• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth Vs Speed

^ What do you do with the freebase oil afterwards? I imagine the oil is hard to work with.

I don't always wash it...depends if I can be bothered really as I don't smoke it. I generally just take it orally if I have oil or crush it up and grind it to a powder and insufflate it if I can't be bothered with the wash.

I just can't see why any cook would sell freebase...considering converting the freebase to salt is the easiest and simplest step in the whole preparation. The resulting salt is so much easier to deal with, can be sold at a higher profit and is easier to cut. Freebase is also volatile which means that your losing product (and profits...) to evaporation all the time. Someone has also mentioned this freebase is cheaper than crystal - I don't understand why anyone would choose to keep their methamphetamine in the freebase form and halve their profits when converting it to the salt costs next to nothing and could instantly double profits. Can someone please explain to me what I'm missing here?

Let's just say that I'm close enough to the source that they purchase this "freebase" oil and add 50% quantity of msm. A wet product added to a dry product makes a wet paste and makes it manageable to get into baggies. They don't hold onto it long enough to be concerned with a loss of product. I also get my shards off of the same person and when I do a wash they too are only 50% or less but cost more than double almost triple the price.

i know plenty of people who won't touch "ice" or crystal but won't think twice about using "base" or "speed". surprisingly i've heard this from many dealers.

lower purity product = repeat business generally as well with most speed freaks unsatisfied still chasing that elusive hit.

And it's for this reason that they carry both types however I find that the base is just as strong if not stronger and don't see the point in spending almost triple my money when I don't smoke it. It's only going to get eaten or crushed up and railed so what's the point. I'm not sure if you can smoke it but I couldn't see why not. It's not something that I purchase regularly (maybe once bi-monthly) but have been going to this person for the last 12 years.

At the end of the day it's all about the $$$ for them and they try to get it out on the street as fast as possible. So if they take a few steps less (including not washing the gear after synth to remove the iodine and red phosphorus or what ever it is that leaves it pink) they are making their $$$ quicker. Then they have the so called "Top Shelf" stuff for people who don't want base and prefer chards and are willing to pay the exuberant prices for it.

Just my 2 cents......

Last edited:
^ this
every weigh station they come across would need to be bribed

besides, a kilo is alot of drugs and can easily be concealed in many array of passenger vehicle very successfully.

I didnt mean large amounts in trailer, many truckies dun have access to inside container as its locked or security sealed, they lose job if they break seals.

Def what I meant in 2nd part of sentance. They dun weigh the cab, just tralier

becam said:
Let's just say that I'm close enough to the source that they purchase this "freebase" oil and add 50% quantity of msm. A wet product added to a dry product makes a wet paste and makes it manageable to get into baggies. They don't hold onto it long enough to be concerned with a loss of product. I also get my shards off of the same person and when I do a wash they too are only 50% or less but cost more than double almost triple the price.

Thanks for that, I was just wondering about the chemistry about mixing msm and the freebase oil, because obviously it's not as simple as mixing a 'wet' and dry product, for example sugar isn't soluble in cooking oil and you'd just be left with sugar suspended in oil. I thought msm and freebase might be the same.

I actually spoke to some people with more knowledge of chemistry than me and they didn't think it'd work but they'd never actually tried it, so there you go.

yeah good post there mate..

I got a quick qestion with IVing meth amp..

When you prep a shot. Say 20-30 seconds after mixing the water, if there are crystals still on the spoon, would that be a cutter? (givin that methamp. is 100% water soluble)

Cos I keep thinkin Im wasting some after I pull the shot into the barrel and theres still shards on my spoon :!:X:eek::p

If it isn't dissolving that much, try doing a wash.

Don't worry too much though, once in my innocence I shot up cut "Base" gooey MSM gear with no filter and tap water, never again though.

OND43X - i ua'd your pics for a number of reason of which i'll explain later after some much needed sleep. reading the guidelines where it specifically states personal amount pictures are fine and you'll likely have it figured why by then.

google picture search and many other sites hosts such pics and we don't need it here. thanks for understanding. pm me should you have any further questions on the decision.

goodnight, errr morning

Oh, that's sad. That was pretty much The Idiots Guide to Methamphetamine in Australia.

Wow...really puts things in perspective. Would love to somehow find out amounts of different drugs taken each year for the whole australian population.

I remember reading back in 2000 that estimated annual supply of heroin into Australia was 6 tonnes. So it would be fair to assume that for methamphetamine in its various forms, you'd be looking at 10-20 tonnes per year (import plus local product). More than 10, less than 100 anyway.

On that basis, a bust of 1/4 tonne, while large, is about a week's worth for our hungry lungs/noses/veins etc %)

ok. blondey and i worked out a compromise just now. we'll allow ONE picture of each the pure(er) product against the inferior product for comparison.

there is no need to be posting 20 different bags of all different "variety". anyone who has done their homework knows there is the good the bad and ugly and it can be viewed all over the internet. we just don't want it here and we don't need it here.

we thought long and hard over this; a whole coffee and cigarette

OND43X - i' ll leave it to you for whichever 2 you'd like to post up for comparison. they don't need to be 8-ball (3.5gm) size bags either, keep them to minimal amounts. edit the pictures if you have to please

^ you've never tried to shoot 5 points in one go?
in like 30-40 units?

Warm shots are freaky yo, only surpassed by ice cold shots..