• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Method for snorting/IV OP OxyContin

Is it just me or does iving oxy cut the duration dramatically compared to oral or even snorting?

Seems like I can iv the same dose about every 1.5 to 2 hrs

i had 1 oxy 40 (op) to get me thru wd before opanas come in later on today, and when I first read to put in the microwave and then freezer i thought YEA RIGHT theres no way i'm wasting the only thing i have..but ive always had such a hard time with these that i dont even fk with em usually, but this i got for free and i was like fk it and tried it..i cant believe it, but it really works when you do this, i got a drip and everything..my tolerance is high so i cant speak to whether or not it fks u up the same as the old ones, but it def took away the wds for me

A friend was recently prescribed the OP80's following surgery. They simply do not work for him, takes too long to feel analgesic effects and they are significantly less potent than the original OC's which he has experience with. So, he has been experimenting w/ the coca-cola method and would like to hear any comments anyone may have:
He always breaks the pill down into as many pieces as possible, around 30 or so on average.

1) Heated the coke to exactly 120 degrees F, added the broken up OP80, stirred and waited 15 minutes and then drank, never re-heating the soda. The pieces did not fully dissolve but most had a jelly-ish consistency, w/ a few bits remaining slightly hard in the center.
Effects came on after about an hour ( on empty stomach) lasted for about 7 hours, and while better than swallowing the pill whole or chewing it as best he could, it seemed only about 60% as potent as when chewing an OC80.

2) Put the 30 or so bits of the OP80 into room temp coca-cola, stirred and waited 15 minutes and then drank. Everything was practically identical to the above method where the soda was 1st heated to 120 F.

3) Same as #2 except pieces added to a boutique berry flavored soda w/ a high concentration of citric acid

Coca-Cola method; Do you have to use Coca-cola?

i WAS just wondering if you have to use Coca-cola (brand) to make this coca-cola extraction method to work? Or can you use any soda? Or is there some kind of special ingredient or something that makes coca-cola work the best?

Thanks.

i WAS just wondering if you have to use Coca-cola (brand) to make this coca-cola extraction method to work? Or can you use any soda? Or is there some kind of special ingredient or something that makes coca-cola work the best?

Thanks.

Does anyone know the answer or at least have a guesstimate ?

thanks,
Herba£-Jåh ≡ Æ♣╣{JÅh} = Exodus; I believe in the all powerful, don't senda me more nonsense to detroy us.... so ╛ We have a "normal" sports team.. Join us... ill be on later if we more students.

Ok, I should be getting one or two of these littler fuckers today or Friday. I want to try the coca-cola method because microwaving any narcotic just seems retarded to me. So I have just a few quick questions. If anyone can help out, I'd greatly appreciate it.

1. How much do I need to powderize/break up the pill? Does it need to be in a fine powder, or will chunks of it work just fine?
2. Do I want to heat up the cola before I put the OP into it, or after?
3. Last question, do I want to stir the mixture? Or do I just let it sit? If I let it sit, for how long exactly? What if I stir?

Thanks a shit ton to anyone who can answer these for me

The microwave method works, I note 5-10mg loss (a subjective opinion versus OCs).

I added an additional step to the original poster's method, here is exactly what I did:

1. Removed Coating (worst part)
2. Using a small flower sifter, sifted the pill into a fine powder onto a microwave safe plate (typical white plate)
3. Put plate with sifted powder into freezer for 5 minutes
4. Put plate with sifted powder into microwave, took 6 minutes for first browning, and 6:30 for total browning (1250 Watt Microwave)
5. Put plate with golden brown powder stuck to it in freezer for 10 minutes
6. Removed plate, scraped and chopped brown crystallized powder (looks like cooked ketamine actually)
7. Sniffed.

I had no condensation issues. Worked perfect.

Last edited:
dosing estimates?

After a year-and-a-half sabbatical from OC (thanks to suboxone...) I hunted down my old contact and he brought me two 80s. Much to my dismay, one of the letters was wrong...wtf is p?! Anyway, i did some research and apparently a hell of a lot changed while I was "recovering". :( I found this thread and decided to give it a shot...i used a nail file and cheese grater and ended up with stringy fluffy pieces, then microwaved for five minutes and no change in color. i decided to try it out anyway and it gelled in my nose (ugh) so for the next quarter piece I tried sticking it in the oven at 375 for a few minutes...watched it carefully and pulled it out when it was brown. The pieces were gooey, so I thought the freezer would help. it did! after 10 min there were crystally brown shiny pieces of whatever the hell this stuff is, and I snorted a nice fat line. oddly enough, it tasted/felt just like the old stuff. Even got that lovely post nasal drip! (savoring that right now!) I am wondering about dosage though...I decided to stop the suboxone two and a half weeks ago (quit CT at 8mg/day) and have spent the entire time on the couch sick as hell, almost as bad as stopping methadone, and I decided i needed a break from it for a day or two so I can, at the very least, clean my house and do some grocery shopping so my cats don't starve to death. I know, I know, PLEASE no angry rebuttals about how I am squandering an opportunity to get clean etc. etc. because I thought about this for a few days before making any decisions, and quite honestly I can't afford to buy any more so there is no danger of this triggering a snorting spree. But, i am concerned about my tolerance and how much of the oxy actually is extracted/absorbed/whatever during the cooking/freezing process. i used to do 40-60mg at a time but the quarter of the 80 I just did is kicking my ass and it's been only 10 minutes...I realize after so long my tolerance is probably way down. so I have 1/2 crushed left, plus another whole 80 and am wondering if I break the other one into pieces and swallow it, will it make the effects less profound than snorting? I never could get any sort of reaction to swallowing the oc 80, crushed or otherwise, but from what I have read it sounds like the new formula might be more potent when swallowed. All i know is the oven/freezer/cheese grater trick worked and for the first time in 17 days I am actually off of my couch and have an appetite and considering cleaning my house...so something worked! OC never gave me the same "high" as hydrocodone, but sadly five years of eating around 30 norco a day left me unable to take tylenol at all (stupid liver) so i don't feel euphoric or happy, just buzzed and no more withdrawals. but i am rambling so maybe i am getting a little f'd up? bah, i better shut up.

did i have a point? uh, i think it was that the oven worked much beter than the microwave and wondering if eating small pieces is less or more potent than baking/freezing/grinding/snorting. hopefully somebody can make some sense of this because i sure as hell can't...

I had an idea i just tested, i am not always able to microwave the grinded down OPs cuz i live with my parents, so i decided to try a new method, when the plate comes out, its like retarded hot, so since i didnt have access to a microwave today, i grinded the OP onto a plate like usual and then took a lighter and carefully heated the bottom, i got the same result as putting it in the nuker but in 30 seconds. not sure if this is helpful but it definitely worked, and in a shorter amount of time. then place in the freezer like normal.

Been on bluelight for awhile and dont know what i would do without this site =P

PS: just enjoyed the lighter method with a friend and he thought i used the microwave, totally viable option for those without access to a nuker! =P

And for those of you that still doubt the microwaving technique, keep tryin to chew them up and ill keep laughing at u lol <3

For oral ingestion, IME adding two packets of "Emergen-C" to about 12 ounces of room temp water is a much better solution in terms of dissolving / breaking down the new OP pills. All things being equal; time, temperature, size of OP pieces, etc... the ingredients in "Emergen-C" dissolve the OP pills MUCH faster, after 45 minutes, three 80mg OP's are almost completely dissolved, whereas w/ soda, the pieces are soft, gooey, and translucent, BUT are not completely dissolved.
BUT, is it possible that the high concentration of citric acid and other vitamins and active ingredients works TOO well? Meaning that they not only break down the time release mechanism, but also the oxycodone itself?

Does anyone know if, or how much, citric acid, will destroy the oxycodone molecules?

Thanks

not gana bother reading this whole thread. microwave 5 min, feeeze 10min. repete 1-2 times. it works, just did it, im high, believe me or don't. i'm pretty happy about it.

fair enough, but for those who do not trust this method or their own skills at preforming it with 100% certainty, has anyone tried swallowing the finished product that is supposedly ready to be snorted? If so, how did it compare to eating an equivalent amount of the original oxycontin's?

^_^

Even though I do not IV, I have to congratulate bluelight and its contributors for solving, yet again, another attempt by the pharmaceutical industry to make pills that are considered "safer". Having said that, I would be very concerned about IV'ing ANY PILL. I've been abusing everything from codeine to fentanyl over my past decade or more of drug abuse, but have found no reason to stick a needle in my veins, essentially messing with my circulatory system. I have always taken OxyContin orally and very rarely snorting them. I have NOT experienced the "rush" of IV'ing, therefore I do not know what the appeal is for chasing it. I can wait 20 min or so (4-6 hours wearing a fent patch) to get my slowly building high. The closest I would say I've found to IV'ing would be smoking a fresh fentanyl gel patch off of foil and the high is amazing. However, I could never advocate IV use. Sorry about the rant, but for me this is true HARM REDUCTION. Good luck and be safe bluelighters!!

Hi ya buddy : ) Needles have been around for an awful long time so IVing shouldn't really be such a shock. However I must say that I agree with the earlier comment about selling the pills and getting H instead; smart way to go imo.
Also just a hint, stop wasting your precious Fentanyl patches and place them under your tongue. They are by far the BEST for pain and sub-ling gives you an almost instant effect (10 min) with a nice rush and total pain relief. I would not however do more than 12.5 micros at a time (so if you have a 50 patch cut into 4 pieces). After you do this you will realise just what a waste sticking the patch on is!
<3
Hari Om
edtree

Fuck this. I just quit doing oxy. fuck going through all this trouble.

Guys, just move on with your life.
Purdue wins, fuggedabadit. If you do end up getting a nice high from these, it won't be long until you die from the Titanium in teh pills or the COOKED UP talc.. ri-fucking-diculous.

8) tsk

why would eating any of these burned fillers kill you?
This sounds fine to me man, at most some of them are carcinogenic. to which i say i eat a fuck-ton of other carcinogenic things that are approved by the FDA such as the BHT that was in the pill in the first place.....

"BlueLightBeam" said that eating the OP powder after its been microwaved and cooled in the freezer does in fact feel like eating IR oxycodone, but, that 15mg's from an 80mg pill were "lost", perhaps the poster or someone else w/ experience can clarify that, as I've seen similar statements elsewhere.

When one says that about 10-15mg's out of an 80mg pill is "lost", when using a final product created by the above mentioned method {microwave till brown, freeze then scrape} what exactly do people mean when they say "lost" ?
Do people mean:

#1). That the process destroyed 10-15mgs of oxycodone?

OR

#2) That those 10-15mgs are still there, but that they remained as time released---- that it felt that 65mgs of oxy IR was ingested and that the other 15mgs felt like ingesting 15mgs of ER oxy?

Any responses are welcomed, experiences, theories, whatever, thanks in advance

SO last night I had 2 40mg OPs. I grinded them up and used the spoon/lighter method... tried some in oj... Didn't end up working out very well for me but thats not so much my point.... This morning when I got up I realized there was a bunch of powder left in the tool I used to grind up the OP. So I just snorted this regularly and used my finger and found all the rest of the powder and just ate it.... I definitely felt a little something at first but now I'm not so sure. Basically my question is: is everything I took earlier this morning ER? I'm wondering because I want to know when it will be safe to take my sub and I don't want to sit here and obsess about it all day. Fuck these OPs

^I would wait atleast 18 hours or so to be safe.. its hard to say. There is no set hour that you're supposed to take your sub, just wait until you are in suficient withdrawal. You didn't take much oxy anyways, so you should be safe.