and then continue taking more Bupe until you're where you need to be

Also just a hint, stop wasting your precious Fentanyl patches and place them under your tongue. They are by far the BEST for pain and sub-ling gives you an almost instant effect (10 min) with a nice rush and total pain relief. I would not however do more than 12.5 micros at a time (so if you have a 50 patch cut into 4 pieces). After you do this you will realise just what a waste sticking the patch on is!
<3
Hari Om
edtree

Actually, that is my favorite route of admin. as far as patches are concerned, esp. the flat mylans. The ones with the gel are kinda hard to dose out, but I try. I was just trying to say that the "best high" is smoking the damn things. I usually can cut the strips into 25mcg pieces for a desired high (cutting a 75mcg into 3 pieces or a 100mcg into 4 pieces). A lot of folks on here say using the patches sublingually or buccally is a waste, but for me it is the most effecient.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread. Continue on.

^I'd like to clarify that Fent patches are measured in mcg/h so cutting a 75mcg/h patch in thirds doesn't give you three patches containing 25mcg but a helluva lot more.

omg I did it

I followed the directions and made a few modifications, like I microwaved it for 7 minutes and 23 seconds and used 5 filters, and left some gelled water bc I couldnt fit it all in the syringe.

Actually I was more able to easily draw water after the second cook. I actually ended up cooking it 4 times.

To crush it, I used a nile file (sterilized) and then a pill crusher, which seemed to work great.

Yo props to all the dope fiends and material scientists who have the time and determination to go through all this shit for a decent but real high.

Props to the OP and all who contributed to this thread.

When there is a will, there is a way. Oh, this is what is means to be human, to have a soul that will endure to get whatever she/he desires.

Fuck yes! and now to do some huge project for my second Master's to become a teacher for special education and elementary school kids or women in federal penitentiaries.

Whew.. I still gotta try the sniffing method.

Today in the car was the first time I have ever eaten a pain killer besides methadone and licking heroin water from a syringe or licking heroin residue from the glassine waxed bags.

Where in this thread will I find the most recent/ consensually efficient method for snorting the ops?

-"BlueLightBeam",

Thank you for your reply and offer of pictures, but I'm familiar enough with the microwave aspect that I don't need to see photos. However, Is it your subjective experience's that led you to conclude 10mg's gets destroyed? I don't see how else you (or anyone) could reach that conclusion. Or maybe, are you referring to the way the OP powder looks after being microwaved to base your conclusion on?
I'm genuinely curious and do not mean to sound argumentative, b/c if your basing that statement on some objective fact, I'd really like to know what it is so that I, and others, could try to mitigate the destruction by looking for that objective cue...
I did 80s for 8 years straight. It's my subjective opinion based on vast experience.

Hey this method really really works. I got a whole rhythm going. However, I have improvements to suggest: Continued from the First page.

1) Instead of painstakingly drawing up with 1 cc syringe, use an oral syringe.

2) When you put it in the freezer for a long enough time so the oxycontin is cold itself and crispy. Then when u put in about 1cc of water with the oxy crumbs, heat until every crumb boils and melts together, but doesnt boil over.

3) Then take the plungler of the syringe not the rubber part, and use that to push aside the top, waxy layer.

4) Now use the oral syringe to filter through 1 1 tip cotton.

5) Then, transfer into a 1 cc syringe (I like 29 gauge, long needles myself).

6) an Viola! U know what to do from here.

So I was given a few op 80's to try out some of these experiments for a friend. My friend is dead set on snorting his drugs as where I enjoy the IV route but with the op's they work just fine for me chewing them and swallowing them.

Experiment 1: this was simple all I did was wipe the green coating off and droped it in a 4oz glass of water. The water was room temp. I did not crush it or chop it up. Nothing. I set the glass on the top shelf of a cabinet and left it there for 16 hours. (I was in no rush bc I ate one last nite) so this morning I took the glass out of the cabinet and the pill was a white-ish clearish mass. It no longer looked like a pill. So I tasted the water which was extremely bitter. Bitter like when you crush a pill and add some water to iv it. We all know that bitter taste. So I drank the entire glass of water gooey mass and all(which I almost gagged on! Lol). This was 45 min ago and I'm feeling REALLY good!

Conclusion to this experiment is that it was a success! Mind you I did not stir the water at all. When I just eat the op80 it usually takes about an hour to hour and a half to kick in and feel nice. I believe that doing this experiment released all or almost all the oxycodone into the water making it an instant release.

Tonight I will be doing another experiment which will be the crisping method. I'm going to snort the final product to see if it really does work. My friend will be so happy if it does. I've been reading a lot of the treads and am still unsure if I should or shouldn't put it in the freezer/refridgerater or just let it cool at room temp.

If anyone has any advice on which or who's crisping method works best it would be greatly appreciated. Or just point me in the right direction to the post where the best crisping method is.

Thanks everyone for all your efforts and I hope my experiment helps someone. I just think that leaving the pill untouched or not crushed yields the most oxycodone released IMO.

~lin

Ok well to answer your question it most def works i got it to work when they first came out and was very happy but then never tried it again becasue i was just getting roxys or opanas or fent instead but then about a month or so ago my buddy said he had some OC 40s i was stoked and it didnt surprise me because throughout the last few months i was able to get real oc occasionally when i went out to meet him the next morning he handed them to me and they were op i was pissed so i went home and tried the method......i used a ped egg pliers and a brand new razor blade i also have found that you dont have to let it completely turn brown to not have it gel up but i did put it in the freezer just long enough so the plate was cool to the touch and then chopped it up with the razor and it worked great didnt gel your friend will be very happy because i only like snorting my oxy too

YES, When you go to detox they ask if you've had ANY opiate within the last 24 hours. I always use the 24 hours rule. Wait until your muscles start fucking with you and you eyes are watering, before you take your sub. IMO of course and its a very experienced one at that, ;)

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post. I created this account because of these OP's. I am a chemistry student and am going to try and figure out how to break this polymer matrix. I have access to nearly any and every chemical you can think of.

The name of the polymer that is used is "Hypromellose". I am just now researching the properties of this polymer.

If anyone has any ideas that are based on any chemical knowledge of solvents or this polymer and would like me to try their idea in my lab let me know and I will see what I can do.

cricket

Vitamin C / citric acid; destroying the oxy?

IME the Emergen-C packets w/ 1gram of Vit C mixed w/ 4oz's of water will completely dissolve up to 5 OP 80's in one hour. BUT, it seems to dissolve the OPs too well and I am afraid the large amount of Vit C and citric acid are destroying some of the oxy along with the binders. I tried to find info about this w/out any luck. Can anybody speak to this issue, interaction? Thanks

I found the solution used by Purdue to yield over 100% of the good stuff. They use acid and agitate it at 240 RPM for 30 minutes. It yields about 105%. They get 110% by agitating in acid for 30 minutes at 240 RPM and agitating it in 95% ethanol for another 30 minutes. I got this information off the website of another pharm company that was compairing its tamper resistant formula with Purdue's. I wonder if hydrochloric acid would work with an electric mixer to agitate. Does hydrochloric acid evaporate fast?

Im one of the new people around here, but I do know about this method. I got these pills for 2 months before changing docs and getting the beautiful blues. Now while I've never(and will never) IV, I did use the microwave/grind/microwave/scrape/snort method for around 500 pills. It is a pain in the dick, especially when your feenin. I used to get 10 ready at a time to avoid any issues. The hardest part is shaving the pill down to a fine powder.
I got tired of scraping the shit out of my fingers, so I started using a Dremel Tool with the small sandpaper bit, while using scissors to hold the OP( they allow you to get at more of the pill than pliers or whatever else your using to hold it)
Now doing this will cause the powder to fly around, which is no good. To avoid this I took a peice of brown masking paper and made a tube about 8" in diameter and cut 2 holes in the side of the tube so that I could grind it inside
the tube without having the powder fly everywhere. (Brown paper so I could see any stray powder stuck to the sides) This will give you the finest powder possible, much like that of the IRs when crushed, and will make your next steps that much easier.
I found that if I zapped it in the microwave before grinding(3min, depending on microwave) then into the freezer until frozen(5 min if you place the OP directly on a metal shelf in the freezer) then use the Dremel, zap the powder again, freeze again(use a paper plate with a shiny coating) then scrape together and start the party, I would work almost as good as beaking the OC, without the gelly boogers.
Again, it worked for me MANY times, and was the easiest of all methods tried to beak the shitty OPs. Which ever way you choose to chase the dragon, be careful, and most of all, ENJOY! Sorry for running on, just thought I should share, I know how frustrating it can be.