• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Method for snorting/IV OP OxyContin

Goddamn when I was using oxy it was an easy grind and snort. Early 2000s. Shit has changed.

Method for IV'ing OP OxyContin Tablets:

TOOLS REQUIRED for Injecting/Banging/IV:

Tool 1.) Standard Kit for Injecting OxyContin pills -- including filters
-- I recommend Qtip, it seems to work better on OP's than cigarette filters do
Tool 2.) Use a 1 CC syringe. A 0.5 CC WILL work, BUT, you can't do very much.
-- So a 1 CC syringe IS very recommended, as it can hold more water and more pill.
Tool 3.) Alcohol and sterile water

Step 1.) FOR Injecting/Banging/IV: Follow the instructions above ALL THE WAY TO STEP 8 -- Now continue below:

Step 2.) Prepare a spoon with water & TWO (2) filters - preferably QTip filters,

Step 3.) Now, like before, scrape the Oxy, and try to chop it up into small pieces, but you don't have too if you don't want too.
-- Chopping the Oxy a little makes it a bit easier to mix up.

Step 4.) After you have water in the spoon, add an extra 30 whole units of water to the syringe and cap it up.

Step 6.) Now VERY carefully mix it up, and VERY EXTRA CAREFULLY cook the mixture.-- CAREFULLY -- this stuff tries to boil over

Step 7.) Now add only 10 (TEN) units of water from the syringe into the mix, and cook VERY CAREFULLY again (carefully as it tries to boil over).
-- No need to stir again

Step 8.) After it's finished cooking, squirt the last 20 units into the mix.- WORK QUICKLY after this step!

Step 9.) Quickly drop in the first QTip filter, and start drawing in the pill
-- NOW, THIS MIGHT GO SLOW. just GIVE IT TIME, let it draw in as MUCH as it can into the syringe!

Step 10.) It should get to about half before it cools and stops drawing.(Maybe even less than half)-- BUT THAT'S OK!
-- Get the air bubbles out of the syringe real quick.

Step 11.) NOW, Add about 40 - 50 units of water to the mix. Stir it VERY well.
-- While stirring, squish the filter a little to make the pill come out into the water.

Step 12.) Now, after it is mixed up. Cook it ONCE more. Again, carefully.

Step 13.) After it's cooked again, drop in the 2nd filter right next to the first filter and QUICKLY draw the rest in.
-- IT should be A LOT easier and a smidgin quicker to draw into the syringe after the second cooking.

Step 14.) Now, IF, and ONLY IF, there is any room in your syringe, draw in a unit or 2 of water.
Step 15.) BEFORE you get the air bubbles out*, shake up the syringe really good.
--* If there are no air bubbles, add an ok sized air bubble so it mixes well when shaken.

Step 16.) Prep your arm with an alcohol swab and carefully inject!
-- I always wipe the needle with the alcohol swab as well before injecting to make sure its clean.

NOTE: Even though it doesn't seem like it, there is still A TINY bit of gel in the mix. I don't think its TOO dangerous,
BUT IT IS STILL DANGEROUS to inject even a SMIDGE of gel. So BE CAREFUL.
I have tested this FIVE (5) times already, and EVERY time it has worked VERY WELL!

NOTE2: NOW, because there is a SMIDGE of gel, IT WILL TAKE A MINUTE BEFORE YOU GET THE RUSH!
BUT, YOU WILL GET THE SAME RUSH AS THE OC'S, ALL AT ONCE.
It just takes a minute as it moves slower through your body.

I DO NOT ADVISE OR RECOMMEND INJECTING, SNORTING OR ABUSING DRUGS SUCH AS OXYCONTIN.
I AM MAKING THIS GUIDE FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE TROUBLE DIGESTING THE NEW OP PILLS**
OR PEOPLE WHO WANT BREAKTHROUGH OR IMMEDIATE PAIN RELIEF EVEN WITH THE NEW OP PILLS.
- I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY THIS METHOD OR ABUSING OXYCONTIN!!-

** The new OP pills give some people moderate stomach pain and very moderate to severe head-aches.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
I really hope it works well for you..
Why can't I get instructions like this for breaking down a no gel fentanyl patch.??..chewing and wearing them doesn't cut it... and I'm freaking out, I can't find anywhere one here or online anywhere how people pull this off....someone please hip me..I've been shooting street fentanyl (fentanyl beans) for 4 years and I bought a bunch of these patches cause I thought I could figure it out, I don't have the patience for trying to figure it out, I just want to get right...never buying patches again...damn pharmaceutical companies....they won tonight...bastards

Why can't I get instructions like this for breaking down a no gel fentanyl patch.??..chewing and wearing them doesn't cut it... and I'm freaking out, I can't find anywhere one here or online anywhere how people pull this off....someone please hip me..I've been shooting street fentanyl (fentanyl beans) for 4 years and I bought a bunch of these patches cause I thought I could figure it out, I don't have the patience for trying to figure it out, I just want to get right...never buying patches again...damn pharmaceutical companies....they won tonight...bastards
This ☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼

My mate just heats them up abit then using fingers just rub the patches and the fentanyl runs off and you can smoke that...,you dont get much off each patch but enough that it runs on foil

My mate just heats them up abit then using fingers just rub the patches and the fentanyl runs off and you can smoke that...,you dont get much off each patch but enough that it runs on foil
do t even need to do that. stick them sticky side down to foil and quickly run your lighter underneath the foil til the plastic kind of curls up. pull plastic off and proceed to smoke residue left on the foil. works like a charm and gets you mighty fucked up

Umm, Before I posted this method on topix, I looked EVERYWHERE and found NO instructions for this particular method. I just thought that if I was the first one to post it I could claim it as mine. Check Topix. :p lol I'm not trying to claim anyone else's work, just I could not find any instructions like this. Any others including using the stove or whatever, and that never worked for me. :)
Still works like a charm 😎

Have some OxyCodone 20mg's, the instant release. These are not fake, they are prescribed. I have some that are light blue with the K/57 on one side, and the others are white and marked 20 on one side and R/P on the opposing side. Neither have a coating and both are IR's The blue ones say generic for Roxicodone and the white ones say Generic for Dazidox. What is the best way to do these, snort/IV? It's been a minute since I stepped out of the methadone setting, these may not do me much good.

Hello everyone, I posted this method on Topix, and I figured I would post it in a few other places.
I discovered this a while ago, and I wanted to share it with everyone. :)

EDIT::
EVERYONE REMEMBER!!
This is HARM REDUCTION!
This guide is for the purpose of removing the gel compound to make it a little safer to use.
BUT, When using this method for IV, remember, there is always a little gel left, even though it works.
So it DOES WORK YES, but I don't recommend it because you never know what long term damage your doing.
So just please be careful.
Always use sterile equipment when IV'ing... just... be safe darn-it!

GENERAL TOOLS REQUIRED FOR BOTH:

Tool 1.) A tool for grinding the OP tablets into fine powder such as a Dremel or Pedi-Paws..
-- A sandpaper or hand file will work, but it will take much longer.
-- But, do not use a PedEgg or Cheese grater, as the holes are too far apart and there will still be some chunks.
Tool 2.) Microwave with window that you can see through pretty well.
-- It's important you can see inside the microwave as it cooks, as you must watch the Oxy cook the WHOLE time.
Tool 3.) A refrigerator or freezer for cooling final product
Tool 4.) A ceramic or glass plate to cook the OP OxyContin on
-- Also important, Ceramic cooks slower - Glass is faster.
-- BEGINNERS: I recommend using a ceramic at first, until you get good enough to use glass and cook fast.

-- This will not make your kitchen/house smell like chemicals or anything, any smell is a sweet Oxy-like smell that goes away immediately --

Method for Snorting OP OxyContin Tablets:

STEP 1: Grind pill into FINE powder with grinding tool (Note: Tool 1)

STEP 2: Put onto a microwave-safe plate (Note: Tool 4) and spread the powder out. Don't spread it too much, but don't leave it in a mound or pile.

STEP 3: Microwave for:
Ceramic: 6 to 10 minutes
Glass: 4 - 7 minutes
-- WATCH THE PLATE THE WHOLE TIME, DON'T TAKE YOUR EYES OFF FOR LONGER THAN A SECOND OR IT COULD BURN!
-- Cooking time varies. Depending on type of plate and microwave.
-- Glass cooks faster, but beginners should use ceramic.

STEP 4: As soon as you see the OxyContin starting to turn a golden-brown color, turn off the microwave.
-- Almost ALL of the powder must be golden-brown; I mean if there are a FEW white flakes left, your OK.:)

STEP 5: Now, place into your freezer or refrigerator* for:
-- Freezer: 7 - 12 minutes
-- Refrigerator: 18 - 25 minutes depending how cold it is inside
-- Freezer FOR IV: 5 - 7 minutes
--*I REALLY recommend using a freezer, it works faster. BUT, a fridge may take longer, but produce less condensation on the plate.
-- Matter of opinion I guess, or if you don't have a freezer..:p

STEP 6: Carefully pull the plate out of the freezer and place onto the counter.
STEP 7: NOW, Check the plate for condensation. If the plate is wet, CAREFULLY use a paper towel and dry it around WITHOUT wiping the Oxy.
-- PLEASE be careful when drying the plate. Dry it well, but at the same time, be careful,
-- not to wipe any of the Oxycontin.

Step 8: Now, using a razor blade or a flat(ish) knife, CAREFULLY scrape the crusted brown OxyContin up.
-- IF INJECTING/BANGING/IV: AFTER SCRAPING, READ BELOW STARTING AT IV STEP 1!!!
-- IF SNORTING, FOLLOW THE REST OF THESE SNORTING STEPS...

Step 9: Now, you will NOT be able to get it back into a fine powder, BUT, using the razor or knife, carefully chop up the Oxy as BEST you can.
-- You will most likely get it into small or even tiny chunks.
-- Now it will be perfectly sortable.
-- You can even TASTE a little bit, to see that it does NOT gel up in mouth or nose.:-{D

Step 10: Put into lines. I recommend an EQUAL amount for each nostril, but it's up too you.
Step 11: Blow your nose REALLY well, and then dry your sinuses using twisted up TP/kleenex.
Step 12: Now SNORT AND ENJOY!!

NOTE: It will probably (depending) take a few minutes to kick in.

-- IV METHOD BELOW --
I don’t have access to illegal alternatives, so I don’t have the luxury of being able to experiment too much. It took an argument with my doctor, to go from 2 x 10mg OxyContin OPs a day, to a 15mg in the morning and a 10mg in the evening. The morphine equivalent is still less than that of 240mg of codeine and 5mg IR Oxys (a max of a script for 10 pills every few weeks), so I can’t afford to waste ANY of it.

Now that’s out of the way, I did find a way to extract all of the Oxy from the OPs and minimal PEG.
Basically, you just grind the pills with a ped egg, put it in a small stoppered bottle (~30ml), add acetone 3/4 of the way to the top, stopper the bottle and shake vigorously, then allow to sit for an hour, shaking the mixture every so often. After it has sat in the acetone for an hour, filter it through filter paper (I just bought some qualitative, lab filter paper). Pour the filtered solution into a pyrex container with a decent surface area and allow the acetone to evaporate out of the filtered solution and the stuff that was filtered out.
Once the acetone has completely evaporated, eat the stuff you filtered out. It will be like chewing on flavourless waxy plastic and in my case, I was unable to get it to produce any bitterness (i.e. if there was any oxy left in it, it wasn’t enough to taste).
Unfortunately, this is where I became undone. HUMIDITY is what I believe caused the issue. As the acetone in the filtered solution evaporates, it cools the glass and causes condensation. The condensation then mixes with the filtered solution and causes mild gelling (I test it by dripping it out of a syringe. This caused the solution to produce longer droplets, because of the gelling.
Once the PEG forms a gel, it makes evaporation near impossible in a humid environment. Much like the gel crystals put in pot plants to retain moisture, the PEG makes further evaporation difficult and I believe it is hydrophilic enough to pull water out of the air, like the stuff in a closet camel does.

After giving it a lot of consideration, I think what’s happening, is the PEG has a low solubility in acetone, so the acetone becomes saturated with PEG, whilst the remainder remains solid and is filtered out. Typically, cooling solvents reduces their ability to dissolve things, so evaporating some of the filtered acetone solution (under low humidity conditions) to reduce its volume and chilling the filtered solution in the freezer and filtering it again, may further reduce the amount of PEG in the solution. Then completely evaporate the remaining acetone and then test it by mixing with water and dripping it out of a syringe to see if it gels.

Alternatively, a lot of the studies I could find on PEG, suggests that at around 80C, PEG is insoluble in water & will form separate layers. I’m just not keen to test it, in case the heat destroys the oxy.

In any case, the acetone will separate the oxy from the bulk of the binders and acetone evaporates pretty quickly, it also has a relatively low toxicity. Our bodies produce it naturally when burning fat. Though, that’s also what causes ketosis in diabetics, so be careful. It’s probably also a good idea to evaporate some of your acetone in a clean glass container, to check if it leaves any residue (like greasiness). Just get a small glass bottle and pour in a decent DEPTH of acetone and allow it to evaporate and wipe your finger over the glass after it has dried. NB: Depth is important here, because it doesn’t matter how high the volume is, if it’s all spread out, because the residue will be spread out and you may not be able to notice it. If there’s any residue, then I would find a better brand of acetone..
Anyway, this acetone method is the first step. What remains to be done, is to separate the oxy from the remaining PEG AND DON’T LET CONDENSATION FORM, my next attempt will involve sitting the the pyrex evaporation dish, on the lampshade of a lamp, with an incandescent bulb in it, to provide a little bit of heat to offset the cooling due to evaporation. If the lamp keeps it slightly above the ambient temperature, there shouldn’t be any water condensing into the solution and evaporation should be more rapid.
FYI Acetone is highly flammable, so don’t use an open flame or another high temp heat source.

I don’t have access to illegal alternatives, so I don’t have the luxury of being able to experiment too much. It took an argument with my doctor, to go from 2 x 10mg OxyContin OPs a day, to a 15mg in the morning and a 10mg in the evening. The morphine equivalent is still less than that of 240mg of codeine and 5mg IR Oxys (a max of a script for 10 pills every few weeks), so I can’t afford to waste ANY of it.

Now that’s out of the way, I did find a way to extract all of the Oxy from the OPs and minimal PEG.
Basically, you just grind the pills with a ped egg, put it in a small stoppered bottle (~30ml), add acetone 3/4 of the way to the top, stopper the bottle and shake vigorously, then allow to sit for an hour, shaking the mixture every so often. After it has sat in the acetone for an hour, filter it through filter paper (I just bought some qualitative, lab filter paper). Pour the filtered solution into a pyrex container with a decent surface area and allow the acetone to evaporate out of the filtered solution and the stuff that was filtered out.
Once the acetone has completely evaporated, eat the stuff you filtered out. It will be like chewing on flavourless waxy plastic and in my case, I was unable to get it to produce any bitterness (i.e. if there was any oxy left in it, it wasn’t enough to taste).
Unfortunately, this is where I became undone. HUMIDITY is what I believe caused the issue. As the acetone in the filtered solution evaporates, it cools the glass and causes condensation. The condensation then mixes with the filtered solution and causes mild gelling (I test it by dripping it out of a syringe. This caused the solution to produce longer droplets, because of the gelling.
Once the PEG forms a gel, it makes evaporation near impossible in a humid environment. Much like the gel crystals put in pot plants to retain moisture, the PEG makes further evaporation difficult and I believe it is hydrophilic enough to pull water out of the air, like the stuff in a closet camel does.

After giving it a lot of consideration, I think what’s happening, is the PEG has a low solubility in acetone, so the acetone becomes saturated with PEG, whilst the remainder remains solid and is filtered out. Typically, cooling solvents reduces their ability to dissolve things, so evaporating some of the filtered acetone solution (under low humidity conditions) to reduce its volume and chilling the filtered solution in the freezer and filtering it again, may further reduce the amount of PEG in the solution. Then completely evaporate the remaining acetone and then test it by mixing with water and dripping it out of a syringe to see if it gels.

Alternatively, a lot of the studies I could find on PEG, suggests that at around 80C, PEG is insoluble in water & will form separate layers. I’m just not keen to test it, in case the heat destroys the oxy.

In any case, the acetone will separate the oxy from the bulk of the binders and acetone evaporates pretty quickly, it also has a relatively low toxicity. Our bodies produce it naturally when burning fat. Though, that’s also what causes ketosis in diabetics, so be careful. It’s probably also a good idea to evaporate some of your acetone in a clean glass container, to check if it leaves any residue (like greasiness). Just get a small glass bottle and pour in a decent DEPTH of acetone and allow it to evaporate and wipe your finger over the glass after it has dried. NB: Depth is important here, because it doesn’t matter how high the volume is, if it’s all spread out, because the residue will be spread out and you may not be able to notice it. If there’s any residue, then I would find a better brand of acetone..
Anyway, this acetone method is the first step. What remains to be done, is to separate the oxy from the remaining PEG AND DON’T LET CONDENSATION FORM, my next attempt will involve sitting the the pyrex evaporation dish, on the lampshade of a lamp, with an incandescent bulb in it, to provide a little bit of heat to offset the cooling due to evaporation. If the lamp keeps it slightly above the ambient temperature, there shouldn’t be any water condensing into the solution and evaporation should be more rapid.
FYI Acetone is highly flammable, so don’t use an open flame or another high temp heat source.
FYI - Chilling the acetone solution after allowing it to mix for >1hr, and them filtering it through filter paper, resulted in a a very high content of oxy in the material filtered out of the solution and a lower content in the acetone solution (after allowing the acetone to evaporate).
The filtered material also gelled up this time (the first time it remained like plastic when chewed), so chilling the mixture reduces the solubility of both the oxy and PEG in acetone.

Next step. Try the original process again, without chilling and then after filtering, play with the volume of acetone and temperature, before refiltering. The acetone didn’t freeze, though I left it in the freezer longer than when doing a CWE (the melting/freezing point of acetone is -94.9 degrees celsius).
I suspect that any amount/temp of acetone that completely dissolves the oxy, will also dissolve the PEG (the PEG seems to dissolve in acetone more readily); however, it might be possible to filter out a % of the oxy as crystals, rather than filtering out the PEG.

I’d be curious to see if anyone else has found a solvent that won’t dissolve the PEG. E.g. pure isopropyl alcohol, chloroform, etc.
Alternatively, the effect of hydrochloric acid or sodium hydroxide on the solubility of oxy/PEG in an aqueous solution. Anecdotal reports indicate acidity helps to dissolve oxy (unsure if that’s the actual case, or based on what their experiences with heroin). A base might do the opposite and cause crystals to form, without changing the solubility of the PEG in water and allowing for the crystals to be filtered out.
In any case, the currently known facts are that:
a) Acetone dissolves oxy and PEG
b) Chilled acetone is a poor solvent for oxy (based on the taste of the material filtered out after chilling, I believe the majority of the oxy crystallised and was in the material filtered out rather than in the solution) and a reasonable solvent for PEG (when rehydrated, the filtered and evaporated acetone solution, had enough PEG in it to cause gelling in about 4ml of water).

I’d like to hear other people’s experiences?

Just put them in glasses of coke cola or oj for 48hrs and the pills will swell and the total drug should be available in the liquid. You can also put them in the oven at 200° and watch the imprint bubble and then smash flat with a spoon. Then stick "pancaked" op in freezer and grind it up for snorting or just eat it for fuks sake
: orally more oxycodone gets metabolized to oxymorphone so just eat 120mg and see the difference

Oxy's have a high bioavailabilty, so just take them as you are supposed to
I tried that. My prescription went from 240mg of codeine/day, to 25mg of ER oxy/day.
My goal is simply to maximise the effects of the 25mg of ER oxy, so I get enough pain relief to get up each day and do all the housework, etc. that has been piling up because I struggle to get out of bed each day.
My goal isn’t to get high. my goal is to live some semblance of a normal life.

Method for IV'ing OP OxyContin Tablets:

TOOLS REQUIRED for Injecting/Banging/IV:

Tool 1.) Standard Kit for Injecting OxyContin pills -- including filters
-- I recommend Qtip, it seems to work better on OP's than cigarette filters do
Tool 2.) Use a 1 CC syringe. A 0.5 CC WILL work, BUT, you can't do very much.
-- So a 1 CC syringe IS very recommended, as it can hold more water and more pill.
Tool 3.) Alcohol and sterile water

Step 1.) FOR Injecting/Banging/IV: Follow the instructions above ALL THE WAY TO STEP 8 -- Now continue below:

Step 2.) Prepare a spoon with water & TWO (2) filters - preferably QTip filters,

Step 3.) Now, like before, scrape the Oxy, and try to chop it up into small pieces, but you don't have too if you don't want too.
-- Chopping the Oxy a little makes it a bit easier to mix up.

Step 4.) After you have water in the spoon, add an extra 30 whole units of water to the syringe and cap it up.

Step 6.) Now VERY carefully mix it up, and VERY EXTRA CAREFULLY cook the mixture.-- CAREFULLY -- this stuff tries to boil over

Step 7.) Now add only 10 (TEN) units of water from the syringe into the mix, and cook VERY CAREFULLY again (carefully as it tries to boil over).
-- No need to stir again

Step 8.) After it's finished cooking, squirt the last 20 units into the mix.- WORK QUICKLY after this step!

Step 9.) Quickly drop in the first QTip filter, and start drawing in the pill
-- NOW, THIS MIGHT GO SLOW. just GIVE IT TIME, let it draw in as MUCH as it can into the syringe!

Step 10.) It should get to about half before it cools and stops drawing.(Maybe even less than half)-- BUT THAT'S OK!
-- Get the air bubbles out of the syringe real quick.

Step 11.) NOW, Add about 40 - 50 units of water to the mix. Stir it VERY well.
-- While stirring, squish the filter a little to make the pill come out into the water.

Step 12.) Now, after it is mixed up. Cook it ONCE more. Again, carefully.

Step 13.) After it's cooked again, drop in the 2nd filter right next to the first filter and QUICKLY draw the rest in.
-- IT should be A LOT easier and a smidgin quicker to draw into the syringe after the second cooking.

Step 14.) Now, IF, and ONLY IF, there is any room in your syringe, draw in a unit or 2 of water.
Step 15.) BEFORE you get the air bubbles out*, shake up the syringe really good.
--* If there are no air bubbles, add an ok sized air bubble so it mixes well when shaken.

Step 16.) Prep your arm with an alcohol swab and carefully inject!
-- I always wipe the needle with the alcohol swab as well before injecting to make sure its clean.

NOTE: Even though it doesn't seem like it, there is still A TINY bit of gel in the mix. I don't think its TOO dangerous,
BUT IT IS STILL DANGEROUS to inject even a SMIDGE of gel. So BE CAREFUL.
I have tested this FIVE (5) times already, and EVERY time it has worked VERY WELL!

NOTE2: NOW, because there is a SMIDGE of gel, IT WILL TAKE A MINUTE BEFORE YOU GET THE RUSH!
BUT, YOU WILL GET THE SAME RUSH AS THE OC'S, ALL AT ONCE.
It just takes a minute as it moves slower through your body.

I DO NOT ADVISE OR RECOMMEND INJECTING, SNORTING OR ABUSING DRUGS SUCH AS OXYCONTIN.
I AM MAKING THIS GUIDE FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE TROUBLE DIGESTING THE NEW OP PILLS**
OR PEOPLE WHO WANT BREAKTHROUGH OR IMMEDIATE PAIN RELIEF EVEN WITH THE NEW OP PILLS.
- I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY THIS METHOD OR ABUSING OXYCONTIN!!-

** The new OP pills give some people moderate stomach pain and very moderate to severe head-aches.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
I really hope it works well for you..
That is quite the procedure!
What milligram(s) are you talking about? And why is it any better than just swallowing them?
Those methods also seem like a waste of money?
Just asking. I honestly don't know the answer.
Tempt 😉