• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Strain Discussion- 3rd Backcross *ALL STRAIN TALK IN HERE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puna grown Landrace from the big Island is my all time favorite. Maui bud is a close second.

Outdoor CA sativas are also favorites. Michocan black is up there.

On the indica side- Matanuska thunderfuck (RIP) is the most potent poy I've smoked. "Christmas Tree Buds"- probably big bud hybrid, covered with crystals and grown in CA is a personal fav. I know alot find purplrs over raidsd. Got a good batch in the 80s.

Cryptonite bud (cripee) from soth florida was also of superlative quality.

veer away from the under educated highschooler's & you may be lucky enough to see their is a HUGE difference between Indica & Sativa based strains. Most Train wreck is not Arcata train wreck(the REAL trainwreck) & Greenhouse released fake ass train wreck just like soma released a non diesel diesel.
Not everyone is getting "hooked up" behind the local seven eleven & when receiving compassion from care takers who grow for medical patients in medical areas it seems like a totally different story.

Please enlighten me to what the difference between indica and sativa is when it comes to the high and why it's different.

I love all of Arjan's Hazes, I've enjoyed UK Cheese a lot as well.

SWIM's a sativa fan, so the Herrer strains - Cin99 in particular. Light of Jah, Durban Poison, and the favorite any time of day, no matter the situation, Silver Pearl.

they want to try old-school kali mist tho... barely anything but calyx, from what they hear.

blazin' some SSH right now... I'm a big fan of Prop 215... Keep the OTC, taxed, regulated big business bulls%&t away from our medicine!

Last edited:
This seems to be very region specific for me. As in, one strain in one part of the world, is just not the same as another region.

e.g.

Netherlands (Amsterdam) - White Widow
Colorado (US) - ChemDawg
California (US) - Bubba Kush

I have been looking around the world to match Amsterdam's White Widow, and I just can't find it...

It's definitely the case in the Netherlands, every time a strain gets real popular the Dutch try and breed something close to it and release it under the same name. For instance, NYC Diesel that you get in Amsterdam is not real NYC Diesel (in fact, this really annoyed me at one coffeeshop, the dealer insisted that UK Cheese is inferior to the bastard Dutch version. It isn't.).

In no order.....Golden Goat
Schrom
Mustang Mist
The White
UK Cheese

schrom was available to me recently, the name has stuck in my head, heh.
ill haves to check it out.

i still have to go with;
God Bud;-p
Flo
White Widow
White Rhino

if i could only grow one it would be -
BlueBerry, or PurpleHaze; Purple Haze +1

they always taste/smell great, are potent, and the effects can be manipulated harvesting at different points.

Love so many different kinds its hard to pick one so heres a few,

Bogbubble
Mk ultra
OG
Cali orange
All kinds of HAZE - yummm

schrom was available to me recently, the name has stuck in my head, heh.
ill haves to check it out.

i still have to go with;
God Bud;-p
Flo
White Widow
White Rhino

if i could only grow one it would be -
BlueBerry, or PurpleHaze; Purple Haze +1

they always taste/smell great, are potent, and the effects can be manipulated harvesting at different points.

Schrom is Romulan x 1974 Columbian Gold btw

thanks, i was just about to have some romulan actually, heh.

good meds, i made sure i wasnt going to be out of that particular strain for a while.
;)
now i see why they have the pair.

i love so many.all of them !! this year my fav was lemon super haze and amnesia haze
i love Kali mist alot\
love Maryjuana
Legalizeeee it

Status
Not open for further replies.