• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth Vs Speed

Snorting freebase meth would be "better for your nose" only in terms of it not being a hcl salt so avoiding corrosion of your nasal cavity. \

The freebase is actually highly caustic.

I do realise that snorting it can give you an effect, just as a result of it eventually aborbing into your blood stream from the stomach, but it's a much lower BA then the hcl salt has.

Does anyone know the chemistry of cutting msm with freebase? For some reason this just doesn't seem like it'd work to me. MSM bonds well to methamphetamine hcl (even recrystallising with it) so would it even be able to bond with a base? I might be totally off track here because I just can't think it through properly, it just doesn't feel right.

But also lost customers if they aren't satisfied with your product. If a dealer sells me trash at a price where the quality should be much higher, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume it's a once off (generally), if it happens again I delete their number from my phone.

aye, me too - i haven't used in 14 months though. a lot of unsuspecting noobies to the game fall prey to it time and time again until they wise up.

for myself living in a town where every speed dealer is tied in one way or another it's a vicious circle of going from one to the next only to get below par gear. and when you're an addict, especially a slave to the needle, you will keep doing the runs. i've been there myself:|

You're right about the stigma though, it's absurd how many people won't touch 'ice' but will happily pump all manner of dirty powdery damp cut down base or speed into themselves.

i know, it's almost sickening knowing they'd rather pump some highly adulterated drug into their body.

not that meth on a regular basis is healthy in itself.

Is this the pinky coloured stuff? I can then confirm it's freebase oil with MSM. Have been getting this for the last 12 months and you can do a simple wash or even if your really careful you can wash with ice cold water as msm needs to be stirred a bit to dissolve in ice cold water. Then just evap the the water so that the gear is left. Much cheaper than the shards going around which are still only 50% when washed.

Sounds right to me although I don't know anything about if it's a freebase or not.

Occasionally in the past there's been very strong pink or red oily meth available in Adelaide. If you get similar looking stuff at the same time you can make a rough estimation of potency based on how strong the red/pink is. If it's a lighter colour it could point towards someone using more MSM to cut it than another lot that's much brighter - and I've found this usually is true. As the batch dries up after it's been around for a while you notice it getting less coloured and more clear. Of course someone could just add a bit of food colouring which would ruin this estimation, and you can only really make the comparison if it's the same batch.

I think the colour comes from the synth, some kind of impurity. Doesn't make much sense that it'd be added as a cut.

What do you mean with 'only 50% when washed' ? When I've washed my stuff it's very rare that I'd get half back...and that's even with stuff that lots of people rave about. For a little while many years ago we got some meth that had about 80% left after wash and it was the strongest I've ever had...even one experienced user who's been doing it since the mid 90's was impressed (and that's saying something as nothing ever impressed this guy) Needless to say that stuff didn't last long and someone further up the chain must have realised they could cut it 4:1 and still sell it easily.

Oops didn't realize you guys were talking about current batches :p Haven't indulged in any meth for a while but have heard from people that the quality is is up.

Anyone else see the massive bust of ice they just showed on ten news?

massive bags of cloudy rocks similar too sustanons pic 2pages back, apparently from belgium or something, bastards :X

shame isnt it... making people have crap in their stuff. either way, we can expect a flood of stuff soon, im hoping this aussie dollar stays high, so overseas mobs cash in on exchange rate

heres a vid if anyone wants to see
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8245089/police-seize-ice-worth-50-million

on another note, 7pm project, showed a clip of AFP officer making a comment, dont think the media actually showed this, just for journalist to write shit?

AFP said "....for $40-50K you can get a mexican cartel to import a drug here which you can sell for over $100k which makes it very worth while considering the risk..." LMAO

Last edited:
wow, 259 kilos :O That's insane.

I'm sure it won't make much of a dent in supplies, however. These things rarely do.

Can anyone help identify a cut, seems that the watery cut that evaporates quick is MSM but there's another one that makes the puddle almost have a mind of its own and rides up the side of the pipe and just goes in different directions instead of just staying in a single puddle like shit that's cut with MSM does.

Shouldnt make a dent as most crystal methamp would be locally made, SE asia or canada/mexico.

the cops were following them from state to state so it seems to that these ppl might be relatively new in large scale distribution in australia, perhaps a organised group which imported mdma to its sydney cotacts before the drought. If you were established, you defineatly wouldnt be taking your product around australia, you would have it based in sydney and have buyers organise the transporting across from state to state. Just seems odd to me they were so nieve to travel with large amounts and not be so caustious. Just my 2cents.

Good chance the people caught were just couriers and/or house sitters for the safe houses. It would make sense. Tourists would de idea because their frequent travel wouldnt arrise suspicion and most customs/cops wouldnt think a tourist would be carrying large amounts of anything.

Wow...really puts things in perspective. Would love to somehow find out amounts of different drugs taken each year for the whole australian population.

^ It surely would be interesting to know....There'd have to be many kilos of drugs consumed daily.

aus is the #1 country for drug use, and the #1 target for importation b/c 1) high demand = high price 2) higher quality = higher price 3) high dollar = $$$$ 4) shipping containers arent all screen, customs are really shitty at their job i believe 1 in 10 are x-rayed??? 5) customs officers take bribey bribeys 6) bikers/truckers will transport stuff around, esp truckers high on meth to do longer runs

Truckers get tested frequently these days and are only allowed to drive for a maximum of 16 hours or something similar now. It would be very difficult for them to pull off transport. Unless the whole business is in on it.

^ this
every weigh station they come across would need to be bribed

besides, a kilo is alot of drugs and can easily be concealed in many array of passenger vehicle very successfully.

also a long distance bus ticket doesnt cost much, especially if you've got a healthcare card... could even get your employment services provider to pay for the trip.. i mean it is for a "job" right?=D

i can absolutely guarantee that amphetamine sulphate was going around until 2007. I weened myself off of a terrible meth addiction with high quality speed thanks to one very lovely human being. I myself can tell the difference. Not at the beginning, but after you have the second dose, you have moments of disbelief/sadness. Only very small and you can pull yourself from it easily. Speed is so beautiful. No aweful foul sweetness just a clean feel good high.

I had a cap of what was supposed to be "MDMA" about a month ago, i live in QLD by the way. Curiously i emptied it out, there was mostly powder which i snorted straight up and then there was a rock which could not even be cut up with my bank card. I snorted that too. Definitely meth.

Dont get me wrong i really loved meth but the after effects are soooo fucked up.

I consider myself to still be an attractive girl, im 25 and after a 3 year meth addiction (ive been clean for almost 3 years now) i think ive come out pretty well, except for losing two of my teeth.

Ive been out of australia for a few years and have returned, and joined bluelight, its really sad to hear that there is absolutely no real amphetamine around.

And on another note, what is with those terrible pop in sharps they are selling in QLD!?!?!?