• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Method for snorting/IV OP OxyContin

I just wanted to comment on a few of the questions that people have asked. The whole reason I came to this site was to hear about other people's experiences etc.

SNORTING the new Oxycontin OPs.
I found that if you want to snort the Oxycontin OPs, then you must dedicate some time (anywhere from 15-45 minutes), and you will need a few tools.
Tools Needed:
1) a ped x callus remover (this kinda looks like a cheese grater but much smaller holes)
2) Either a glass or ceramic plate
3) a microwave
4) a SHARP razor blade

PROCEDURE: The microwave/powder method
1) Grate the pill, or the amount that you want to use, with the callus remover. (use a counter or a large book when you grate because the powder sometimes spreads out a little, and you don't want to lose any of it)
2) When the pill is completely grated, place evenly on your plate.
3) Place the plate inside the microwave and start cooking. (I have found that ceramic plates take about 4-7 minutes, but glass plates take about 2-6 minutes depending on the microwave)
4) Watch the powder inside the microwave and the outer edge will begin to turn brown...you're getting close at this point. When all of the powder has a brown tint to it, then you are ready to take it out. ^^Make sure that you don't burn it. You want it all to be a light, golden brown. This is a pretty good example, but the right side is almost cooked to much. It still worked, but you don't want to get it any more brown than that

IMG00022-20101206-0227-1-1.jpg

5) Let the plate and stuff cool completely...to speed up the process use a fridge, microwave, or set it outside if it's cold enough... the bottom line is BEFORE the next step the OP needs to completely dry.
6) After it dries go ahead and scrape it into a pile with your razor, like the following picture.

IMG00023-20101206-0229-1-1.jpg

7) From there you need to start "chopping" up the debris in order to make it into a powder again. Understand that it is not going to be as fine of a powder like the old OCs, but something like the following picture. (this all depends on how much time you have to chop it up)

IMG00025-20101206-0230-1.jpg

8) Blow it! (As suggested before, I would clean out your nose as good as possible before snorting it)

CONCLUSION
These are a couple methods that I have found that have worked. I think that the microwave is the best of the 3. The other 2 are about the same to me. I hope that this answers some of the questions that have been asked. This is all from personal experience. I am just providing information.

I'm sorry for quoting a long post, but THANK YOU so much jonser1. I thought there honestly would be no use of the new oxy OPs but thanks to this method, there is still some light.

When I first got my OP 40s, I said "fck it, let me just try and pop one and see how it goes." When it comes to oxys, nothing is better than railing a decent line to get it started. I honestly can't remember ever just taking one orally if it was a single entity. The only thing I take orally are percs, vics, and/or dones.

As expected, at least from user reviews, taking the OP orally did not create affect I was hoping for. I would like to note that I have taken a couple IR 15s on one occasion and definitely felt it's effect. It practically felt the same as insufflating it except it just took a rather 15 minutes for it to "hit", but it was there nonetheless. With these OP's, it was a VERY SLOW and gradual feed. I would recommend switching over to IRs immediately, even if 30mg's is the maximum dosage they come in; they are by far superior than these "barely noticable" OPs.

HOWEVER, thanks to the latter post that I have quoted, I feel like there might be some hope. I said fck it, went out and got a callus remover and started grinding away. Next, I nuked it for 9 minutes total, then freezed it for a good 15 minutes, took it out and started scraping away. I then let it sit for a couple more minutes before blowing it up in hopes that I did not just waste a whole 40. It indeed does take just a little longer for it to totally peak but it sure as hell was worth it.

Next I will give the Emergen-C method a try. But just wanted to ask, will the entire OP dissolve? Or will the gel be extracted out and visible, leaving only the oxycodone dissolved in the solution?

Also jonser1, how was your experience without the microwave? After I grinded all of it up, it almost seemed as if I could just rail it from there, and no need to nuke it. It didn't look all that gelled up after it was ground. I was wondering, you think if I'm pressed for time that I can just grind it up and just go from there and would be able to get the same initial affects?

Oh and with the Emergen-C trick, what's the actual science behind it? Is it the effervescent in it that destroys the time-release matrix? If so, then I'm wondering if club soda would be able to suffice in this method.

Reply to 575M's questions about snorting OPs

@575M:
I'm glad that you found the post helpful. I will attempt to answer the questions that you asked at this time.
1) QUESTION: "how was your experience without the microwave? After I grinded all of it up, it almost seemed as if I could just rail it from there, and no need to nuke it. It didn't look all that gelled up after it was ground. I was wondering, you think if I'm pressed for time that I can just grind it up and just go from there and would be able to get the same initial affects?"
ANSWER: You are right about the fine powder. I wish that I would have known about the callus remover when the old OCs were around because they are better than the hoseclamps or anything else that I've tried. HOWEVER, it still produces that shitty gel once it hits liquid (H20 or your mucous). I think that a lot of it actually gets stuck up your nasal cavity and sits there. It did work to a point, but I think that I lost a lot of the effects because of the gel. If you are pressed for time then this could be a viable option, but I would recommend the microwave method over anything else.
If you have a few OPs, and adequate time, then I would prepare all of the OPs via the "microwave method" and save the other ones for later. You can empty any capsule out and then place the stuff into the capsules for later. **Make sure that you don't get these capsules confused with the real capsules, and place them in a safe, hidden place so that nobody mistakenly takes them.**
2) QUESTION: "with the Emergen-C trick, what's the actual science behind it? Is it the effervescent in it that destroys the time-release matrix? If so, then I'm wondering if club soda would be able to suffice in this method."
ANSWER: To be honest with you I don't know the exact science behind this method. I've been told that it has something to do with the acids in the Emergen-C as well as the effervescent qualities of the powder, but I don't have anything scientific to back that up.
HOWEVER, I can tell you that after the concoction has sat for 6-24 hrs. that you will see the separation of the gel and the other stuff. You should drink it all, but it just separates them from what I could tell. The pill dissolves completely and leaves some residue (the gel shit) as well as some "powder-looking" substance at the bottom. I think that this is a mixture of the OC as well as some of the Emergen-C powder. This method seems to work OK, but the Emergen-C cocktail does not kick in as quickly as the "microwave method" in my opinion, but it is quicker than just taking the pill.
3) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Here is some additional info that I have found that you might want to know.
3a) I would use a glass plate in the microwave. It cooks MUCH quicker so you need to watch it the entire time, but glass is the way to go. Remember that the glass plate will be very hot, and will actually still cook some of the stuff even after the microwave is turned off. You can take a cold, wet rag and wipe the bottom of the plate----NOT THE SIDE WHERE THE STUFF HAS COOKED...AVOID ALL CONTACT WITH WATER AT THIS POINT!!--The heat will transfer from the plate to the rag, so you can repeat the process a few times. This just makes the stuff dry quicker.
3b) Cut up the stuff right on the plate when it dries. Use a new razor if possible. I have found that this makes it easier and quicker to get into a powder.
3c) Make sure that you keep all of the drip. Swallow it whenever you sniff. I also found that if I use the microwave method that after sniffing it, you can wait about 15-20 minutes and then you can put some water up your nose and sniff hard in order to get all of the drip. There was no gel for me when I did this, but I got a good nod!! Just FYI...
This is just some additional info that might be useful.
***Again, be careful. Don't do too much! Because it takes a little longer than the old OCs, give it a little bit to kick in. You don't want to get too much in your system because it can be lethal!! This is just meant to be some information and personal experience....I am not a physician nor am I a chemist, so all that I can tell you is what has worked for me. I hope it helps. In my eyes it's better for you than H, but that is my personal opinion. It is still very dangerous so BE SAFE.***:)

@575M:
I'm glad that you found the post helpful. I will attempt to answer the questions that you asked at this time.
1) QUESTION: "how was your experience without the microwave? After I grinded all of it up, it almost seemed as if I could just rail it from there, and no need to nuke it. It didn't look all that gelled up after it was ground. I was wondering, you think if I'm pressed for time that I can just grind it up and just go from there and would be able to get the same initial affects?"
ANSWER: You are right about the fine powder. I wish that I would have known about the callus remover when the old OCs were around because they are better than the hoseclamps or anything else that I've tried. HOWEVER, it still produces that shitty gel once it hits liquid (H20 or your mucous). I think that a lot of it actually gets stuck up your nasal cavity and sits there. It did work to a point, but I think that I lost a lot of the effects because of the gel. If you are pressed for time then this could be a viable option, but I would recommend the microwave method over anything else.
If you have a few OPs, and adequate time, then I would prepare all of the OPs via the "microwave method" and save the other ones for later. You can empty any capsule out and then place the stuff into the capsules for later. **Make sure that you don't get these capsules confused with the real capsules, and place them in a safe, hidden place so that nobody mistakenly takes them.**
2) QUESTION: "with the Emergen-C trick, what's the actual science behind it? Is it the effervescent in it that destroys the time-release matrix? If so, then I'm wondering if club soda would be able to suffice in this method."
ANSWER: To be honest with you I don't know the exact science behind this method. I've been told that it has something to do with the acids in the Emergen-C as well as the effervescent qualities of the powder, but I don't have anything scientific to back that up.
HOWEVER, I can tell you that after the concoction has sat for 6-24 hrs. that you will see the separation of the gel and the other stuff. You should drink it all, but it just separates them from what I could tell. The pill dissolves completely and leaves some residue (the gel shit) as well as some "powder-looking" substance at the bottom. I think that this is a mixture of the OC as well as some of the Emergen-C powder. This method seems to work OK, but the Emergen-C cocktail does not kick in as quickly as the "microwave method" in my opinion, but it is quicker than just taking the pill.
3) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Here is some additional info that I have found that you might want to know.
3a) I would use a glass plate in the microwave. It cooks MUCH quicker so you need to watch it the entire time, but glass is the way to go. Remember that the glass plate will be very hot, and will actually still cook some of the stuff even after the microwave is turned off. You can take a cold, wet rag and wipe the bottom of the plate----NOT THE SIDE WHERE THE STUFF HAS COOKED...AVOID ALL CONTACT WITH WATER AT THIS POINT!!--The heat will transfer from the plate to the rag, so you can repeat the process a few times. This just makes the stuff dry quicker.
3b) Cut up the stuff right on the plate when it dries. Use a new razor if possible. I have found that this makes it easier and quicker to get into a powder.
3c) Make sure that you keep all of the drip. Swallow it whenever you sniff. I also found that if I use the microwave method that after sniffing it, you can wait about 15-20 minutes and then you can put some water up your nose and sniff hard in order to get all of the drip. There was no gel for me when I did this, but I got a good nod!! Just FYI...
This is just some additional info that might be useful.
***Again, be careful. Don't do too much! Because it takes a little longer than the old OCs, give it a little bit to kick in. You don't want to get too much in your system because it can be lethal!! This is just meant to be some information and personal experience....I am not a physician nor am I a chemist, so all that I can tell you is what has worked for me. I hope it helps. In my eyes it's better for you than H, but that is my personal opinion. It is still very dangerous so BE SAFE.***:)

Jonser1, I think after today, using a microwave is needed if snorting. I tried just grinding and then going from there, but honestly I think it's a waste. What's in the microwave trick that makes the difference? Does it just straight up nuke the time-release gel? And if so, does this combustion-type method produce and toxic by-product(s) within the powder? I pretty much do feel that the microwaving is definitely the superior method at the moment. Right now I got a glass of cherry Coke and about 50-60mg of OP. I'm giving it at least a good two hours, I wish I can give it 24, but I'm hoping two will be a decent amount.

Also, after I microwave it (takes me about 9 minutes on ceramic) and then freeze it for about 15-20 minutes, my product comes out just a little gooey once I scrape it off. Is this normal? What can I do to possibly "harden" it up, something closer to the texture of the old OCs or IRs? Can there be a possible method with alcohol that can separate this because doesn't consuming alcohol with OPs potentially break the time-release?

I feel like the microwave method would work better if there was a way to harden the product up better after it's done freezing.

works. i use oven at 300 for 5-10 min to brown it though. dont trust microwaves w my drugs :)

not saying that this method is safe by any means though. you will ALWAYS be injecting some shit that will be with you even when you are dead an gone. crap in these pills were never meant to be injected and in no way begin to be broken down in the vascular system. whatever you inject will stay there until you die or it kills you. be safe as you can... gotta run. i hear my oven timer going off hehe

works. i use oven at 300 for 5-10 min to brown it though. dont trust microwaves w my drugs :)

not saying that this method is safe by any means though. you will ALWAYS be injecting some shit that will be with you even when you are dead an gone. crap in these pills were never meant to be injected and in no way begin to be broken down in the vascular system. whatever you inject will stay there until you die or it kills you. be safe as you can... gotta run. i hear my oven timer going off hehe

I must say, right now, the nuking method is the best and most affective method for bypassing this God forsaken time-release. I do think a glass pyrex dish is better than any ceramic ware. It took a little longer, in my case (1300 watt MW), than it did on ceramic, but the end product I think was better with glass after freezing.

This morning I tried out the Coca-Cola method. IMO, the effects aren't as pronounced as they are with the microwave. I let it sit for a good 7 hours before consuming it; and not all of the pill was dissolved. Only the ground up part was completely dissolved but there were a couple chunks that I couldn't grind up because they were so small that ended just floating on the top.

While were on this topic, has anyone actually even touched or examined this new time-release gel??? It looked disgusting, almost like a waxy gum. I can see this compound becoming a problem in the long run. A substance like this cannot hold well in the body over an extended amount of time, especially if it accumulates in the gut and intestinal tract. There have to be people that are allergic to this. Is this type of time-release implemented into any other medications? I don't see it serving any purpose other than to prevent abuse because we all know that there are other superior and less expensive time-release formulations than this. What is the special patented name for this gel btw? It's like High Viscous _____ _____ or something like that.

BTW, I'm using the nuking method to rail not IV. I would NOT recommend IVing OPs. There is no possible way, at least at the moment, to be able to separate the gel COMPLETELY to be assured a perfect extraction. It is probably not that wise to rail it as well, but nuking it definitely helps because grinding it up alone will still cause the powder to gel up a little in the nasal cavity; I know this from experience. After nuking and freezing it, I firmly believe the time-release does get affected because I can feel the difference. As long as you are able to get it all up and down as soon as you rail it, there should be minimal gelling. I can even feel the drip, not as much as an IR or original OC, but it's still a good sign.

I've been getting op80s and I just put one straight in the freezer for 20min, scrape it down with a hose clamp and sniff the fine, white powder. this involves little effort, little time and works great!

can someone tell me if this works for them as well? or improvements? i'm just trying to avoid any nuking......

@575M:
Your Question: "Also, after I microwave it (takes me about 9 minutes on ceramic) and then freeze it for about 15-20 minutes, my product comes out just a little gooey once I scrape it off. Is this normal? What can I do to possibly "harden" it up, something closer to the texture of the old OCs or IRs? Can there be a possible method with alcohol that can separate this because doesn't consuming alcohol with OPs potentially break the time-release?"
ANSWER:If you cook it for the right amount of time then the stuff should turn out to be as hard as a rock (after drying or freezing)... Maybe try cooking it a little bit longer..?? From that point I will tell you that it is a pain in the butt to cut into a "powder", in fact you won't be able to get it into a "powder" like the old days...but it should not be gooey (from my experience)..
As far as the alcohol...I'm not sure. Be careful because alcohol can cause OD in a bad way.
**I hope this helps.. as always, be safe!!**

I just wanted to add that I do this every day with my OP's. It's a pain in the ass but it does work, especially if you get good at cooking it.

Here's a tip for anyone interested - after the freezer or fridge part is done put it back in the warm microwave but DON'T turn it on. This seems to eliminate any dampness from condensation and when scraped results in a much finer powder thats easier to work with.

yeah i just retried my method, just under 300 (i have a dial-a-temp knob) so it's not super accurate.

takes about 10 min to melt the pill into a gloden goo, that is goey untill it cools where it turns waxy and can be snorted, once chopped.

goes up and drips delicious, just like the old shit.

Last edited:
man IVING oxy is freaking amazing........ i only need to IV 15 mgs and i feel fucking awesome... anymore than that i get too nauseas.. i usually snort 30-45 mgs..

At first i was IVING 30mgs and it was overkill... too high to enjoy it

I know how to inject OP OC's

Ok so Im going to share my experiences with people on here so that maybe someone will save their life. A little Info first always helps. I'm not opiate naive, I've been known to shoot a lot of dope in one day with very little of a tolerance to it. Good dope also, not that shit they sell in a alley. Anyways. I got a tolerance. I also wear one 50mcg fentanyl patch. that I usually remove and chew on part of it for a little bit. While wearing the other. I've been known to shoot Opana Er's while wearing the fentanyl patch. I'm not stupid. I just love to get high.
So I got those OP OC's finally. I want to bang them as soon as possible. come home learn how to nuke them. Rig them up. Bang. Nothing!. Thought I missed. Which would suck nope. Tried the alcohol extraction that I use for Opana ER. NOT-A-DAMN- THING!!!!!!. Tried the way in the thread on Blue Light. Nothing!!!!! Tried another way. again Nothing. I did these all in 10 mg shots. I figured it's a good starting point considering I shot a bag and Im on Fentanyl and I Never do OC's. ( I really don't like them that much). I figured I'd get at least a little rush and know if these methods were legit. Well there not.
We've managed find out how to get the pill to NOT GEL on us when we put any kind of liquid on it. WOOOOOPTY DOOOOOO>>>>> What we should be asking is how do we get the gel to seperate from the oxy.??? How do we extract it from the pill and the time release. And Ive searched. I've looked at them all Topix, opiphile ( but thats closed for new registration, so it's kinda like the regulars only,and Drugs forums. And I haven't seen to many recipes that are actually different then the ones here. All this is ,is Junky crap. Anyway we can do it right.?? As long as it goes in a rig.
Well Im gonna tell ya this also. My vein hurts. There's a twitch above my heart. I'm pretty sure that it's either my head fucking with me or it might be something to do with my heart. This stuff is definitely not inject able. Don't even try It's not worth the risk. I took the risk for you. I'm stupid enough to do it. Not really, I'm actually really smart. But You get the point.
DO NOT DO THESE IN A RIG> LET MY STUPIDITY TEACH ALL YOU A LESSON. PLEASE. IM TRYING TO HELP HERE. THIS IS NOT MENT FOR INJECTION. GO DO SOMETHING ELSE. LIKE GO TO A MOVIE OR SOMETHING. lol.... I Wish I had registrations to all the other sites cause I'd go tell them also. Feel free to copy and paste this if you think it makes sense and could help someone.

I'm out

Honestly, looking at those pictures of that brown muck reminds me of Chinese food that has been left out over night. It makes me sick.

When the switch came, I remember everyone freaking out. But around here, the roxys and sometimes the opana are still available. They're expensive, but you cannot beat not having to cook your pills in the oven. Hell, the roxy 30s are even scored down the middle for easily breaking them in half, and the powder that they produce is so fine. It's like the drug companies consulted us first.

If you can get your hands on the roxys, then I would recommend those. I cannot imagine that the heat from cooking the new oxycontin wouldn't destroy some of the oxycodone, so I am not entirely sure how much of the drug is being wasted. I don't know, but that is just my two cents.

Also, I cannot for the life of me find the thread on the new generic oxycontin that is supposedly hitting shelves soon. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I'd like someone to try -only- freezing the op80 for 20min then scraping it down and sniffing, and compare that high to rurik's method-high or whatever method you use.

i even prefer op80 more than oc80, not b/c of price but also b/c oc80 lasts like 20min, MAYBE 30min whats up with that????????? whereas op80 lasts wayy longer :)

also, do all your methods work only with op80?? cus op60 and op40s are readily available around here but seems like no one fucks with anything but op80.........

i even prefer op80 more than oc80, not b/c of price but also b/c oc80 lasts like 20min, MAYBE 30min whats up with that????????? whereas op80 lasts wayy longer :)

you shooting it? only way i can see it lasting that short

<3 Thank you so much for sharing the pics. Thats exactly what I needed to have the courage to try it with 6/20's

Worked literally EXACTLY how you said it would. However tip for first time users... try to spread it out evenly and thinly because one side of mine started browning way faster than the other.

Yet it still turned out IMPRESSIVE.

I just wanted to comment on a few of the questions that people have asked. The whole reason I came to this site was to hear about other people's experiences etc.

SNORTING the new Oxycontin OPs.
I found that if you want to snort the Oxycontin OPs, then you must dedicate some time (anywhere from 15-45 minutes), and you will need a few tools.
Tools Needed:
1) a ped x callus remover (this kinda looks like a cheese grater but much smaller holes)
2) Either a glass or ceramic plate
3) a microwave
4) a SHARP razor blade

PROCEDURE: The microwave/powder method
1) Grate the pill, or the amount that you want to use, with the callus remover. (use a counter or a large book when you grate because the powder sometimes spreads out a little, and you don't want to lose any of it)
2) When the pill is completely grated, place evenly on your plate.
3) Place the plate inside the microwave and start cooking. (I have found that ceramic plates take about 4-7 minutes, but glass plates take about 2-6 minutes depending on the microwave)
4) Watch the powder inside the microwave and the outer edge will begin to turn brown...you're getting close at this point. When all of the powder has a brown tint to it, then you are ready to take it out. ^^Make sure that you don't burn it. You want it all to be a light, golden brown. This is a pretty good example, but the right side is almost cooked to much. It still worked, but you don't want to get it any more brown than that

IMG00022-20101206-0227-1-1.jpg

5) Let the plate and stuff cool completely...to speed up the process use a fridge, microwave, or set it outside if it's cold enough... the bottom line is BEFORE the next step the OP needs to completely dry.
6) After it dries go ahead and scrape it into a pile with your razor, like the following picture.

IMG00023-20101206-0229-1-1.jpg

7) From there you need to start "chopping" up the debris in order to make it into a powder again. Understand that it is not going to be as fine of a powder like the old OCs, but something like the following picture. (this all depends on how much time you have to chop it up)

IMG00025-20101206-0230-1.jpg

8) Blow it! (As suggested before, I would clean out your nose as good as possible before snorting it)

PROCEDURE 2: Grate and snort
Steps:
1) Grate the pill as explained before
2) Snort it
--I have found that this still works fairly well. It does not kick like the old ones, but if you get it into a fine enough powder, I have found that it works OK. BTW: This will have some gel whereas the microwave method does not create gel.
*I have tried soooo many tools to grate (hose clamp, razor, crusher, ....etc.) but that Callus remover is the only thing that I have found that will actually grate the powder fine enough.

PROCEDURE 3: Emergen-C cocktail:
Steps:
1) 1) Grate the pill as explained before, OR you can cut it into several (20-35 pieces)
2) Get some pouches of Emergen-C (it is powder that you ad to water) and place 4 oz. of water into a cup.
3) Place the Emergen-C into the cup, and then place all of the chunks of pill into the cup. Stir a little and then place in a safe place (room temp).
4) Let it sit for 6-24 hours (you want all of the chunks to dissolve in the solution. (Leaving it overnight is probably the best...then a nice breakfast will be awaiting you in the morning.
5) Stir a little and drink. Then refill your cup and rub the sides of the cup with your finger to get all of the residue. Repeat this 2-3 times.

CONCLUSION
These are a couple methods that I have found that have worked. I think that the microwave is the best of the 3. The other 2 are about the same to me. I hope that this answers some of the questions that have been asked. This is all from personal experience. I am just providing information.

**This is meant for information ONLY, and I include some personal experiences...be safe, and do it at your own risk.. we all know that this is risky because the nature of the topic, but the forum is NOT here to tell people not to use. There is a risk of overdose and/or death because of the nature of the drug. One mistake people make is taking more than usual because the effects don't hit as quick and hard at times. Be careful and wait a little longer before doing more. If you are gonna do it, then nobody is stopping you, but make sure that you do it smart and safely. But I know that it is to tell people safer methods and knowledge about the subject at hand..(That is my understanding)**

Hey all, I'm having an issue with this method. After nuking the OP to a golden brown as ex. above, then freezing/refridgerating, I'm left with a sort of syrupy substance that continues to bind the oxycodone. The first one I just decided to ingest, since the final product was in no way snortable. I got a small buzz, akin to ingesting a non-nuked OP. I figured that maybe I didn't nuke it long enough, so I left the second one in for an extra minute, alas with the same results. Am I missing a step, or should I let it sit overnight or something? Thanks for your input.

i think the consensus around here is that anything that involves microwaving probably doesnt totally work

also, always check the water before diving in... this is harm reduction.

You are an idiot. did you not read the part where he said try this step by step before you go saying this doesn't work.

It DOES work I have used it prob 50 or so times. Don't talk about things you have no first hand knowledge of.

new 224 oxycontin

the new 224 oxycontin's gel up once you add water, i tried cooking it, since that usually liquifies it right up, but in this case it just made it worse... can anyone tell me how to set up the 224's for IVing without it gelling up? or if there's a way to fix what i already have in gel form? 8o
i would really appreciate anyone with experience trying to IV these 224's to give me any kind of feedback