• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Strain Discussion- 3rd Backcross *ALL STRAIN TALK IN HERE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never had much luck with orange crush. Probably just never had the real deal.

I've had some really good widows that always taste clean and produce a very enjoyable high that comes down to not a hint of burnt out. That is my favorite, for those reasons.

I've also had some bomb sour dies that knocked my fucking socks off but, reduced me to garbage as well. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

I has it a while back and I got it from my uncle, he called it Tulsa Tops and it was fanfrickentasic.

man I'm all about Hazes, especially super silver haze, other than that nothing really has the body high and buzz of afghani bud.

My top ones are Afghan Goo, Silver Haze and White Widow. Some of the best pot I've ever smoked was homegrown without a name, but that strain was incredible, and it grew completly on accident from some random seeds that had been thrown out in the past. That one plant produced over 5 ounces of some incredible chronic, the high was also different from any other pot I've ever smoked, the cannibinoid blend was great.

I really miss the blueberry i had in california like 6-7 years ago. It was blue, and smelled/tasted like blueberries when you smoked it!!! The high was so great, chill and relaxed, perfect strength.

LOL at people who will say with 100% certainty what "strains" they have tried!

It's just fucking pot, stop wasting your time thinking up 1000 different names to call it. What one person calls "Sour Diesel" another person calls "Trainwreck", seriously, who can tell the fucking difference?

---> Hate posts from stupid pot heads shall follow!

This is like saying an apple is just an apple and people are stupid for saying it's a "pink lady" apple or a "golden delicious" apple, because it's just a fucking apple. :|

seriously, you're the stupid one here. If you can't tell the difference between strains, you've probably only ever smoked ditch weed out of a metal pipe.

Purple Urckel (sp?) from NorCal. Scored near Berkeley. The best shit I've EVER had.

my first thought too, although i got it in VA. It was some amazing stuff.

OG Kush didn't do much for me....
Sour Diesel has gotten me WOAHHHHHHHHh though, quite a few times
Jack Herer is a great one too

GDP, Metal Haze, The Purps, and maybe Bubba Kush

EDIT: Also I'd have to say some Afghan breed I had was amazing.

my first thought too, although i got it in VA. It was some amazing stuff.

OG Kush didn't do much for me....
Sour Diesel has gotten me WOAHHHHHHHHh though, quite a few times
Jack Herer is a great one too

I had OG Kush several times in and around winchester, leesburg, and ashburn and I agree that it was unimpressive.

had some really good strawberry cough once, was phenomenal

the widows consistently treat me well

Status
Not open for further replies.