• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth Vs Speed

As far as SA goes, there's a two batches that I know of! One crystalised yet still quite wet and has a slight smell anise - basically the cooks haven't washed properly. Having said that, the quality still wasn't too bad! :)

The other is a lot dryer, larger crystals, burnt quicker and definitely not the same as last wkend (17-04-2011).

A mate just informed me, titstypedthis, this that yeah it could quite possibly have been ketone gear (no 100% confirmation on that of course, just by experience)

Both were still quite good quality though, you wouldn't be dissatisfied.

^ It's most likely just very impure meth, probably wet because it still contains solvent.

Was this to me footscrazy? :) Exception for one incidence (which was sorted ;P) I haven't bad had gear in Adel over the least few weeks. Could have possibly just added water (or water like substance) to bulk it up. However tbh I'd got with your theory.

Last edited:
As far as SA goes, there's a two batches that I know of! One crystalised yet still quite wet and has a slight smell anise - basically the cooks haven't washed properly. Having said that, the quality still wasn't too bad! :)

The other is a lot dryer, larger crystals, burnt quicker and definitely not the same as last wkend (17-04-2011).

A mate just informed me, titstypedthis, this that yeah it could quite possibly have been ketone gear (no 100% confirmation on that of course, just by experience)

Both were still quite good quality though, you wouldn't be dissatisfied.

Was this to me footscrazy? :) Exception for one incidence (which was sorted ;P) I haven't bad had gear in Adel over the least few weeks. Could have possibly just added water (or water like substance) to bulk it up. However tbh I'd got with your theory.

There has been a batch of actual freebase oil going around and cut with MSM. Great quality, close to ice, and cheap as fuck

There has been a batch of actual freebase oil going around and cut with MSM. Great quality, close to ice, and cheap as fuck

Is this the pinky coloured stuff? I can then confirm it's freebase oil with MSM. Have been getting this for the last 12 months and you can do a simple wash or even if your really careful you can wash with ice cold water as msm needs to be stirred a bit to dissolve in ice cold water. Then just evap the the water so that the gear is left. Much cheaper than the shards going around which are still only 50% when washed.

^ What do you do with the freebase oil afterwards? I imagine the oil is hard to work with.

Is this freebase oil cut with MSM the Gak shit going around that people keep referring to as 'Pure'? Last few times I have got on the ice everyone was trying to flog this shit off on me and I was like get fucked I want crystals or nothing, seems that may of been the wrong call...

Mr Blonde I am pretty sure you can drop freebase methamphetamine liquid into a crackie and smoke at it. A few meth cooks on a forum I used to go on claimed they liked this better than smoking ice.

Mr Blonde I am pretty sure you can drop freebase methamphetamine liquid into a crackie and smoke at it. A few meth cooks on a forum I used to go on claimed they liked this better than smoking ice.

Yeah a mate of mine has mentioned doing this too.

Maybe, it's decent for sure. Shared half a point with a shitty speed bomb and had me going nicely. It's cut 1:1, I know this for sure.

yeb. i agree this 1:1 stuff is prettty decent too.

so easy to over burn thou probably cuz i'm used to smoking shardies and now back on the oiol have to learn my light around it again lol like a noob.

first few pipes i actually burnt mine :(... epic fail

^ What do you do with the freebase oil afterwards? I imagine the oil is hard to work with.

yeb, u can smoke this free base oil.

but its a sticky cunt. sticky sticky cunt!!!

sticks to the straw like crazy. imagine spending 5-10min trying to get the oil off the straw haha

I just can't see why any cook would sell freebase...considering converting the freebase to salt is the easiest and simplest step in the whole preparation. The resulting salt is so much easier to deal with, can be sold at a higher profit and is easier to cut. Freebase is also volatile which means that your losing product (and profits...) to evaporation all the time. Someone has also mentioned this freebase is cheaper than crystal - I don't understand why anyone would choose to keep their methamphetamine in the freebase form and halve their profits when converting it to the salt costs next to nothing and could instantly double profits. Can someone please explain to me what I'm missing here?

I just can't see why any cook would sell freebase...considering converting the freebase to salt is the easiest and simplest step in the whole preparation. The resulting salt is so much easier to deal with, can be sold at a higher profit and is easier to cut. Freebase is also volatile which means that your losing product (and profits...) to evaporation all the time. Someone has also mentioned this freebase is cheaper than crystal - I don't understand why anyone would choose to keep their methamphetamine in the freebase form and halve their profits when converting it to the salt costs next to nothing and could instantly double profits. Can someone please explain to me what I'm missing here?

Honestly cant say for sure if this is the case, but I heard it was a result of a lab getting shut down in a hurry? Sounds plausible, as it may have been a quicker process to end up with a freebase product rather than going through the process of crystallizing it out into a salt.

Also if that's true it could also explain why its a bit cheaper. But yeah, just another rumor. 8)

^ I guess anything is possible, and it's hard to know the truth unless you're involved with the production. I'm not ruling it out completely, having freebase around on a reasonable big scale just seems counterintuitive to me.

heythatsmybike said:
Freebase is better up the nose?

Freebase meth isn't water soluble though, so snorting wouldn't work.

even if it's snorted it's eventually going to go through first pass metabolism similar to how many people snort benzos with little to no lipid solubility.

stigma plays a part in it. i know plenty of people who won't touch "ice" or crystal but won't think twice about using "base" or "speed". surprisingly i've heard this from many dealers.

lower purity product = repeat business generally as well with most speed freaks unsatisfied still chasing that elusive hit.

lower purity product = repeat business generally as well with most speed freaks unsatisfied still chasing that elusive hit.

But also lost customers if they aren't satisfied with your product. If a dealer sells me trash at a price where the quality should be much higher, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume it's a once off (generally), if it happens again I delete their number from my phone.

You're right about the stigma though, it's absurd how many people won't touch 'ice' but will happily pump all manner of dirty powdery damp cut down base or speed into themselves.

Snorting freebase meth would be "better for your nose" only in terms of it not being a hcl salt so avoiding corrosion of your nasal cavity.

If its not water soluble at all then anything administered nasally should just eventually drip down to your digestive tract where it would undergo first pass metabolism the same as oral dosing. Therefore no advantages over eating it.

So if footscrazy is right about the solubility, which I'd say is correct then oral or smoking would be the the most suitable ROA's.

Just out of curiosity, having not personally sampled this myself. What kind of packaging is it being sold in? I've never really bought any liquid products other than LSD and cant imagine it being overly suitable for baggies :\