• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Method for snorting/IV OP OxyContin

Wow bro...i've put it ALL in my veins. I mean every opiate known to man...has been in these fucking veins...but this method? This is...god awful terrible "I don't think it's TOO DANGEROUS to shoot a little gel?"

Think about that...if your going to fucking retarded and do this ATLEAST micron filter..ATLEAST. And it's still risky. Just sell these fucking things to people and buy blues, or get on blues, or just sniff it and get partially high instead of getting completly high and finding out you got 6 months left to live in a year or two. Seriously...I saw this coming 10 miles down the road when they reformulated these things. I'm talking to dead men.

as far as getting the op to a powder form the fastest way is using a coffee bean grinder it turns the op to powder in about 10 seconds

the fastest way to break it down into powder is by using a coffee bean grinder it turns it into powder in about 10 seconds

Me and my girlfriend did this yesterday. we didnt follow this guide but someone else cooked it for us (she skipped alot of these steps, and she used an oven instead of microwave). My GF had a real bad reaction after IVing it. Her whole face swelled up and she said her throat was closing up too. Her eyes got really red, she took sum bendryl and it didn't seem too bad lasgt night, it mostly went away. but today she woke up and went to the doctor and she has pink eye in both eyes. This HAS to be an allergic reaction to the OP (either shooting it or just the OP in general) we've done OP before by taking it and this never happened. someone have any input on this???? shes in alot of pain and boh her eyes are realllly red. we are both extremely confused on why shooting the OP caused this. thanks BL!

look, ive had oxycontin since most of you were little kids....new formula are tough and ive tried all ways.
THE BEST WAY IS USING EMERGEN C VITAMIX AND SMALL AMT. WATER and put in watertight bottle-little travel shampoo bottle plastic sold at lik walmart. and cut oxy into half then half then half again. so like 8-12 small pieces used a razor...doesnt need to be perfect.
i to get dosing right do 1 pill per container. i take it with half the packet emergen c(save other half for other pill as you could really stretch it and go into 4ths with this stuff its so strong...anyways say half the emergen c and small amt hot water(tap hot to touch not boiling) and then shake alltogether 3-5 minutes so all the cut up oxy doesnt stick to sides and let sit overnight and ready to go in the morning right away....works within 10 minutes all day long and no wasting opiates, oxy hi and oxy pain relief. you can even leave outside on when cutting up it wont matter by morning its liquified the cut up oxy to a nice vitamin orange flavor with it all dissolved and ir as possible.
this way works better than soda, lemon juice, all the rest, and you dont lose any oxy with it this way...dont use boiling h2o just hot tap and only like 1 oz water with half a packet-to conserve the emergenc...may wanna try using less and less mix till you find right amount as this stuff dissolves the oxy in 3-4 hours completely but as stated above i have been impatient, used a whole packet of emergenc and cut oxy up and it was 90% dissolved and worked pretty darn fast in 1.5 hours so its just easy for me to make both at once for the next day and this way there both ready, liquified, and ir as possible.
it really makes a big difference too. the pills dissolved will only work 8 hours not 12....but even if you swallow pill or chew it up it will only last the 8 hours not 12.
AND I GET 10/325 OXYCODONE for breakthrough(instead of my old 30mg roxies) but better than nothing. and by the time i swallow the mixture in the am, then swallow my percocet same time with my valium and by the time im getting out of the shower im feeling almost no pain by the time im done with shower. (i try to goto the bathroom before swallowing any opiates for bowel reasons...if not careful, constipation will happen)
BEWARE- I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE BUT DONT TAKE ANY GRAPEFRUIT JUICE. IT MAY KILL YOU. YES IT WILL MAKE YOUR BODY THIN OUT THE BLOOD AND MAKE MORE POTENT DRUG BUT FOR SOME REASON MIXING ALL THE ABOVE ESPECIALLY OXY, VALIUM-XANAX, DRINKING ALCOHOL, IN LARGE QUANTITY WITH THE GRAPEFRUIT JUICE CAN SHUT THE BODY INTO A CONFUSING DILEMA SHUTTING YOUR BREATHING DOWN KILLING YOU WITH NO INTENTION.
BOTTOM LINE, IF YOU MUST BREAK THESE DOWN-AND I UNDERSTAND AS I NEED TO TO GET PAIN RELIEF WITH THESE NEW FORMULA BUT BE CAREFUL AND DONT HEAT UP IN MICROWAVE,ETC TO GET HIGH JUST DISSOLVE THEM AND MAKE THEM 1 DAY AHEAD OF TIME IN 2 SMALL SHAMPOO TRAVEL CONTAINERS THAT WONT LEAK WHEN YOU SHAKE THEM AND BUY 2 SO YOUR EXACT QUANTITY IS THERE WHEN TIME TO DO DOSE. BUT THIS WAS LASTS ALL FREAKIN DAY MAN AND I FEEL GREAT. IT TOOK MY BODY 4-5 MONTHS TO GET COMFY WHERE IM NOT IN WITHDRAWL ANYMORE EVERYDAY AS BEFORE MY OLD DR WAS SHUT DOWN IN JUNE, I WAS ON 7 30MG OXY A DAY AND GOT CUT TO 30MG OXYCONTIN 2 A DAY WITH 10/325 PERCOCET FOR BREAKTHRU PAIN AND ITS FINALLY FEELING LIKE MY BODY IS USED TO THIS REGIMENT NOW AND STILL IN PAIN BUT NOT AS BAD AS BEFORE.
I JUST NEED TO HAVE DR INCREASE MY OXYCONTIN AND LEAVE MY PERCS FOR BREAKTHRU-THATS THE PROBLEM WITH THIS GUY IS HE DONT LIKE TO WRITE NOTHING AND IM SUFFERING SO GOOD LUCK AND DO WEHAT WORKS FOR YOU.

the other night i cooked up a OP in the microwave ( new microwave ) after i did the freezer part i went to re chop it up to make it sniffable but it just turned into a goo ball, i never had a problem before with the microwave trick. what could i have did wrong? maybe mircowave it to long? i just got another 80 and its all i have and i really can't afford to fuck this one up. quick answers would greatly be appreciated.

edit: did i maybe not keep it in the freezer long enough? plate was cool to the touch tho.

Last edited:
This method is TOTALLY unsafe, nor does it even defeat the polymer time release.

I have no idea why this thread should even remain open...

Works like a charm! *sniffles*
I was nervous to try it at first, didnt want to waste 40 bucks, but after much deliberation I decided it was time. Ten was the sweet spot for my microwave and about 12 in the freezer. Thanks RurikK, very detailed and again, works like a charm!

awesome ha :).

Thank you Rurick, this really works! I followed the easy detailed step ny step for snorting and it worked great :). Well done.

It works great, today is the second day in a row I've tried it and it worked :).

I'm new to the site but am a 38 year old heroin addict for the past 17 or 18 years, of course during those years I did K4's, morphine, OC 160's, 80's, west coast tar, "dog-food" in Detroit, and my personal favorite is the white dope found in Philly but basically all the way from New England down to VA. Here is my question/problem: no dope in town for at least another 6 or 7 hours and I am f**king dying here. A "friend" came by and gave me what he said were 15mg OxyContins (6 of them)....I haven't done an oxy for at least 4 or 5 years probably longer so when I got these I noticed they had"OP" on them instead of OC. After online research for the past two hours I have fully realized what bullshit I have been given considering the 100 different ways to defeat the gelling agent...I know it's really bad for you and extra dangerous but I'm sorry, I have had 1000 lbs. Guerilla on my back for many moons and am gonna inject these as its the only way I will get any relief to hold out til everything gets right late this afternoon. Will someone please just tell me the simplest / best / fastest way to break these down so I can get well? Thanks, hurtin' in the Bluegrass

I dont understand what you will gain by i.v the oxycontin??
From what i gather its dangerous as hell to shoot oxycontin and oxycodone has a BA in the 90% range when taken orally.
Surely this must just be needle fixation? if this is the case then take the oxy orally and i.v some saline....much safer.lol

Curious if this works for the white part of the Exalgos? I've gotten as far as taking the inner plastic coating off and seperating the "push-pill" gray side. I saw somewhere else that the OP's and the white side of the exalgo's are of similar formulations but I've also seen that there is a particular excipient in exalgo that can cause cardiac necrosis which I assume this method is designed to negate. Can I try this with the Exalgo or no?

I think I might have posted on the wrong thread, Rurrik- I was trying to find out if you knew whether the method u posted will work for the white side of Exalgo. I've gotten as far as separating the "push-pill" gray side from the white side and have seen forums saying that the formulation is the same as the OP's. Of course I've seen that Exalgo has excipients that cause cardiac tissue necrosis which I assume your method is contrived to negate. I recently became able to get the exalgo but I prefer IV personally and have found no useful info.

Shutup ignorant fuckstain. Troll. It's not that much Percocet just enough to make the shitty ops get u high. Go play in traffic. Last time I checked this is America i'll go fucking snort sand if I want to. mind your own fucking business.

RurikK I haven't tried this method for iving but it sounds quite similar to how I have done it in the past. I have kind of stopped iv-ing b/c well I just have and it's for personal reasons but I have plenty of experience in the area and absolutely do not judge people for how they decide to do their pill. But i have found of alternative methods, as far as not iving the pill, that work just as good or even better, i believe, well at least with the oxy, the opana I can't speak for that b/c you truly do get a good rush with the opana and there's not much of a rush with the op's. But i have found a way to break down the pill into a liquid pure oxy form where you can drink it and you're not losing any of the pill due to cooking it, which i believe you would be losing some if it's cooking and there is steam coming off, b/c you can also smoke them on foil, it's harsh but it's like chasing the dragon and it's wonderful, so if you can heat up the pill on aluminum foil and smoke the smoke and get a buzz how are you not losing some of your pill? But anyway, i'm gonna cut down to the chase, what you will need is vitamin c pills that come in 500mg (about 3 pills so 1500 mg), or you can also you alka seltzer (it has to be the 'original' alka seltzer or it WILL NOT work about 3-4tablets) well crush the 3 vitamin c pills 1500mg and add it to a small cup, about a reg coffee cup size, then cut up your pill as finely as possible, it's best if you can grind the pills b/c it will take less time,but if not cutting up the pill into very small pieces works also, then fill the small cup about a 1/3 full of water. And keep stirring almost constantly for 5-10 mins, let it sit for another 5 to 10 and stir another couple mins, the longer you wait the better but about 20 mins is about the perfect time that the liquid will be in the cup, especially if you didn't have some kind of grinder it needs to sit longer and stirred occassionally. Then once you notice all the oxy has been absorbed and now all you have is a pure oxy drink, drink that bad boy up and tell me what you think. I even prepare one before I go to bed so in the morning I can just turn over and drink and pain free i am almost instantly. I hope you found this useful. One again you can use alka seltzer but it doesn't taste as well, this by far taste the best. You can also cut up a pill and let it sit in a glass of coca cola over night stirring every once in a while before you go to bed and then you wake up, but it taste absolutely terrible and doesn't break down all the gel in 8 hours, i believe the vitmain c/alka seltzer (original) is the best I have found so far.